Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

A/N Hello all, so after seeing the beautiful way that BB discussed consent in Episode 358, I wanted to see a scene where Rudhita discuss the events of their first Suhaag Raat that TRC organized. It was a violating and potentially traumatizing situation that was swept under the carpet due to the larger issue of molestation, but it set the stage for almost all events that happened from then on till the leap. Now, since my writing skills are limited, I approached my friend Ayesha (Doc.love) and we came up with this OS together. Do check out her other works on Wattpad (Doc_Ash). She will be posting this story there as well.

Hope you all like our take on what would have transpired between Rudhita had they shown a discussion about it all. 

Enjoy!

Ayesha's A/N:

Hello all,

So, I have been a lazy bum for a while and had been *politely* turning down some requests from various readers about fresh write ups. 

However, my friend Ashley couldn't see me lounging around like this. :D She and I have been very angry with TRC's jadibooti laddu kaand and everything that followed. The whole issue was brushed off in the show and we wanted to see a scenario where Aniruddh discusses with Bondita how it all affected him and how that SR arranged by TRC could have impacted Bondita had Aniruddh consummated at that time. 

So, Ashley came up with the plot and tried to urge me to write. 

When she realized how aalsi I was, she changed her tact and suggested playing the "Spin a Yarn" game, which ended up in a joint venture in the form of this OS! 

The setup is that Aniruddh saves Shashwati from bal vivah, then comes back to Chandan Nagar and gets married to Bondita under the star-lit sky as he had originally planned. They have their Suhaag Raat in a cottage nearby. And this scene happens in the morning after. 

So, we hope that you all enjoy our take on this issue...and let us know through your precious comments. 

Enjoy!!

Ayesha and Ashley_m

Life Hurts...Love Heals! (16+)

Bondita’s eyes fluttered open as she felt a tingling sensation in her chest along with slight heaviness. 

Slowly adjusting her vision to the dimly lit room with the dusky sky of the predawn peeping through the windows of their cottage where she had been staying, her focus landed on the person with whom she was sharing it. 

Her Husband! 

A smile crept to her lips as she looked to her side and found his handsome, angelic face just a few inches apart from hers. 

He was looking so much at peace...

His body was turned towards her and one of his arms had landed on her chest that had woken her up in the first place. 

PMS? Is my period around the corner? 

A lazy thought ran through her mind...and in an instant, it was replaced by a very recent memory... And realization dawned on her...

The realization was followed by the flashbacks...And a shy smile adorned her lips as she felt heat seeping through her core...spreading to her entire body...making her feel warm...

Her legs pressed against each other on their own accord as she felt a now familiar pressure building within the pit of her abdomen. 

She turned towards him to have a direct view of the beautiful specimen of humanity. 

He was the source of all her happiness..  and he was now her lover too. 

Last night, he had introduced her to the world of glorious passion and shared love...

He had made her feel so loved...so cherished...

However, her pleasurable thoughts were soon interrupted by a specific piercing and shooting pain emerging in the most intimate part of her body.

She stilled because of the pain, and that was when she realized that it was not her chest and core that were hurting; her entire body was a little sore. 

However, it did not make her feel unwell. On the contrary, she was feeling more alive and happy than ever before...

And it was all because of her sweetest husband who had proved to be the most generous lover too. 

As she snuggled closer to him, even in sleep, without ever touching her too harshly, he tried to gather her within him...against his chest.

So, this was what everyone meant when they mentioned the "Suhaag Raat!!!"

Nobody gave any specific details... 

No one ever mentioned that her SR could be a pleasurable experience for her, except Kali Dadi. 

Everyone only spoke about doing her duty despite the pain

All her accounts were based entirely on the fact that when the husband demands something, the wife MUST cooperate.

That was what Kaka sasur jee had also asked her to do when she was only 12 years old and had just hit menarche. 

A sense of dread and discomfort settled in her chest as she recalled the "Suhaag Raat" that Kaka had organized for her and her Pati Babu 8 years ago...when she was just a little girl. 

