Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Twilight..idhar aao idhar what u want to know πŸ˜‚

Gummy_bear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Twilight..idhar aao idhar what u want to know πŸ˜‚

I just randomly went through a video which talked about Jacob who loved a child platonically, but knew he was destined to be with her as a romantic interest nd he was called a pedo aur kuch samjha nhi merkoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Moreover, can u explain me the imprint scene of what really happened? Like what he imprinted on the baby

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: aastha12345

I just randomly went through a video which talked about Jacob who loved a child platonically, but knew he was destined to be with her as a romantic interest nd he was called a pedo aur kuch samjha nhi merkoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Moreover, can u explain me the imprint scene of what really happened? Like what he imprinted on the baby

I think it was explained on book 1/2 werewolf can imprint on some it's like love at first sight. It was kind of creepy too I remember bella once asked if someone imprinted on a kid so Jacob replied the wolf will wait, it's not like sexual or anything and of course the girl will love him back, where else she will find a lover like that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ he will be the best at bf , friend best sab. Kuch πŸ˜πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so Jacob imprinted on kid and the book was like of course the baby from womb wanted him too. 

When the kid was trying to kill bella Jacob was like baby needs to die but one look at the kid he "falls in love, she's his everything" blah blah. I read books and movies soπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gummy_bear thumbnail

I think it was explained on book 1/2 werewolf can imprint on some it's like love at first sight. It was kind of creepy too I remember bella once asked if someone imprinted on a kid so Jacob replied the wolf will wait, it's not like sexual or anything and of course the girl will love him back, where else she will find a lover like that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ he will be the best at bf , friend best sab. Kuch πŸ˜πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so Jacob imprinted on kid and the book was like of course the baby from womb wanted him too. 

When the kid was trying to kill bella Jacob was like baby needs to die but one look at the kid he "falls in love, she's his everything" blah blah. I read books and movies soπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This looks just another level🀣

What was the imprint btw?? A physical mark or something or all into the mind 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

This looks just another level🀣

What was the imprint btw?? A physical mark or something or all into the mind 

it's like u see someone and lalala lala lalallalaa

Imagine srk looking at Sush on main hoo Na but with English song and less bollywood ness. No physical mark just eye love 

Lol book was written better imo if u compare the garbage of fsog. The writing is trash. Twilight k prose was better written. 

Gummy_bear thumbnail

it's like u see someone and lalala lala lalallalaa

Imagine srk looking at Sush on main hoo Na but with English song and less bollywood ness. No physical mark just eye love 

Lol book was written better imo if u compare the garbage of fsog. The writing is trash. Twilight k prose was better written. 

With a newborn baby wtf😭😭

Idk the book but saw some scenes of Kristen and I was likeπŸ™πŸ™

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

With a newborn baby wtf😭😭

Idk the book but saw some scenes of Kristen and I was likeπŸ™πŸ™

rob himself hated the movies I think. That lab scene where he's like making vomit face and she smells herself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kirsten is trash and even rob doing batman making me cringe but he's apparently good actor so let's see

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for the best of luck BB.I have one more exam in 15th September uska baad I will be backπŸ€—.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abjini

Thanks for the best of luck BB.I have one more exam in 15th September uska baad I will be backπŸ€—.

Welcomeβ€οΈπŸ€—

@bold OkayπŸ‘πŸΌ

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Good Night β€οΈπŸ€— πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