sindoor poora laga hai nose pe bhi

bon and ani are completely married

no dream,no complications

full marriage done

i  dont know how to tag

go and see on twotter tomorrow

Bon and ani are united in love and marriage

Forever

The unexpected dream of Anirudh whether he would have a married life with Bondita he is having now

Bondita will she seek love in her life truly -she seemed after becoming barrister as she when come back was makers shwoed her phase of her London episode ,her coming g back and few epsiode before her realisation ,her vj track ?her ways to end enmity ,sanyasini and her independence is fully explored

After a brief time of Bondita das

Now when bon after enmity has become more mature in love and experiences too got married 😍

Waiting for future episodes and all rasams of them

Sindoor picture ne raat bana di meri 

Makers gave shaadi picture to make us feel ab popat nahi hai 

Welcoming the barrister couple 

The sindoor is there meaning shadi is done

Makers confirmed us no drama nothing

Real shaadi with sindoor is done

No cc expose till shaadi trcak

Waiting for Bondita urf Aanchal in Banarasi sarees like rc bahu

Let us see how she is donned post weddinf 😍😍

So excited

No drama in shaaid

Aaj aancjal sahared sindoor pic

We all were worried montage mein sindoor nahi aaya

Ab aagya yaar

See on Twitter

Bon looks pretty in sindoor

Awwww this time bon got true love in her life and true marriage

And same for ani his dream girl his nee I ki vajah his inspiration and pride his barrister babu Bondita mili usse

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTk5Pe7BJn9/?utm_medium=copy_link

Aww! I literally shouted seeing anchal picture. Off screen she is so cute. On screen ..patni Devi is back to Patibabu.😍😍👌 preleap mein jitna tanav aaya tab bhi marraige annulment mein hi Khada hai. Thakuma ke torture ke samne sar  Nahi jhukaya donon ne. 👍🏼

Edited by mprvn36 - 2 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

I can't watch till evening... Please give WU...

WHERE TO BEGIN?!?!!?!?!?!!? SUCH A GOOD EPISODE!

These are just the highlights. Watch it yourself, it's AMAZING!

Dushmani is over. Both Anidita said either we'll die together or watch this dushmani end. CC was gonna shoot Ani, Som was gonna shoot Bon, and both TM and KSJ pushed the guns away and ended it. 

Also TM saved Ani's life in the fire. ❤️

KSJ/TM WERE FLIRTING!!! THEIR NOK JHOK IS SO GOOD! 

Ani and Bon's marriage is fixed. Sumati blessed them too. There are 6 other couples between Tulsipur/Krishnanagar who will get married with them. 

CUTE NOK JHOK BETWEEN ANIDITA! Where she asks him can I call you Pati Babu? And he teases her that when she was younger, she used to say that so much it used to make his ears bleed. 🤣He said not yet, we aren't married, but you can call me darling babu. He said it so smoothly, it was hilarious. 🤣

Das family is moving into haveli as their house is burned, but TM has a condition that Ani and Bon aren't allowed to meet alone until after the wedding now! Their faces. 🤣

Som/CC still are displeased. 

Ani and Bon are sooooo happy. ❤️

Arvi_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tota aur myna ko dekh kar iam still smiling..... super episode 😁🥳🥳

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Dushmani is over. Both Anidita said either we'll die together or watch this dushmani end. CC was gonna shoot Ani, Som was gonna shoot Bon, and both TM and KSJ pushed the guns away and ended it. 

Ani and Bon's marriage is fixed. Sumati blessed them too. There are 6 other couples between Tulsipur/Krishnanagar who will get married with them. 

CUTE NOK JHOK BETWEEN ANIDITA! Where she asks him can I call you Pati Babu? And he teases her that when she was younger, she used to say that so much it used to make his ears bleed. 🤣He said not yet, we aren't married, but you can call me darling babu. He said it so smoothly, it was hilarious. 🤣

Das family is moving into haveli as their house is burned, but TM has a condition that Ani and Bon aren't allowed to meet alone until after the wedding now! Their faces. 🤣

Thank you Saffi🤗.. so this means I have to find a way to watch before I go to office... 🤣🤣🤣

I have always loved Ani ki flirting! He says the cheesiest things, but itne genuinely bolta hai that it doesn't seem cheesy at all... 

You think Rudhita will listen to TM??🤣🤣🤣

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

wow good, six more alliances n  krishnanagar and Tulsipur villages. Thakuma koi kami Nahi choti hai, she has kept high level test to both of them.🤦‍♂️Asli gundas toh Chandrachur, Somnath kash yeh dono milke koi gondgol karne k koshish karega.. Anichur ship dubgaya😭 somchur ne Jodi banayega

ilovepyaar thumbnail

CC called them Paagal Premi 🤣

ilovepyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Thank you Saffi🤗.. so this means I have to find a way to watch before I go to office... 🤣🤣🤣

I have always loved Ani ki flirting! He says the cheesiest things, but itne genuinely bolta hai that it doesn't seem cheesy at all... 

You think Rudhita will listen to TM??🤣🤣🤣

He's so cheesy without it being cheesy 🤣 Bon's reaction to that line was so funny 

It will be so fun to watch them still try to secretly meet. TM herself thinks they'll try to break the rules so extra security is needed. 😆

ilovepyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mprvn36

wow good, six more alliances n  krishnanagar and Tulsipur villages. Thakuma koi kami Nahi choti hai, she has kept high level test to both of them.🤦‍♂️Asli gundas toh Chandrachur, Somnath kash yeh dono milke koi gondgol karne k koshish karega.. Anichur ship dubgaya😭 somchur ne Jodi banayega

Som/CC will be there for drama, but we know that our Ani and Bon will get married and all their plans will fail ❤️

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He's so cheesy without it being cheesy 🤣 Bon's reaction to that line was so funny 

It will be so fun to watch them still try to secretly meet. TM herself thinks they'll try to break the rules so extra security is needed. 😆

But this is RCH, inka adda... They will meet... 🤣🤣🤣

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heer193

Pravisht should do an intense romantic show or series after BB (with people who know how to start and end tracks)

He is so good with expressions 

Intense shots

Haye ye ladka kitna talented hai

Uska wo ek expression when he see Bondita holding the wedding saree 

It is so painful and yet so beautiful 

I think rare hi sahi but couples repeat ho rahe hain like Rajat-Mughda and even Ahem-Gopi.

I want him opposite Anchal again in a full fledged romantic show.