Bondita preferred to block out that day, but today she couldn't help but think of every word, every event that occurred.

Even the ladies who helped her get ready for her Suhaag Raat at that time just told her to COMPLY with Pati babu's demands and SERVE him everything he would want. 

Now that she looked back and understood the meaning behind their carefully veiled words, she realized that something was wrong with their perception. 

Because her Pati Babu was not at all demanding. 

Or Extracting!

He was the most Patient man who controlled his own desires and passions to give her maximum pleasure and ease.

Another thought suddenly increased her dread, the day before her wedding, Kali Dadi had cornered her and insisted on completing the explanation she had escaped from at Laboni's wedding. However, no similar explanation had been given 8 years back. She was left in that room with no idea what to expect. Had Pati Babu not explained to her about good touch and bad touch, she would have been completely ignorant when that Thakur tried to molest her. Were there other girls in similar situations? Girls who did not know that they were wronged? 

The sudden memory of one of the girls who were preparing her for her Suhaag Raat 9 years ago surfaced. A gasp left her mouth and she recalled her pained expression as she had remarked, 

"Maza tou sirf Suhaag raat ke liye tayyar hone mien aata hai. Lekin jo uske baad hota hai...woh bahut…"

So, that girl probably meant the pain

But now that Bondita had experienced it, she was confused because she didn't find it unbearable. In fact, the overall experience was more pleasurable than painful. 

But clearly, this was not the case with most of the girls out there.

That realization and the flashbacks of her near molestation hit her hard and her dread increased further as memories of that night started flashing through her mind in a tornado.

As she tried to clench her eyes shut to blot out those vile memories of the past, without her knowledge, a lone tear escaped her eye.  And that was when she heard someone's frantic voice. 

"Bondita, tum theek tou ho na? Tumhe dard ho raha hai kia?"

------------------------------------------------------------

As she slowly opened her eyes, her gaze collided with Aniruddh's worried face. He was leaning over her, gently cupping her face while trying to control his panic. He was trying to closely inspect her without making his worry too apparent, but Bondita was so attuned to him that she could understand his feelings and state of mind from the minuscule changes in his breathing!

However, a reassuring smile adorned her face as she gently splayed her hand on his cheek and said, 

"Mien bilkul theek hun Pati babu. Bass thodi soreness hai body mien… but nothing major." 

And then, sliding her hand along his neck and shoulder where her teeth and nails had left marks and bruises when she was in the throes of passion last night, she asked shyly, 

"Aap theek hai na?"

A small smile crept to his lips as he rolled over and pulled her atop him in their signature pose, his hands gently massaging her back and arms as he replied, 

"Mien theek hun, Jaan… Lekin tum yeh batao ke tum abhi rou kyun rahy thyn?" And then naked guilt and remorse splashed across his features as he quietly said, 

" I am really very sorry Bondita… I wish I could take away all your pain… "

His eyes started welling up as he asked, 

"Please tell me truthfully. Do you hurt very much? Let me help you with it. I will just go and prepare a warm bath for you… Ager hum apne ghar per hote tou mien bathtub mien warm water bath prepare ker deta tumhare liye. I have heard that it helps new mothers who recently delivered babies. So, I assume that it would have helped you as well…"

His voice faltered and his face expressed his increasing guilt as he continued his frantic speech.

"Mager abh yahan woh facilities nahi hai. Lekin tum fiker na kero. Mien tumhare liye kuch arrangement ker sakta hun... And I can massage your body so that the pain gets better, at least in your joints and muscles…"

He would have rambled on if Bondita had not shut him up with her finger on his lips.

"Sshhhh, Pati Babu! Aik damm shaant hojayein. Kuch nahi hua hai mujhe. I am perfectly fine. Jo thodi bahut soreness hai, it was inevitable na. Sab hi ko hoty hogy, right?"

