How does Nishant even have friends?

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

I kept thinking to myself that no one in the house can be more toxic than Mother Gluten-free. But gawd was I wrong! Nishant is on a totally different level of toxicity.

During Wednesday’s episode, he not only kept dissing Rakesh for his choice of names but also twisted his words around per own convenience. Yes, PHYSICALLY, a woman is weaker in strength than a man. This is purely because of the fact that the male physiology is designed to copulate and procreate, and this could either be aggressively or forcibly depending on the context of the situation. Anyhow, a biology teacher can give you more details, I do not wish to get into this argument. Everything turns into a feminism debate these days, while the actual BIOLOGICAL FACTS are emotionally overlooked. 

So Nishant steps out, feeds Mother Gluten-free’s mind with baseless allegations that Rakesh feels Shamita is a weakling (see how the context changes). Man, this guy has no morality and ethics in life. He has consistently been manipulative and a total letdown when it comes to friendships and relationships. He is an untrustworthy snake!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Pratik tried to act wise with his bs! He really needs to get educated. He made it sounds like a feminism issue. What a load of crap!

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Mother Gluten-Free🤣🤣

Well I agree that Nishant is a snake. But he's been quite loyal to Muskaan and even to Divya, to some extent. But even with both of them, Nishant made it clear in his convos in the LF - that if he has to ditch them for the game in the future and choose himself over them, he will. Both the girls agreed to that.

Nishant is very open with Raqesh about the same too, that if Raqesh wants his loyalty, Raqesh has to prove it and earn it too. But he knows that Raqesh's priorities are Shamita and Neha.

One thing about Nishant though - He tells it on everyone's face that he's a gamer, that he'll be loyal to them..either, A) If they're as loyal to them or B) To the extent the game will allow him to be loyal to them as a friend. But then he's mentioned that when time requires, he will have to drop others and fend for himself.

Probably that is why he is still liked by people? Well Divya tells the same, but she's hated for openly declaring that she's a gamer (even though she's loyal). 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

Mother Gluten-Free🤣🤣

Well I agree that Nishant is a snake. But he's been quite loyal to Muskaan and even to Divya, to some extent. But even with both of them, Nishant made it clear in his convos in the LF - that if he has to ditch them for the game in the future and choose himself over them, he will. Both the girls agreed to that.

Nishant is very open with Raqesh about the same too, that if Raqesh wants his loyalty, Raqesh has to prove it and earn it too. But he knows that Raqesh's priorities are Shamita and Neha.

One thing about Nishant though - He tells it on everyone's face that he's a gamer, that he'll be loyal to them..either, A) If they're as loyal to them or B) To the extent the game will allow him to be loyal to them as a friend. But then he's mentioned that when time requires, he will have to drop others and fend for himself.

Probably that is why he is still liked by people? Well Divya tells the same, but she's hated for openly declaring that she's a gamer (even though she's loyal). 

See, that’s the whole point. Initially, all of us appreciated him for this wonderful quality of his. But over the course of time, given his manipulative side, it’s obvious he’s not someone you can confide in or rest your shoulder on. The show is not only about your game - it is also about how you maintain relationships. It not just about being blunt and transparent, it’s about tact and diplomacy also. I’m not a sensitive person that I used to be at one point of time - I feel I have evolved. I may not approach Nishant to discuss my problems and whatnot, but “judging” his character from my own past experiences with similar people, I have enough reasons to conclude that he is someone who can walk over you unannounced, hence making him untrustworthy.

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

See, that’s the whole point. Initially, all of us appreciated him for this wonderful quality of his. But over the course of time, given his manipulative side, it’s obvious he’s not someone you can confide in or rest your shoulder on. The show is not only about your game - it is also about how you maintain relationships. It not just about being blunt and transparent, it’s about tact and diplomacy also. I’m not a sensitive person that I used to be at one point of time - I feel I have evolved. I may not approach Nishant to discuss my problems and whatnot, but “judging” his character from my own past experiences with similar people, I have enough reasons to conclude that he is someone who can walk over you unannounced, hence making him untrustworthy.

I understand. He's someone that can walk over you unannounced, because he makes it clear be it to Raqesh or anyone else in the house, that despite keeping relationships / bonds that he has in the house, he will call out what is right as right and what is wrong as wrong - even if that's against a friend. Yes that's not the most diplomatic thing to do, or tactful if we're thinking of it from the perspective of relationships within the house. But from a game POV - he explained to Raqesh in yesterday's episode, that this is Nishant's one opportunity to explore himself further, to speak up and to play the game. It's a game show at the end of the day. Irrespective of how hard we try to maintain our bonds within the house, he knows what matters at the end of the day is how well the audience connects to him, or not.

So he might offend a few people in the house, but I liked how he did not defend Pratik last night in the Semi-Finale task with Raqesh and called Pratik's BS out, on pushing the jar before they held it in their hands each. So Nishant is trying to play it his way - he doesn't like overcommitting to anyone and he's clear that, he will call out BS when he has to, even when it's against his own friends, because he will not let go off an opportunity to speak out on what is right according to him and what is wrong. It's his one time opportunity to speak up in a game show like this and shine. 

If he tries to worry to much about people or the bonds he has with everyone, that'll take him down eventually. Like what happened with Raqesh. Tried to please everyone and uski khud ki band baj gayi thi in the past 2 days. Kadhu kata aur sab mein bata.😆 But I do appreciate Nishant for keeping that clear, that he will not lose his sanity over people, or his voice just to please people.

But if he connects with viewers it's great. Despite being whoever he wants to, if he doesn't connect..it's his loss too. For example, you're not liking his game, so he's failed you as a viewer.

