nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

retail1 thumbnail

Well said. She again and again proves as a phenomenal actress. 

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Agreed. both Paridhi and Vaishnavi are doing justice to their roles in the serial. Paridhi, tbh, I wouldn't expect less because I have seen her motherly role in one other serial (can't remember the name) and she was phenomenal in portraying the right emotions with the perfect blend of whatever the shot required. Looking forward to the amazing mother-daughter duo chemistry in the serial. 

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee10

Agreed. both Paridhi and Vaishnavi are doing justice to their roles in the serial. Paridhi, tbh, I wouldn't expect less because I have seen her motherly role in one other serial (can't remember the name) and she was phenomenal in portraying the right emotions with the perfect blend of whatever the shot required. Looking forward to the amazing mother-daughter duo chemistry in the serial. 

I guess u r talking about PATIALA BABES

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I have followed Paridhi's work from PB times though for short period of time (have seen her in JA for a couple of episodes but I never liked that show). But I'll keep the discussion pertaining to this show solely.😳😆

One thing that surprised me was the concept of ghungroos as her form of vishwas to track down Payal/Chiku. (I have seen the concept be reiterated elsewhere on a YT video thus was interested when she mentioned Guru Pali Chandra --- reknowned Kathak dancer in Dubai as I have witnessed one of her students perform at the 1st NY Kathak Festival but she's not my guru guys)). The ghungroos have a special blessing before the dancers tie to their legs (though not all dancers think the same lol) & I appreciate the fact that the writers incorporated this in order to build bridges between the mother & daughter. Other connecting factors such as the heart-shaped necklace & nariyal k ladoos.

Vaishnavi has come as a surprise also though she still needs to improve in order to maintain her essence & bachpan whilst not getting confused but since it the first few weeks will give her time to find her groove. I think the second episode she did much better when she conversed with Tunki, the Oh re Piya sequence, & monolgue where she wants to question her birth mother for "supposedly dumping her in the bhangaar."

Though the show needs to improve its execution, it does have potential. I would like the actress playing Rangoli to tone down a bit but there are certain moments where she does have potential as a character to contribute to the plotline. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
Avid_reader104 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This is literally true and very well said. Every time Pari leaves me amazed by her acting whether it was in JA or in PB or now in CKMDK ❤️

TEOL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

These kids deserved more work after they get thrown off of the air on your Shaddi, Mann Ki ect.

They are great to watch as next generation actors and would probably be casted in a lot of English productions in US and UK as well as Indian especially if your surname is Sharma, Khan Singh ect. your Asian's of England names you would get the English TV work as well.

Edit: On my research you do know she's the mother not the kid. Oops for the confusion on my part. Lol

Edited by TEOL - 2 years ago