Despite her efforts, the remorse in his eyes was still there when he replied, 

Stopping to draw a deep breath as if he was heavily burdened as if he had been running for miles, he finally mumbled, 

"I promise I tried to be gentle…with you...Jaan…" 

Running his fingers in her hair with his other hand slightly gripping her shoulder as if he tried to make her believe him, he desperately begged,

"Shotti, Jaan. I honestly tried to go very slow… lekin...

And then, unable to control himself or hide his concerns any longer as a fresh tide of worry washed over him,  he turned over once again, gently pinning her on the bed while hovering over her, and pleaded,  

"Bondita, Jaan, I am so so so sorry for all the pain… 

Bondita felt like hitting her palm on her face. She knew he would continue worrying, and it was futile to use mere words to alleviate his concerns. 

So, drawing a resigned breath, she said, 

"Pati Babu, please!!! I am absolutely fine… 

Aniruddh's apprehensions didn't let him wait to hear anything.

He flinched as he saw marks of his love on the creamy skin of her body.

And then he looked at the sheets closely. There were hardly a few drops of dried blood that were a sign of her becoming a woman. It was not, however, a sign of his ill-treatment of her body at all! 

As soon as he realized that a sigh of relief escaped his chest .

She was not bleeding or anything...and he finally was able to meet her eyes… which had an annoyed expression as she flashed him an "I told you so" look. 

A sheepish smile crept to his lips when she raised her eyebrows and asked sarcastically, 

"Abh bass… just relax and don't ruin the most precious experience of my life for me with your incessant worries." 

Heaving a sigh, his arms wrapped around her gently as his fingers started massaging her scalp, her shoulders, her arms, and her back. Feeling the magical serenity of his tender ministrations, Bondita was feeling extremely relaxed when she heard him quietly asking, 

"Why were you crying, Bondita?" 

Drawing a deep breath, she raised her head to meet his eyes as she replied,  

"Pati babu, mien bass humari pehli suhaag raat yaad kerne lagy thy”

Anirudh felt the taste of bile in his mouth the moment his wife had mentioned their first Suhaag Raat. That night was the worst memory of his life, not just because of the events that occurred, but because of all the events that took place in a domino effect, probably only to end 8 years later, with the enmity between the villages. 

"I was just wondering, Pati Babu...if you had consummated with me at that time, what would have been the experience for me like?" 

this remark of hers, however, left him reeling against the onslaught of memories of that night, the betrayal that he discovered the next morning and the nightmares that plagued him for days after. 

Nightmares that had caused him to push away his reason for living, to hurt her beyond measure, to make uncountable mistakes while he came to terms with the situation. 

And now Bondita was wondering what would have happened had he acted on his animalistic instinct, had he listened to the insinuation of starting his "Parivarik Jeevan" with her then; Anirudh was at a loss as he couldn’t find words to share his agonizing nightmares with her. 

But she deserved to know, now that she was aware of the details involved in the entire process of starting the Parivarik Jeevan!"  With great difficulty, he voiced out.

"It would have been really bad, Bondita, because you were an innocent kid and I was an adult who was not in his senses!" 

A baffled expression crossed her beautiful face on hearing his reply. 

He was not meeting her eyes, and his face reflected his inner turmoil. 

"Aap senses mien nahi thay? Pati Babu, kya aap us nasheeli drink ki baat ker rahe hain jo uss Thakur ne aapko pilayi thyn takay aap usko na rok sakien jab woh mujhe…" 

She choked on her words and couldn't continue. Even after so many years, the haunting memory of that near-molestation experience drained the colour of her face and felt like a fresh, gaping wound in the centre of her heart! 

She had hated her feet after that incident because that vile man had touched them. She would have never been able to emerge out of that storm and her soul would have shattered completely, had her Pati Babu not helped her through it. 

His love, care, and unrelenting support were what had made her come out of it stronger. 

But even so, that unfortunate experience still horrified her and disgusted her to her core. 

