Dokudu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I just want to say bapat as popat. I find him backstabber when he was describing neha in today's episode. Neha has always supported him and was consoling him from last two days.And the way he was telling about pratik, he is away from gentleman definition from me. Dokudu is officially taking jiju status which she has given to him😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hes been exposed, hes not a simple man he was pretending to be all along. I dislike his face feel like smacking him. Also he played Shamita imo. 

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think you guys should leave the SS topic separate from this. Also, she’s the one who completely ruin that. 

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Neha support Shamita. Not rakesh. Infact neha was the one who always goes to Shamita and says yes you r right Rakesh is wrong. She is also a reason why sham rak doesn't patch up sooner.

Also neha what the hell is she doing with Prateik

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cutiee0034

Neha support Shamita. Not rakesh. Infact neha was the one who always goes to Shamita and says yes you r right Rakesh is wrong. She is also a reason why sham rak doesn't patch up sooner.

100% correct 

Dokudu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cutiee0034

Neha recently started saying Raqesh is wrong seeing his insensitive nature towards shamita.Aaj pratik bhi LF mein complain kar raha tha neha ko ki she is biased because Shamita and Raqesh are her friends. Raqesh is strange because he can forgive nishant who always put him under bus, never supported him, called him spineless,  never took stand for him. But he is angry at pratik. Shamita asked Neha to make him eat before sleeping. And in today's episode he was laughing and mocking about Neha. I find him extremely fake and feel as he was advising Akshara that we need to act for camera. He is arrogant,  diplomatic and egoistic. I thought initially he is a gentleman,  pure soul and with learning disabilities. But what I saw today is he is extremely wolf in sheep skin. The way he was saying I will beat pratik is he is having temperamental issues. Arman kohli, siddharth shukla,  kushal tondon bolte toh chalta but isse nhi socha tha. I feel it's absolutely natural that he feels divya and nishant are his friends because he is just whitewash version of them only.😁