Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2

Ram Kapoor ka 'proposal'

unicorn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Aise kaun propose karta hai for marriage Mr Kapoor? He was literally running and panting and ek second mein bol diya 'tumse shadi karna chahta hoon' πŸ˜†

But dear cvs, we won't count this as PriRa proposal. We want 2 really out-of-the-box proposals just like these two out-of-the-box characters - one from Priya's side (preferably first) and one from Ram's side.

And Ram looks so cute when he is confused. Bechara was trying to make sense of what's happening talking to himself and Priya said ki ghar jaake diary mein likhiye thoughts πŸ€£Typical professor

For those who want to enjoy the scene again

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTpeb7EBCxP/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Haaye.. Yeh scene jitni baar dekho kam hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ram is so lost in front of Priya. I love this so much. Aur bilkul bacha jaisa hai yeh. Priya was mature in this entire interaction. 

I love, love this ❀❀

And I second your demand. We want two proper proposals from Priya and Ram 🀧🀧

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

vimeo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This a very beautiful scene. Loved the way its been portrayed. And yeah Priya handled it so maturely! I was so damn impressed. Nakuul was fabulous as the confused Ram. He portrays it so well! But this has been one scene in this whole of the last two weeks which has been done really well I feel. No over the top drama, Priya shouting, Ram hyper ventilating and consuming his pills etc etc. Lovely!!

This ia how I expect it to be in the future. A mature love story. Where the leads handle their problems maturely. I am sure Priya will handle the confused Ram very well. She'll have a calming effect on Ram.

Edited by vimeo - 2 years ago
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lol! The way he's selling marriage idea ( with himself) is just hilarious 🀣

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aryapdane

Ram is so lost in front of Priya. I love this so much. Aur bilkul bacha jaisa hai yeh. Priya was mature in this entire interaction. 

I love, love this ❀❀

I guess in their relationship Priya will always have an upper hand as it seemsπŸ˜†

vimeo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Priya will be moulding the relationship. That's for sure. Ram will be confused around her till around the confession. So its Priya who.will have to understand him resolve his confusion and take control and lead the relationship.

unicorn1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aryapdane

I love, love this ❀❀

Ram was so lost ki agar koi use kehta ki yahi pe college mein shadi karlo, he would have done that πŸ˜†

unicorn1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vimeo

This a very beautiful scene. Loved the way its been portrayed. And yeah Priya handled it so maturely! I was so damn impressed. Nakuul was fabulous as the confused Ram. He portrays it so well! But this has been one scene in this whole of the last two weeks which has been done really well I feel. No over the top drama, Priya shouting, Ram hyper ventilating and consuming his pills etc etc. Lovely!!

This ia how I expect it to be in the future. A mature love story. Where the leads handle their problems maturely. I am sure Priya will handle the confused Ram very well. She'll have a calming effect on Ram.

I agree this scene was really well done πŸ‘

Ram is 38 just physically, maturity-wise he is a 17 year old crazy teenager. He needs Priya the professor to behave more maturely πŸ˜†

unicorn1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken

Lol! The way he's selling marriage idea ( with himself) is just hilarious 🀣

I loved it, he looked so adorable doing that πŸ˜†