Shuddering at the flashbacks, she looked at her Pati babu. He had again clenched his eyes shut as if he too, was trying to block those memories…

As if, he too, experienced the pain of those moments searing his soul. 

He was now holding her tightly against his body...as if he was silently trying to absorb her trauma while still trying to provide his support to her…making a silent vow that I was there for you then also, and I am here for you now too.

But Bondita could feel his breathing get harsh and uneven as his heartbeats accelerated against her palm that was splayed across his chest. 

Feeling confused, she gently laid her hand across his cheek and asked, 

"Kia kuch aur bhi hua tha uss raat, Pati babu? Aap nashay mien thay lekin aap hi ne tou raksha bhi ki thy meri. Aur nasha bhi sirf uss Thakur ki hj wajeh se tou tha. Aap tou kabhi sharab tak ke pas nahi jatay haina." 

A deep sigh escaped his mouth as he slowly opened his eyes. 

Seeing her innocent face just inches apart with her eyes filled with questions, he could sense her determination that she would try to exonerate him for everything...no matter how wrong he felt he was, or how much he had blamed himself for everything. 

Unable to face her anymore, he gently untangled himself from her and got up. 

Facing the wall in front of him, in a dead tone, he finally uttered the truth that had scarred his soul at that time, and that had shattered his trust completely! 

"Kaash utna hi hota Bondita, par uss Thakur ki pilai hui drink ke alawa mujhe nashay wali jadibooti ke laddoo bhi khilaye gaye thay, taaki mai rasmein kerne se mana na ker paaun...taaki mien aik masoom si chhoti si bachi ke sath parivarik jeeven ke naam per woh sab kerun, jis ke liye na uska shareer ready tha, na zehen, aur naa aatma."

A loud gasp escaped her mouth as she got up and went in front of him. Her one hand clenched the sheets to her bosom, and the other hand caught his in a tight grip as she asked incredulously, 

"Kisne?" 

Her voice was laced with dread because deep down, she was afraid of having him confirm her guess.

"Aur kaun?", he said with a mocking smile. "Zamindar Trilochan Roy Chaudhary!"

And then, as if he was confessing his crime and was ready for any punishment that he felt he deserved, in the same dead tone, he finally looked into her eyes and said, 

"Uss din tumhari raksha miene nahi, Dugga maa ne ki thy. Mujhe tou tumhari aatma ko zakhmi kerne ke liye poori terha tayyar ker dia gaya tha. I was like a puppet, Bondita. Meri apni koi feelings ya senses nahi rahy thyn… Jo kuch tha, woh Zamindar sahab, Thakur, aur gaanv ke baqi sab mardon ki baatein thy jo mujh mien feed ker dy gai thy, aur mien unke isharon per naachne ke liye tayyar ker dia gaya tha."

Pausing to let the harsh truth sink in, he held her slender shoulders firmly as if shaking her, and said, 

"Aur sach sunna chahty ho, Bondita, uss raat ka? Tou suno. Mujhe sab ne kaha tha ke mera haq hai tum per… mujhe tumse apna poora adhiker lena kitna zaruri hai. Zamindar sahab ne tou yahan tak keh dia tha ke unko tumse Roy Chaudhrion ka waaris chahiye." 

A burst of harsh, mocking laughter escaped his mouth as he continued his self-incriminating tirade, 

"Tum itni chhoti thyn Bondita. Itni masoom si… Tum ko gaanv ki aurtien alag batein sikha rahy thyn...aur tum unko aise yaad ker rhy thyn jaise 9 ka table ho!" 

Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes as the laughter and all the self-mocking got replaced by a soul-piercing agony. 

"Tum mujhse woh sab cheezein demand kerne lagy thy.. ghoonghat uthana, choodi tootna, palang tootna...Patni ka haq...aur pata nahi kia kia." 

