Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

New SBS segment, Mohalle ki aunties still taunting Dhara and gossiping. Looks like Suman is still not ready to tell everyone of Dhara’s pregnancy. I still agree with her to not tell  the community, they are not Dhara’s well wishers. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTedY9OC0fD/?utm_medium=copy_link

mpks1 thumbnail

As per the BTS, Anita is not wearing the lehenga😆 

Either Raavi is burning it or Mami is wearing it😆

Is the shocked expression on everyone’s face in the precap is due to Mami wearing the lehenga and she is accompanying Raavi to the pooja  🤣

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Is the shocked expression on everyone’s face in the precap is due to Mami wearing the lehenga and she is accompanying Raavi to the pooja  🤣

This would have been fun 🤣🤣🤣 

Mystery of the burnt/unburnt lehenga, jaanne ke liye dekhte rahiye kaandya store 🤣🤣

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

New SBS segment, Mohalle ki aunties still taunting Dhara and gossiping. Looks like Suman is still not ready to tell everyone of Dhara’s pregnancy. I still agree with her to not tell  the community, they are not Dhara’s well wishers. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTedY9OC0fD/?utm_medium=copy_link

Which mohalla do they live in? 😂😂 

Such proactive mohalle ke aunties and uncles 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Which mohalla do they live in? 😂😂 

Such proactive mohalle ke aunties and uncles 

I want to know too, they all have too much time😆 aur nahi toh kya, Pandya Parivar organize kiye huey Bandaar mein unn logon ko free ka khaana milegaa😆

manny136 thumbnail

No bts pictures showed Anita wears rishitas dress lol and another bts story showed mami in a saree lol

Some grainy pics showed raavi in yellow same outfit and then kds story Alicia was in lehnga. So much confusion with lehngagate lol

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

No bts pictures showed Anita wears rishitas dress lol and another bts story showed mami in a saree lol

Some grainy pics showed raavi in yellow same outfit and then kds story Alicia was in lehnga. So much confusion with lehngagate lol

Pehli baar Raavi ne itna bada kaand kiya hai. She has kept us all in tenterhooks😆

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

con on the new thread 

mpks1 thumbnail

In the precap, the camera zoomed in everyone’s face except Dev’s and Suman’s. I wonder what their expressions would be, especially Dev’s😆

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

In the precap, the camera zoomed in everyone’s face except Dev’s and Suman’s. I wonder what their expressions would be, especially Dev’s😆

it's just gonna be something from your list 🤣

Edited by sunsaathiyaa - 2 years ago