12/9 and 11/9 review -semi finale double elimination& bharaas

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

as shown last week first is the tunnel stunt vishal was getting cold feet doing the stunt and aborted. sana was good but she took many pauses and seemed breathless. It was a cakewalk for arjun the only swimmer from the selected two. 

vishal said some poetry he had already said most of it in nach baliye and I thought it was meant for madhurima not sana but oh well. I liked rohit's commentary about vishal needing to clean his house. 

I did not like watching the chicken stunt. varun was so zen whereas abhinav was ticklish. Rahul and varun did the stunt well. both shweta and abhinav pressed the buzzer by accident otherwise maybe both especially abhinav would have gone on. rahul did not get a benefit for winning pre-stunt task against shweta - he put more chickens in the container than shweta

elimination stunt nobody got a ball into the basketball from a height- it seemed that the platform was wobbly. unfortunately abhinav fell. arjun was very encouraging to abhinav which was nice to see. abhinav was funny remembering about kissing rahul in the box

Abhinav has been good this season no drama sad to see him go

12/9 review on page2 post 2

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Vishal should have been eliminated not abhinav

Semi final and you are not even trying 👎🏼

Stupid channel gave second chance to him and not to SRJ 👎🏼

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for the updates sorry i can not watch live because our next door having the extension done so signal .thanks again 

priya185 thumbnail

I tag 

see the first post on this page

priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kooki07

thanks for the updates sorry i can not watch live because our next door having the extension done so signal .thanks again 

glad it was helpful😊

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I tag 

see the first post on this page

loving ur analysis 👍🏼

even i found the chicken task very weird 😕

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update and tag. 

Abhinav was a good player but unfortunately today fate was against him. Still happy that he gave his best and didn't abort any task

the chicken task looked so painful..idk how they all held on for so long. Arjun did the water stunt so nicely. TBH it didn't look that hard, just pull the rope and go. But Sana and especially Vishal made it such a big deal. Arjun is the only one who did justice to this stunt 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Fabulous update👏. Chicken task was painful and basketball stunt was boring and bad. Abhinav eliminated due to bad luck😭

priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Biggboss15

Fabulous update👏. Chicken task was painful and basketball stunt was boring and bad. Abhinav eliminated due to bad luck😭

yes I hated chicken stunt not appealing to watch

basketball stunt was okay but they could have made it more doable like have points for hitting kkk sign as well as scoring in the net

priya185 thumbnail

12/9 review

Arjun got current many times as people guessed the wrong word on purpose lol

the first water stunt looked tough nobody managed for long. they were in a container and had to get flags and clip it on the hook on themselves/ shweta has cluastrophobia I did not like arjun's nasty comments good divyanka shouted at him. shweta got out a lot of flags but she did not hook it on herself so she lost. varun amanged 3 flags. arjun got 4. rohit decided 2 people will get fear funda so only arjun is safe (he is always highly favoured as he is the only one comfortable in water from the selected people)

chopper canoe stunt was very dynamic this was a pleasure to watch. sana was cutely very excited for diving from the chopper to the water. rahul was amazing in the chopper canoe stunt did it so easily- swimming, getting on the canoe and all. sana took forever to complete it. it was nice of varun to do it for vishal but vishal is very capable of doing it himself- it would have been nice for vishal to prove himself after aborting tunnel stunt

I felt bad for rahul he had nasty stuff thrown on him the worst was arjun throwing gober and div nearly threw fish guts on his face but he outsmarted her. It was nice of him not to have anything bad to say to anyone

ln the last stunt varun was amazing he did it like cakewalk. sana fell after she got her 4th flag. shweta managed 7 she listened to rohit's instructions after struggling in the first jump she improved her jumping. 

sad to see sana eliminated maybe vishal should have got eliminated I did not like the way he aborted yesterday without even trying at least sana gives it her 100% and completes the tasks whereas vishal has 9 lives. 

I hope we have a great finale. I hope divyanka or rahul win. I don't think shweta will be in the top 3 but I like her as well. arjun has been favoured and can be quite cunning so I sincerely hope he does not win. I do not like varun because he seemed like a bully in AoS. I do not want vishal to win because he keeps aborting.