And then, he opened his eyes. Bondita could see unshed tears and a deeply haunted expression in them as his voice trembled, 

"Aur sab se afsos ki baat yeh thy Bondita, jis ne meri raaton ki neendien udda di thy… jis ne mera chein, sakun, apne ooper se vishwas, sab khatam ker dia tha...woh yeh baat thy Bondita ke mien itne nashay mien tha aur sab ki baaton se itna condition hogaya tha, ke shayad mien uss raat tumhare shareer ke sath sath tumhari aatma ko bhi zakhmi ker deta."

Covering his face now with his trembling hands, the words wrenched from his heart as he whispered, 

"I think I would have consummated with you in that inebriated state...and if that had happened Bondita, tou bahut ziada bura hota. You would have been scarred for life… You would have hated me… and I would have never been able to meet your eyes again… Tumhari hi kia, mien apni nazron mien hamesha ke liye gir jata. I am so sorry Bondita… uss raat uss kamray mien uss Thakur ke ilawah bhi aik darinda tha...aur woh, unfortunately, aur koi nahi, balke mien hi tha."

His shoulders wracked as his quivering voice further confessed the most heart-wrenching truth of his life, 

"Uss raat mien aik rapist bann jata Bondita. Jab thakur ne tumhare sath badtameezi ki aur tumne shor kia, mien aur doosre loag tumhien uss se bachanay ke liye agay badhay…

Mager jab uss raat mien nashay mien tumhare sath woh sab kerta, tum cheekhty ya chillati bhi, tabb bhi koi tumhien mujhse bachanay nahi aata. Janty ho kyun?"

Lifting his hands from his face, his tear-filled eyes met hers as he said, 

"Kyunki woh sab ki nazar mien mera marital right hota. Apni patni ke sath, jab ke usko kuch pata bhi na ho, sharirik sambandh banana, non-consensual sex kerna...yeh sab un loagon ki nazar mien theek hota. Subha jab mien room se nikalta tou Zamindar Trilochan Roy Chaudhary mithai distribute kerwate meri so-called jeet ki khushi mien. Gaanv ke saray admi mujhe mubarak baad dete kyunki unki nazar mien miene bahut mardon wala kaam kia hota. 

But the sick truth of the matter would have been that I would have raped you, Bondita. 

Sab jashan manaa rahay hotay mere aik chhoti si bacchi ko violate kerne per!

Aur yeh sab kuch itna sickening tha ke mien kitni raaton uske baad sou nahi saka. Uske baad hi, as a domino effect, mien itna pareeshan hogya ke miene aik ghalti ke baad doosri ghalti kerna shuru ker di tumhien bal vivaah ki in sab kuprathaon se duur kerne ke liye...tumhien iss samaj ki gandi soch se bachane ke liye...aur apne aap se bhi."

And then, closing his eyes again, he folded his hands in front of her and pleaded, 

"Mujhe maaf ker dou Bondita… I am so sorry… Uss raat Mien tumhara rakshak nahi tha. Mien tumhara sab se bada violator bannay wala tha."

When she didn't reply, Aniruddh reluctantly opened his eyes. He fully expected to see hatred in her eyes for him. 

But he was astounded to see unshed tears and a wounded look in the windows of her soul. Her delicate, rose petal-like lips quivered as she rose. 

He was stunned when he saw her adjusting herself on his lap.

He had expected her to move away from him in disgust after hearing all his self-incriminating version of the truth, but he had not expected her to get closer to him instead.

Once she was comfortably settled in his lap, she brought the sheet forward and draped it around his back, covering his body along with hers. 

A wave of tenderness and love washed over him as he realized that she was not only sheathing his body, she was actually providing cover for his soul that he had bared in front of her...after so many years he had finally shown her the scars of that unfortunate night. 

Snuggling closer to him, she gently cupped his face and said tenderly, 

"Pati babu, aap apne aap ko uss sab ke liye blame ker rahay hain, jo actually aap ne kia hi nahi!" 

