My khayali biriyaani! [Today's episode]

AnushkhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Pallavi kneeing Mandaar in the gut and ghumake thappad ya mukka, zor se! Mandaar flat and Raghav taking the window to start pounding him into a pulp again. Everyone trying to stop Raghav because he would end up killing him. 

Raghav remembering all the events where Pallavi suffered because of Mandaar. The scenes where she is crying, telling him about the dirty games Mandaar was playing, telling him she will harm herself... he is beyond angry. Sulochana seeing Aai try to crawl out. They go to help her. 

Sunny scared shitless (๐Ÿคฃ) for future references [sorry Keerti if ur bhai decides enough is enough, I'll be left with none of my limbs intact. Plz find some other munda... tata..]

Pallavi finally jumping behind Raghav, hugging him from the back tightly crying out to leave him... she needs him. Raghav stopping immediately and relaxing, heaving... moving back and turning around gathering Pallavi in his chest, closing his eyes in relief. He is checking her out frantically, lifting her chin up gently to inspect her throat. Palls doing the same for him, holding his face, worried sick.  

Mandaar is seeing them together. He is beyond angry, jumping up to hit them probably again. Raghav pushing Palls behind him when Aai hits him with a flower pot. Mandaar out like light.(srsly, itna zor se phenka tha ki mujhe laga reality mein skull crack kar ke mar kaise nhi gaya.. atleast behosh toh ho hi janaa chahiye tha ๐Ÿ˜†) 

Everyone is shocked. Aai reveals truth again. Police coming, dragging Mandaar away, Baba running behind them (pagaal sanki buddha! ๐Ÿ˜ก I take back all my grand plans of redeeming him... the actor himself might be ๐Ÿคฎ)

Raghav Pallavi looking around, a little lost and extremely tired. Aai telling them to go home. A scene where they are in the car (in the same dress... they practically ran away from D house...pagal khanaa ). Pallavi resting her head on Raghav's shoulder, her eyes closed as he holds her close, his own head resting on the headrest of the backseat, eyes closed. They are drained from the drama. 

A bandaid on Pallavi's throat (khoon nikla tha makers.. band aid nhi lagayi? ๐Ÿค“) and a bandage around Raghav's palm (khoon again...). Pallavi is getting flashes of her sufferings....horrifying scenes with that creep... him trying to tuck the pleats of her saree, holding her without consent, touching her... she opens her eyes suddenly, scared and disgusted. She looks upwards at Raghav who is dozing off. She remembers his pain as well..

Separation, that award show episode, drinking... fake divorce... while she was humiliating him, the way his eyes looked teary before he was about to shoot Mandaar.... the way he had almost shot himself.

She shuts her eyes in sudden terror. She will not think about it. Raghav is remembering about his journey with his SKD... all from their rocky start to the time where they confessed their love... maybe a song in the bg (tell me in the comments ) 

They come back and practically trips over their own feet while falling into Amma's waiting arms. She hugs them both crying happy tears and kisses their heads stroking their hair (I so wanted to see this scene ๐Ÿ˜ญ). 

Next scene, them lying on their bed in their night robes wondering about the increasing chasm between them manifesting in the physical distance in the bed. They try to overcome their insecurities and fears and inch closer and end up holding each other's hands turning towards each other to lie on their side. Raghav brushes her hair with his finger, Palls shuddering at his touch. 

She is about to say something but he shushes her. He says we should sleep... long day today.. we'll talk tomorrow. She looks afraid, he inches closer and kisses her forehead. She closes her eyes and falls asleep slowly. Raghav is looking at her. 

End of episode! 

(Mere khayali pulao... oh srry biriyaani [hehehe srry Raghav ๐Ÿคฃ]. Plz review..  what you all wanted to see). 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think u should be in the writing department of mhrw 

You have written so logically and clearly.. wish the writing department was less bhool types.. I mean some scenes has no connection to previous ones

For the background song I would like tum aye zindagi mein baat ban gaye

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnushkhaA

Pallavi kneeing Mandaar in the gut and ghumake thappad ya mukka, zor se! Mandaar flat and Raghav taking the window to start pounding him into a pulp again. Everyone trying to stop Raghav because he would end up killing him. 

Raghav remembering all the events where Pallavi suffered because of Mandaar. The scenes where she is crying, telling him about the dirty games Mandaar was playing, telling him she will harm herself... he is beyond angry. Sulochana seeing Aai try to crawl out. They go to help her. 

Sunny scared shitless (๐Ÿคฃ) for future references [sorry Keerti if ur bhai decides enough is enough, I'll be left with none of my limbs intact. Plz find some other munda... tata..]

Pallavi finally jumping behind Raghav, hugging him from the back tightly crying out to leave him... she needs him. Raghav stopping immediately and relaxing, heaving... moving back and turning around gathering Pallavi in his chest, closing his eyes in relief. He is checking her out frantically, lifting her chin up gently to inspect her throat. Palls doing the same for him, holding his face, worried sick.  