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 2 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

I understand. He's someone that can walk over you unannounced, because he makes it clear be it to Raqesh or anyone else in the house, that despite keeping relationships / bonds that he has in the house, he will call out what is right as right and what is wrong as wrong - even if that's against a friend. Yes that's not the most diplomatic thing to do, or tactful if we're thinking of it from the perspective of relationships within the house. But from a game POV - he explained to Raqesh in yesterday's episode, that this is Nishant's one opportunity to explore himself further, to speak up and to play the game. It's a game show at the end of the day. Irrespective of how hard we try to maintain our bonds within the house, he knows what matters at the end of the day is how well the audience connects to him, or not.

So he might offend a few people in the house, but I liked how he did not defend Pratik last night in the Semi-Finale task with Raqesh and called Pratik's BS out, on pushing the jar before they held it in their hands each. So Nishant is trying to play it his way - he doesn't like overcommitting to anyone and he's clear that, he will call out BS when he has to, even when it's against his own friends, because he will not let go off an opportunity to speak out on what is right according to him and what is wrong. It's his one time opportunity to speak up in a game show like this and shine. 

If he tries to worry to much about people or the bonds he has with everyone, that'll take him down eventually. Like what happened with Raqesh. Tried to please everyone and uski khud ki band baj gayi thi in the past 2 days. Kadhu kata aur sab mein bata.😆 But I do appreciate Nishant for keeping that clear, that he will not lose his sanity over people, or his voice just to please people.

But if he connects with viewers it's great. Despite being whoever he wants to, if he doesn't connect..it's his loss too. For example, you're not liking his game, so he's failed you as a viewer.

He’s a good player - imo a true mastermind who has superseded Vikas Gupta, but what he’s forgetting is that there’s life outside the house and this game actually affects people’s personal relationship dynamics. 

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

He’s a good player - imo a true mastermind who has superseded Vikas Gupta, but what he’s forgetting is that there’s life outside the house and this game actually affects people’s personal relationship dynamics. 

That I agree with. 

I think the person with whom his dynamic can get most affected with is Raqesh. Because Raqesh knows him from outside and probably has expectations, on how Nishant should behave with him in the game show - it could disappoint Raqesh. And frankly, vice-versa. Nishant too said, that Raqesh never made an effort in the beginning either but sat with the Tata group only. Yet funnily, Raqesh has expectations that Nishant should stand up for him. Raqesh never stood up for Nishant against Shamita either, when she called him what not in the chakki peso dandh. So I understand where he's coming from.

But TBH, people are quite fond of him. Neha plays the 'Chudail' game with him and Shammo laughs with him, despite the horrid fights they've had.😆 That's cause Shammo knows that Audience likes Nishant-Moose, so she's careful with them. All of a sudden, after Divya was voted for the advantage and Shammo got the hint that Divya was liked outside, she started talking to Divya yesterday in the LF too.😆

So yeah, Raqesh may have second thoughts on Nishant - but actually Nishant should have second thoughts on having someone like Raqesh in his circle who easily gets influenced.

With everyone else, who did not know him from outside, Nishant may have nothing to lose with them, cause they all only know him from BB and all are playing games in BB.😆

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

That I agree with. 

I think the person with whom his dynamic can get most affected with is Raqesh. Because Raqesh knows him from outside and probably has expectations, on how Nishant should behave with him in the game show - it could disappoint Raqesh. And frankly, vice-versa. Nishant too said, that Raqesh never made an effort in the beginning either but sat with the Tata group only. Yet funnily, Raqesh has expectations that Nishant should stand up for him. Raqesh never stood up for Nishant against Shamita either, when she called him what not in the chakki peso dandh. So I understand where he's coming from.

But TBH, people are quite fond of him. Neha plays the 'Chudail' game with him and Shammo laughs with him, despite the horrid fights they've had.😆 That's cause Shammo knows that Audience likes Nishant-Moose, so she's careful with them. All of a sudden, after Divya was voted for the advantage and Shammo got the hint that Divya was liked outside, she started talking to Divya yesterday in the LF too.😆

So yeah, Raqesh may have second thoughts on Nishant - but actually Nishant should have second thoughts on having someone like Raqesh in his circle who easily gets influenced.

With everyone else, who did not know him from outside, Nishant may have nothing to lose with them, cause they all only know him from BB and all are playing games in BB.😆

Ekjactly !! Dono Neha and Shamita spoke to her today. Not a lot but still. Vs nada yesterday and at same time Shams had a long discussion with Raqesh on Divya which they only showed end of in LF where she came back and said she wants nothing to do with him but also that they were speaking about Divya 😂😂. 

BB needs a Buy 2 get one free scheme ka promo. Evict 2 get one free. Shams / Neha / /Raqesh and frankly don’t care if Pratik is also part of buy 2 get 2 free offer. 😂😂. 

and bahaar life hain is likely going to impact Neha the most. 😂😂😂. 

djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mother Gluten-Free🤣🤣

i think neha will be off the list soon wait and watch for todays episode yesterdays live they fought and neha is pissed he is even feeding shams to stay away from the guy and gluten free agreed to it and told neha and prateek

so now its neha prateek gluten free vs div and raq if raq friends divya 

Originally posted by: djoker

i think neha will be off the list soon wait and watch for todays episode yesterdays live they fought and neha is pissed he is even feeding shams to stay away from the guy and gluten free agreed to it and told neha and prateek

so now its neha prateek gluten free vs div and raq if raq friends divya 

Gluten free 🤣 I can't help but crack up at that 🤣

I hope kuch vaise hi ho. It's good for his own sanity.

Too much of Hot & Cold, push and pull. Too much Drama involved with Gluten Free.