Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Divya ka another sixer. Neha Shamita ka kar saktey hain. But Shamita neha ka naheen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

how was this made into majority. Raqesh + Shamita - 2 connections plus nishant and then seek majority with one of 3 doormat. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

Thanks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Shamita clearly looked sooo shaken up. And her β€œalag level” was basically an implicit acceptance that Divya is too strong πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. She is like I would rather Nishu play with moose πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

Kya heel gayee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

Originally posted by: spicysagar

I think the above video may be just to target Shamita.

I found this video on Twitter. It looks like something was happening in the sky or above them. The video shows Moose and Nishant looked up also along with Shamita. It was just for a moment and then everyone including Shamita were listening to Rubina. 

Looks like this allegation against Shamita is baseless by some fans who dislike her. I do not believe that Shamita insulted or disrespected Rubina.

Check this video -

https://twitter.com/BB_live_feeds/status/1434597954715742210?s=20

I think it’s more than that. Her attitude. When Karan is there also. Is really bad. Also some other video of neha calling them haraamzade or something has surfaced. And Shamita ka stand with guests in house. She was being what she was with nishant - chalo fine. BB dynamics. But she didn’t even take an effort to have a convo with guests (because here no one was calling her darling and saying. Please express yourself). Hence gave the same attitude to rubina and Nikki as she did to Nishant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.  As usual. She thinks she is above all others … 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

https://youtu.be/octWufDSWb0

https://youtu.be/S5pbKfCX1OE

P:S - Updated later ………

Looks like this allegation against Shamita is baseless by some fans who dislike her. I do not believe that Shamita insulted or disrespected Rubina.

Check this video -

https://twitter.com/BB_live_feeds/status/1434597954715742210?s=20

Ruby’s styling for wkw was kinda weird πŸ˜³ nikki’s look is better πŸ˜†

Anyways I m surprised Shamita didnt like Ruby, i find both to be similar kind πŸ€£

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

Ruby’s styling for wkw was kinda weird πŸ˜³ nikki’s look is better πŸ˜†

Anyways I m surprised Shamita didnt like Ruby, i find both to be similar kind πŸ€£

Wht do you mean you surprised and she don’t like. She is THE SHETTY.. shukar karo woh wkv pe KJo ko jhel letee hai despite him giving her softballs when she says can I reserve my comment on those and then is forced to answer. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

Shamita BB mein naheen BB OTT Shamita ki wajah se hain. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Just started watching the episode- 

Shamita is upset because Nishant used ghamandi card for her.
She is crying and complaining how can Nishant call her ghamandi on National television. 

She is also hurt that Raqesh did not defending her. 

Shamita feels bad people are telling her you are dominating and what not.

Neha is pacifying her, by telling her that it is Nishants and Nia’s opinion and not audience opinion. πŸ€£ πŸ€£

spicysagar thumbnail

Raqesh discussing with Nishant about his fight with Shamita, telling him the fight is between you and Shamita don’t bring me in between.

Divya walks there and Raqesh says - Divya what I am saying to Nishant that don’t drag me in between. 

The way Raqesh told Divya the above statement as if Divya is his buddy and the relationship between them is very close. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I am loving this conversation between the three..

Why do I feel that Raqesh and Divya will be best friends  and the relationship will surely better than his and Shamita’s 

Edited by spicysagar - 2 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail

Divya rocked in the fight with Neha front of Rubina and Nikki.  She succeeded shredding Shamita’s photo. 

When Nikki tried to defend Shamita saying that Shamita does not try to change Raqesh, but stops hiim. Divya gave it back, saying it is your opinion but not mine. πŸ˜† πŸ‘

Divya was confident and giving it back to Neha. Neha was at verge of crying. She quit the task, went back to her seat, Rubina had to tell her you have to finish the task, Pratik and Shamita had to console her, convince her to just go with Divya. πŸ˜†

Divya alone one man army fighting her battle standing strong.  πŸ₯³

Divya was amazing β­οΈ

spicysagar thumbnail

For shredding photo task, Nishant targeted Shamita perfectly telling she is ghamandi that is why she is walking away and cannot have civil conversation.  

For shredding photo task, Nishant targeted Shamita perfectly telling she is ghamandi that is why she is walking away and cannot have civil conversation.  

Just FYI. I feel 100 % disconnected between this epi and what’s going on in LF right now. Sab besties hain ab πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Except Divya who is still sleeping so no idea if she is part of besties club. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