Thanks to the jeeju also

Chewing_gum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So this so called self proclaimed feminist (sometimes  innocent bachi but other days Ekta kapoor’s Naagin) Moose showing how cheap she can be by bringing Shamita’s jeeju in the 2 rs award show organized by Divya.

She wanted Shamita to thank jeeju also especially when everyone in the house and outside is fully aware of the controversy related to him. What was she actually trying to do? 

Edited by Chewing_gum - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

hmm this was uncalled for.

i dont like any of housemates except pratik( not 100%,still his loyalty towards friends are treat to watch,and usne grudges nehi rakhte) but moose is going little far ahead now. divya nishant hein hi aag lagane le ki liye,but any sensible person( i mean i thought moose is) will bring up this,never thought. 

rhondasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Moose is unnecessarily mean all d tym....d day day neha got letter frm home nd was jokin ki she is scared to open it, moose casually remarks 'd most hated women in india'.

Shamita shut her up den nd der. Neha just ignored d jibe.

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Her time in the house is up and hence the things which which show her in a bad light are also being shown now. Such content would have been edited earlier.

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

She is another disgusting lady. If it wasnt for nishant she would hv been out long time ago.. she is a nobody actually

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Irony …. her claim to fame is posting topless pics on Only Fans ( YouTube )