Smiling a little as she wiped his forgotten tears, she continued, 

"Jis cheez ko aap apna gunah mantay hain, woh cheez aap ne ki hi nahi thy. For all I know, aur jitna mien iss case ko evaluate ker rhy hun as a Barrister, what I feel is that I was not the only victim at that time. Kaka Sasur Ji ne aapko dhoka dia tha. Aap nashay mien apni marzi se nahi aye thay. Aap bhi utne hi victim thay jitni ke mien. Ager woh mera rape hota, tou aapka bhi hota...kyunki aap ka bhi consent nahi tha uss sab ke liye." 

When he tried to open his mouth to argue, she laid her finger on his lips to quieten him, and said, 

"Aapka consent nahi tha, yeh mujhe iss liye pata hai kyunki mujhe yaad hai ke aap uss sab se pehle mujh se kitna ukhde ukhde reh rahay thay. Aap ne mujhe apne aap ko Pati Babu kehne se bhi mana ker dia tha...aur apne room mien aanay se bhi. Mien chhoti thy...tabb samajh nahi paayi...lekin mujhe aapki uljhan yad hai. Aik taraf aap mere sath waise hi rehna chahte thay jaise ke hum rehte aarhe thay… khushi se… aik doosre ke sath respectfully...aik doosre ke dost bann ker...as partners in everything. Lekin doosri taraf societal expectations aur Kaka ka pressure aapko bahut overburden ker raha tha. Aur usi sab ki wajeh se mujhe pata hai ke aap ki consent nahi thy… aap ki koi marzi nahi thy mere sath uss waqt consummate kerne ki. Aur aap bhi meri terha bilkul nirdosh thay. Ager uss din kuch hota, tou woh hum dono ka rape hota in the name of marital rights!"

His face was now a mirror of various reflections. He was confused… and he was mind-blown by her logic. He desperately wanted to believe her...relish her love and the way she was exonerating him from all the incriminations...but he was afraid too! 

Unable to say anything to her...anything at all, his eyes teared up once again at his inability to process the overwhelming feelings. 

She was releasing him from a burden that had weighed on his chest for so long...and now, she believed that he was completely innocent! 

She saw him crying again, and instead of wiping his tears with her fingertips, bringing her face closer, she planted her lips on his cheeks and kissed the precious water flowing from his eyes… unburdening his soul...and lifting off the weight from his chest. 

And then, she tenderly said, 

" Jahan tak baat yeh hai ke aap mere sath aisa kuch ker dete...etc. Tou mien nahi maanti iss baat ko. Aur naa hi mien aapko uss Thakur ke gunah ke sath kabhi compare ker sakty hun. Woh apne poore hosh hawaas mien mere sath woh sab kerna chahta tha. Jab ke aap itne nashay mien hone ke baad bhi mujhse duur ja ker couch per beth gaye thay."

When his eyes widened in disbelief, she smiled and nodding her head, told him, 

"Haan Pati babu… aap ko yaad nahi hai kyunki aap intoxicated thay. Lekin aap mere qareeb bed per bhi aa ker nahi bethe thay. Aap ne mera ghoonghat tak nahi uthaya tha. Balki aap couch per chalay gaye thay. Mien aapke pas ayi thy ke mera ghoonghat uthayein… mager aap ne woh bhi nahi kia. Jab miene aap se yeh kaha ke mujhe saans nahi aarha, tabb aap ki attention mere ooper ayi thy...aur aap ne kaha tha ke mien apna ghoonghat khud utha lun. Jab miene aap ko bataya ke aap ko mere sath woh sab rasmien kerni hain, tou aap ko ghussa aya tha… Mujh per nahi… unn loagon per jinhone mere mind mien woh sab baatien feed ki thyn." 

To say that he was shocked to hear all this would be an understatement. 

He didn't remember any of these details! 

