Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reginalsecret thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

A. To show how they are both similar yet dissimilar at the same time??

B. They wanted a name that would suit both a man and a woman?? 

Matlab Meetwa has qualities that we generally associate with a girl:

1. Grooming

2. Darna (Mai to nahi darti bhoot se but conventional ITV trope is FL gets afraid of sth and gets close to ML?)

3. Nakhre to bhai legit drama queen hai.. 

Meety has a lot of qualities we associate with a man:

1. All the kind of odd jobs she is capable of merese to nahi hota hai..

2. She is the protector in the relationship??

3. She is not interested in grooming and clothing!!

Yup...makes sense..Technically, they're breaking gender stereotypes but they do it subtlety..Love that about the show

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

its funny how in this show every marriage is like this only … Hooda ladies did not know Meet Ahlawat’s name when they fixed his alliance to Manushi…

Manushi didn’t bother to check surname of Kunal or what his parents do, where they stay.. before eloping with him …  

similarly Isha’s alliance is fixed even before Isha and Shantanu even spent some time with each other .. arey kon si century ki match fixing ho ri h k dulha dulhan sidha engagement me mil re h … 

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Juggsss😕 why are you jagritying all sote huye threads😕

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Yeah I was also wondering ki yeh December ke threads page one pe Kaise. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

for Anju and Maluu to turn them pink … 🤣

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

its funny how in this show every marriage is like this only … Hooda ladies did not know Meet Ahlawat’s name when they fixed his alliance to Manushi…

Manushi didn’t bother to check surname of Kunal or what his parents do, where they stay.. before eloping with him …  

similarly Isha’s alliance is fixed even before Isha and Shantanu even spent some time with each other .. arey kon si century ki match fixing ho ri h k dulha dulhan sidha engagement me mil re h … 

Naam vaam mein kya rakha hai🥱only money matters 😎 ab dekho naa mohabbatein mein Amitabh bacchan ne SRK kaa naam jaane bina use gurukul se nikal diya taki aiswarya Abhishek se shaadi karle😳

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Naam vaam mein kya rakha hai🥱only money matters 😎 ab dekho naa mohabbatein mein Amitabh bacchan ne SRK kaa naam jaane bina use gurukul se nikal diya taki aiswarya Abhishek se shaadi karle😳

Abhishek bachchan kaha ta mohabbatein me ?  wo to apni Maa ka mangalsutra pehen kr kud gyi ti … 

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Abhishek bachchan kaha ta mohabbatein me ?  wo to apni Maa ka mangalsutra pehen kr kud gyi ti … 

Kudkar Abhishek ke ghar chali gayi thi. Woh scene edit kar diya tha

Anjureads thumbnail

Wahi tho... in the previous cases its foolish ignorance but in Isha's case its hypocrisy.