Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

Pari no WU can be found. I am not from India nor subscriber of Zee 5. 

When I find a WU will share. 

I am not watching until I am sure there is no MU or separation but Veer handling everything calmly.

The story seems to be taking a positive turn..I know its hard to believe but, veer wasn't even angry, when preet told him about Rani not attending college...and neither he was angry when he enquired Rani about the assignments..and she lied!! Rather he is suspensions to know that what is Rani doing this time...I swear Kate, I am really surprised, I mean I can't believe that Atba makers can show positivism!
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Summer_bunny

The story seems to be taking a positive turn..I know its hard to believe but, veer wasn't even angry, when preet told him about Rani not attending college...and neither he was angry when he enquired Rani about the assignments..and she lied!! Rather he is suspensions to know that what is Rani doing this time...I swear Kate, I am really surprised, I mean I can't believe that Atba makers can show positivism!

Bani really hope they keep it up.❤️ Let's see how they have handled Veer after he gets to know Rani going to Suraj's house to teach. 

Pls keep me updated. If they handle well Veer's character after knowing the truth ,I mean in a positive way I will watch all missed episodes on Zee 5 and will continue to watch.😉

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: caller123

Pari no WU can be found. I am not from India nor subscriber of Zee 5. 

When I find a WU will share. 

I am not watching until I am sure there is no MU or separation but Veer handling everything calmly.

It's ok Dear 👍🏼 I will watch on TV 

Thank u 🤗❤️ sure Veer will handle everything n also directly indirectly help his Rani in this plan ❤️

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 years ago
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer_bunny

I told u all that this time new writer Sahiba handle everything in positive n good way. She is too good yaar 👍🏼 I love her so much now for this superb story writing 🤗❤️

Is that sooraj want rani as friend or.....

LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

I don't think he wants her as a friend...He is lusting over her...🤢

Edited by LoveYourself_20 - 2 years ago
LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Thank u so much Dear 🤗❤️

No RanVeer's moments it means!!!

I have become habitual of getting RanVeer's romance on alternative days, now.😔

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

He wants her himself only by hook or crook. He doesn't effected Rani is married or not but he wants her. He is seriously a cheap road side lofar. He is lusting on her. How he stared her top to bottom by his bad eyes. So shameless guy 😡