Seeing the appearance of creases of confusion, she planted a soft kiss on his forehead and said, 

"Aap ne uss waqt mujhe touch kerna tou duur ki baat, mujhe sahi se dekha tak nahi tha. Aap itne nashay mien hote hue bhi mere sath kuch ghalat nahi ker rahay thay… aur aap kabhi ker sakte bhi nahi thay...kyunki aap ka jism, aap ki rooh sirf Bondita ko pyar kerne ke liye, Bondita ka khayal rakhne ke liye banaye gaye hain. Aap ne apne aapko Darinda kaha tha na? Pati babu,  Dugga Maa ne meri raksha kerne ke liye aap ko hi chuna hai. Uss raat bhi Dugga Maa ne aap ko hi bheja tha… Tou mien yeh apki baat maan hi nahi sakty ke aap mere rakshak babu nahi thay uss din. Ya aap mujhe harm pohancha sakte thay… Na 9 saal pehle ki uss raat...na kal raat...aur na hi agay kabhi bhi…"

A hesitant, scared smile appeared on his face, and her heart melted on seeing him finally getting back on the path to his normal self. However, she had not finished yet. 

Planting a soft kiss on his lips this time, her fingers running along his nape, she added, 

"Mien Barrister hun Pati Babu...aur mien proofs ke beghair koi baat nahi kerty. Aur jab mien yeh keh rhy hun ke aap mere jism ko ya rooh ko kabhi zakhmi nahi ker sakte… tou I mean it. Aur iska proof hai meri poori zindagy aur especially kal ki raat." 

Pausing for a bit, she nuzzled her cheek along his jawline and whispered, 

"Aap woh insaan hai, jo apne aap se pehle mujhe fulfil kerte hain. We both are new to lovemaking, lekin mujhe itni sense tou hai ki kal raat aap sirf mujhe maximum pleasure dene ki koshish ker rahay thay. Aap ke har action mien sirf aur sirf meri khushi ka khayal tha… Aap ne poore dil se mere inevitable pain ko bhi prevent kerne ki koshish ki thy… aur usko jitna minimize ker sakte thay, aap ne kia. Pati babu...I swear you made this whole experience so beautiful for me… Mien jaanty hun ke being your first time too, it was hard to exercise so much control on yourself… even in the throes of passion, you were so so gentle to me...so loving...so generous. Tou jo insan mere liye aisa selfless aur perfect lover saabit hoskta hai, woh apne aap ko aik aise cheez ke liye dosh de jo usne kia hi nahi, yeh mujhe bilkul accha nahi lag raha." 

This time, on her sensuous and yet innocent complaint, a wide smile bloomed on his lips. Her words had been like magic. They healed him in such a way that he felt 9 years younger, and 100 kgs lighter! 

And then he heard her sultry voice in his ears, 

"Pati babu...you made me very happy last night. Please teach me how I can make you happy now? Like you worshipped my body and lavished me with so much love, I want to do the same for you." 

This time his smile was so bright that it could illuminate the entire planet! 

Holding her hand and splaying it across his heart,  planting a gentle kiss on the tip of her nose, he tenderly said, 

"You already make me very happy, jaan… Sirf tumhara mere pas, mere sath hona hi mere liye kafi hai. Jab tum khush hoty ho, mien tabhi khush hojata hun." 

"Last night, you explained to me about your biology…err...anatomy...and how your body reacts when you are aroused. So now, I can sense your body's needs… I want to fulfil you Pati babu…" 

However, her Pati babu's smiling lips just landed on her mouth, and after a small but loving peck, he cupped her face and planted kisses on both her cheeks as he said, 

"Nahi Jaan… Aaj nahi. Meri anatomy abhi cold water se bhi settle hojayegy… Don't worry about me. It is just so...uhh… excited because I am very happy when you are close to me...and touch me so lovingly. Lekin mien tumhare saath at least 2 days tou dobara aisa kuch nahi kerne wala… You are already sore...and I cannot live with myself if, instead of taking care of you, I end up hurting you again." 

She straightened up with a jerk as her eyes widened like huge saucers and an exclaim left her mouth, 

"2 days!!!!! Pati babu!!! Kia keh rahay hain aap?"

Her reaction of disappointment was so raw and so unadulterated that Aniruddh threw his head back as he almost rolled over with laughter. 

After a few seconds, still unable to control his mirth, he picked her up and gently laid on the bed. 

"Itna disappoint hone ki zarurat nahi hai jaan… Miene complete act ke liye 2 days ka break dia hai tumko… but that doesn't mean that we will not do other things! I am all yours… you can play with me as much as you want."

Finally, an answering smile tucked at her mouth as she wound her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. 

As her mouth inched towards his lips, she whispered, 

"And you can experiment as much as you want with me. Waise bhi, aap hi kehte haina Shikshak babu ke har cheez mien expertise tabhi aaty hai jab acchay se regularly abhiyaas kia jaye. After all, practice makes a person perfect. So, we will also practise and experiment more… find out different ways to love each other… Okay?" 

In response, he crashed his mouth onto hers…

After all, he had promised her that prem ki galliyon mien wahi ghumaye ga apni meethi chhuri ko! 

THE END

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

castlebones thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ashley!! I don't have good enough words to thank you for this story...☺️ It was amazing ...that was a much needed conversation they needed to have ...and the way two of you handled it 👏👏👏

Bon's tarks haay!!!❤️ Dill le leti hai yeh ladki...

And bravo!! You actually managed to bring Ayesha back from her hibernation😆 

Itsflora thumbnail

Oh gosh😲

It was so hot,so raw yet so damn much like our original BB.

If it was a web show, we would probably got all this

The way our BB is am exception, I'm still actually hoping something about this topic though on the show.

But,u girls..u just amazed me.it basically felt anirudh was being all impulsive & the loving dumb guy and Bondita bowling him out with her sheer brilliant intelligent and fiercely loving answers

It is beautiful 🤗❤️👍🏼

heer193 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

OMG

Love it

Have read it twice already 

Going for third round soon

👏Itna achha topic you pointed out in this 

I hope show mein bhi they keep going front and back to their old times and the hardships Bondita saw but did not understand then

These should now be discussed between Anirudh and Bondita so that Anirudh’s point of view is elaborated and Bondita’s understanding now compared to her childhood is highlighted

To make people understand the importance of education in women’s life and why Anirudh insisted on it

Also

Please koi link hai agar of your writings 

Please let me know 

Would love to read more

Edited by heer193 - 2 years ago
Arcturus_S thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful story 👏👏 👏Thank you and Ayesha for this amazing OS🤗❤️

It was a much needed conversation. You made it clear how the act of TRC made Ani an equal victim like Bon. Bon being the victim was easy to understand but Ani's inner turmoil was hard to notice. This os beautifully explained the trauma he was suffering for the past 9 years . And the best part is Bon being her patibabu's rakshak babu as always and how kindly and cleverly she relived the burden from his soul . How easily and effectively she made him realize that he was accusing himself for something he never did. 

Thank you for tagging me Ash ❤️

Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow.... Just wonderful... ❤️

Thank you for tagging... Keep posting... Would love to read more...❤️

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

It was awesome , very well written , ani's inner turmoil had been expressed well . 👏

Physical relationship is a very personal aspect of any person ( be it man or woman) which should be done with both partner consent not forced or drugged & it should be there decision when to do it. In serial it was never shown bit definitely ani was hurt somewhere.

Unpopular opinion I personally feel after being drugged also ani was very much in control coz when he entered d room he was mumbering no bondita , it shows he was some where trying to control himself, so I feel he would had not crossed his line. 

Do write more .

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago
mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ashley, you have selected a very sensitive topic, it is such a topic despite of being in modern times, although women able to express their feelings much better than previous era, but still there are situations like these where women still keep quiet or forced them to keep quiet 😭🤐. Good job 👌👍 Ashley.  👏 all the best👍🏼

Kri18 thumbnail

Well written,

Anirudh's internal turmoil during that time is correctly expressed

👏👏👏

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! 

I need to read it again, because it's so good that one read isn't enough, but it's AMAZING. 

You and your writer friend are SO talented!