Mandaar is seeing them together. He is beyond angry, jumping up to hit them probably again. Raghav pushing Palls behind him when Aai hits him with a flower pot. Mandaar out like light.(srsly, itna zor se phenka tha ki mujhe laga reality mein skull crack kar ke mar kaise nhi gaya.. atleast behosh toh ho hi janaa chahiye tha ๐Ÿ˜†) 

Everyone is shocked. Aai reveals truth again. Police coming, dragging Mandaar away, Baba running behind them (pagaal sanki buddha! ๐Ÿ˜ก I take back all my grand plans of redeeming him... the actor himself might be ๐Ÿคฎ)

Raghav Pallavi looking around, a little lost and extremely tired. Aai telling them to go home. A scene where they are in the car (in the same dress... they practically ran away from D house...pagal khanaa ). Pallavi resting her head on Raghav's shoulder, her eyes closed as he holds her close, his own head resting on the headrest of the backseat, eyes closed. They are drained from the drama. 

A bandaid on Pallavi's throat (khoon nikla tha makers.. band aid nhi lagayi? ๐Ÿค“) and a bandage around Raghav's palm (khoon again...). Pallavi is getting flashes of her sufferings....horrifying scenes with that creep... him trying to tuck the pleats of her saree, holding her without consent, touching her... she opens her eyes suddenly, scared and disgusted. She looks upwards at Raghav who is dozing off. She remembers his pain as well..

Separation, that award show episode, drinking... fake divorce... while she was humiliating him, the way his eyes looked teary before he was about to shoot Mandaar.... the way he had almost shot himself.

She shuts her eyes in sudden terror. She will not think about it. Raghav is remembering about his journey with his SKD... all from their rocky start to the time where they confessed their love... maybe a song in the bg (tell me in the comments ) 

They come back and practically trips over their own feet while falling into Amma's waiting arms. She hugs them both crying happy tears and kisses their heads stroking their hair (I so wanted to see this scene ๐Ÿ˜ญ). 

Next scene, them lying on their bed in their night robes wondering about the increasing chasm between them manifesting in the physical distance in the bed. They try to overcome their insecurities and fears and inch closer and end up holding each other's hands turning towards each other to lie on their side. Raghav brushes her hair with his finger, Palls shuddering at his touch. 

She is about to say something but he shushes her. He says we should sleep... long day today.. we'll talk tomorrow. She looks afraid, he inches closer and kisses her forehead. She closes her eyes and falls asleep slowly. Raghav is looking at her. 

End of episode! 

(Mere khayali pulao... oh srry biriyaani [hehehe srry Raghav ๐Ÿคฃ]. Plz review..  what you all wanted to see). 

@bold rofl ๐Ÿคฃ 

@bold underlined โ€ฆ. is what I wanted to see .. sukoon wala hug and a kiss .. and sleep !!! Much needed after the torture at deshmukhs .. 

Nothing to add .. rest is ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

BG music some old romantic Kishore Kumar or Rafi ka ghaana .. Kuch bhi chalega !!! 

Edited by MHRW99 - 2 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnushkhaA

End of episode! 

this would have been a way better episode rather than that Mr and Mrs Smith type chivalryโ€ฆ chlo case nipat gya.. now I am tiredโ€ฆ lets drink to celebrate and sleep offโ€ฆ

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

thats so so excellent.  The way we want.  The way it has to be.  super duper good.

Wish the writers hired you.

๐Ÿ‘

Monster08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Your khayali biryani was 10 times much better than their jhala hua khana.

Edited by Monster08 - 2 years ago
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful.... yesterday I was eagerly waiting for today's episode...I wasn't expecting their date night in today's episode...I was expecting mandar being beaten up by Raghav and then a emotional scene between raghvi, raghvi and aayee , raghvi and amma, some beautiful , emotional moments...but...

Thanks for taking me to an imaginary beautiful world through ur write up...

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I haven't seen today nor yesterday's episode yet (long weekend ki chutti at my end so was caught up with everything but television) so I can't comment on much. Based on forum activity, it's evident ke yeh sab nahi hua par hona chahiye tha.

They can't just bounce back to date night after such a disastrous month filled with Mandaar's monstrosities. Amma should've been shown as more warm and welcoming. Aai shouldn't be let off the hook for failing Pallavi. Mansi and Sulo should be shown with some degree of remorse - for all their wrongdoings, I doubt either of them wish to be associated with a murderer. 

Pallavi should be far more distraught about how Mandaar behaved with her and how she behaved with Raghav. She should be jittery and flinching and it would be sweet to see Raghav comforting her and helping her bounce back from ill memories. They can't just brush it all under the rug to move on to a date and dance sequence. CVs audience ki demand poori karne ke chakkar mein logic and timeline sensitivity bhool jaate hain. The date night could've waited. They need to process everything that's been taking over their lives first.

Also, I loved how you showed Pallavi resting her head on Raghav's shoulder while Raghav was resting his head on the car seat's head rest. It has a great visual impact and lots of underlying meaning behind it. Pallavi needs Raghav's support now more than ever whereas Raghav is just utterly exhausted.

Thank you for this write up, helps me reimagine what I'm about to watch tonight!  

Edited by masin - 2 years ago
Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Great write up.. Wish the writers could have given atleast half of this. 

One small addition, this is just me being greedy๐Ÿ˜Š. Can we please have Raghav kissing her neck on the bandaid to make it better - in the car. Does not have to romantic, comforting would do. 

Now mhrw audience is like: Thappad se nahi romance se darr lagta hai. Good old days, when we were criticizing the mhrw thappads ๐Ÿ™ˆ

AnushkhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wanted to write that but I wasn't sure how it would have been taken right now... ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