Should Moose go to BB 15 main season?

Poll

Should Moose go to BB 15 main season?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Moose played the first solo task to perfection and with chutzpah beyond anyone’s expeditions including HMs

Pratik and Nishant were making strategy and ignored Moose as she was right by them right at beginning of task. They thought they controlled task despite one not playing and one starting with disadvantage. They even thought that their predicided outcome would play out for Pratik Neha and Moose. 

Nope. moose actually had total control (As nishant realized Divya really didn’t have other alignments) but kudos to the fact that 

Moose controlled vs all emotional blackmail / didn’t take bait when Pratik tried to say. Look Divya gonna backstab you. She is talking to Shamita. Tried to lie that he went to BR when task began and she said nope. You felt the need to talk to Nishant before me. And clearly said I trust you emotionally. Not in game. 

Divya had a question about task - that moose answered and knew exactly what were the rules of task. 

Moose reply to Pratik when Shamita was talking to Divya could not present a clearer set of thinking by any contestant - I have no fear of Divya - intact uskee phattee hogee since she can see me talking to you. 🤗And to ensure no confusion. Immediately spoke to Divya and restated. She will not flip. 

And she didn’t. Neha tried to do her nonsense. And moose calmly replied. Arrey. Why you talking to me even. In a way that said - you are irrelevant 😂😂. Didn’t lose her cool through this task or focus or the goal !!

She was first to tell Divya. Don’t worry. Pratik not being in Rickshaw was his call. He chose. We told him what to do and he didn’t !!

In fact she was so strong that Nishu had to back down and accept she knew what she was doing and wasn’t going to change and hence he tried Shamita to have convo with Divya !! But at the end. His footage was useless as he became redundant and his strategy was in fact flawed!!

I want to see more of this Moose as she stole the show in an individual task with clarity focus and approach not often seen :). 

Neha. Shamita. Raqesh. And even pratik can go before her if this is what she is capable of !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Definitely! Lallu Raqesh should be shown the door, as he is not willing to play or speak to anyone in the show. Keeps yapping that he wants to 'Go home'. Usko BB15 with Salman de kar kya fayda?😆 He's ruining the chances of another worthier contestant than him and that could be Moose.

Loved the way she played yesterday! 

If Lallu Raqesh goes to BB15, Salman usse nahi chodega.😆

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

raqesh koi lallu nehi hein,i guess he has actually most brain in the house.yes more than divya and nishant.he used gadhi shamita and reached here and now ignoring everything and reached to finale-God without entertaining us a bit!! i can see divya 5 minute but not this raqesh:/

Definitely not. She has virtually 0 fans and has been piggybacking on Nishant who himself has negligible fans. If connection game was not there, she would have been the first one to go out of the house. The times their connection got saved was mostly due to Pratik fans voting for them and that has actually made them overconfident. Their bubbles will burst soon.

For me, only those people who can give content or popular enough should go to the main house. She has none of these going for her. Even in the last task, it was Divya who convinced her and she played along. It was actually the easiest task to play for someone in her position. She could piggyback on either Pratik or Divya and she chose Divya. There is no masterstroke involved here as some people would like to believe.

Also, I am 100% sure she will be out this week and that will be the end of this discussion. 

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamelessKing

Definitely not. She has virtually 0 fans and has been piggybacking on Nishant who himself has negligible fans. If connection game was not there, she would have been the first one to go out of the house. The times their connection got saved was mostly due to Pratik fans voting for them and that has actually made them overconfident. Their bubbles will burst soon.

For me, only those people who can give content or popular enough should go to the main house. She has none of these going for her. Even in the last task, it was Divya who convinced her and she played along. It was actually the easiest task to play for someone in her position. She could piggyback on either Pratik or Divya and she chose Divya. There is no masterstroke involved here as some people would like to believe.

Also, I am 100% sure she will be out this week and that will be the end of this discussion. 

not sure about mooose....do u really think things happen in BB house due to fans voting ?????

Everyone is praying,voting and commeting and screaming for neha to be thrown out

Originally posted by: colors_123

not sure about mooose....do u really think things happen in BB house due to fans voting ?????

Everyone is praying,voting and commeting and screaming for neha to be thrown out

That is exactly why BB has been strategically keeping Neha from being nominated coz they know she will be out in that case. People hate her but the fact cannot be denied that she is the reason for a lot of the drama and fights that happen. So they are trying to keep her for as long as possible.

I genuinely dont think there is much difference between number of Moose fans and Neha fans. Both have hardly any support going by social media. So, no one would raise an eyebrow if Moose is evicted over Neha this weekend. Its definitely believable she could get more votes than Moose. 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamelessKing

Not at all. Nishant is one of the strongest contestants in house. Game wise. So ofc he gonna overshadow his connection. Moose has played a role nonetheless. In all tasks. 

but what she did yesterday made her not only the star but she was literally game on 100% of the rickshaw task and post it also. That’s a winner quality … I am not suggesting she wins etc. The topic is her journey continuing and hence as I said, I want to see more of this as post connections breaking, this was first solo play and she shined….  lol 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Not at all. Nishant is one of the strongest contestants in house. Game wise. So ofc he gonna overshadow his connection. Moose has played a role nonetheless. In all tasks. 

but what she did yesterday made her not only the star but she was literally game on 100% of the rickshaw task and post it also. That’s a winner quality … I am not suggesting she wins etc. The topic is her journey continuing and hence as I said, I want to see more of this as post connections breaking, this was first solo play and she shined….  lol 

I disagree. She is no way a star. For me, she came across as an insecure bitchy backstabbing character who tries too hard to be like Nishant and in turn, please him. Both have zero fans because audience sees them for what they are. 

If Nishant were also nominated this week, it would have been a tough fight between Moose and Nishant for eviction. Maybe it would have come down to who has more family members because there is no else voting for them. 

As it stands, Moose will be out this weekend and Nishant will probably be the next to go. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I like her so won't mind her going there.

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Her only contribution in Bigg Boss 15 will be coming up with a new Saiba Lelo song.