Frequent Posters

Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Its one of my fav kdrama ❤️❤️

Very cute & emotional 

Bas end mujhe thoda khatak gaya 

As ML ko apna youth apne sapne poore karme ke liye wapas mila tha woh uska second chance tha & woh basketball team me select bhi hua tha but end me he chose his love/family over his dreams .... Dono ko saath leke bhi chal sakta tha na woh toh phir se 38 ka ban ne ki kya jarurat thi 

Btw there is one more kdrama which i would love to suggest u named as "Moments of Eighteen" .... Woh bhi bahut jada emotional hai ..... 18 again se bhi jada 

Bahot tdramas dekhe hai iss mahine

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Good morning 🌇 

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mai badiya tu bhi madiya

Shaadi karle sawaariya.

🤣❤️🤣❤️🤣❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTvpmdZq6vl/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by Neon9 - 2 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail

Wowww. After sooo long SJ brought a show that is trully realistic and relatable to many many housewives and viewers. ATS is just outstanding i mean starting from direction, screenplay, scriptwriting, characterizations to dialogues, cinematography, acting. Very different and light heartes bgms, original OSTs. FL talks to the audience. The first episode was just like the promos and infact more beautiful. They gave us a beautiful narration through FL that is she is not at all a devi or mahaan character infact she is very humane and not a person who will die for family members. Overall the slice of life comedy drama with lots of relatable and urban representation of bengali joint families where all the males and females are working people and infact the FL's MIL was once upon a time a history prof this is like so progressive. I am very much impressed by the first episode and will rate it 9.8/10. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This could soon become trp topper also.

Edited by Neon9 - 2 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail

And i seriously hope Missing Crew (ATS ph) bring a romantic drama where FL is shown realistic and modern and also her in laws are shown modern too. At this point only this ph has the ability to make it possible. 👍🏼

Lone_wolf thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

Wowww. After sooo long SJ brought a show that is trully realistic and relatable to many many housewives and viewers. ATS is just outstanding i mean starting from direction, screenplay, scriptwriting, characterizations to dialogues, cinematography, acting. Very different and light heartes bgms, original OSTs. FL talks to the audience. The first episode was just like the promos and infact more beautiful. They gave us a beautiful narration through FL that is she is not at all a devi or mahaan character infact she is very humane and not a person who will die for family members. Overall the slice of life comedy drama with lots of relatable and urban representation of bengali joint families where all the males and females are working people and infact the FL's MIL was once upon a time a history prof this is like so progressive. I am very much impressed by the first episode and will rate it 9.8/10. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This could soon become trp topper also.

Par iska sidha competition sarbajaya se hoga .... Hopefully uske saamne achese tik paaye 

Dono shows ek hi type ke lagte hai 

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Yeh toshu kyu itna phudak raha hai 

Khud toh gaya naa ghar chhod ke toh ab kyu anupamaa ke maamle me taang adaa raha hai 

Vanraj ka affair & uski second shaadi chalti hai 

But anupamaa ka sirf freind bhi nhi chalta isko ..... I just hate him mann 

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Good morning GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER