Rrahul on Raj Baddhan's radio show: 6th sep LINK + WU on p.1

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

The interview will be on Lyca Radio (UK) on the show 'Drivetime/Lyca Drive'.

WU + LINK

Link to the interview

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTfDliuHobo/?utm_medium=copy_link

WU is on my 2nd post on page 1 -  click here

Download radio app + link to the radio:

Find the radio on your favorite radio app (ex:TuneIn Player), LycaRadio player app 

or listen to the radio live here: 

www.radio-uk.co.uk/embed/lyca-radio-1458-am-449099

or

https://www.lycaradio.com/

TIME: 

4:25 PM UK TIME (8:55 PM IST TIME)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTc52SuCUuB/

Info about Raj Baddhan

rajbaddhan.com

(I've listen to his IV with some other actors years ago, they are usually really fun and good. 

Raj is a pro RJ, so don't miss this one guys )

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bahi i also made a thread 😬😬

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Rra ki khabar aate hi everyone got excited. Bahi and Navs both made a thread 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail

Maine delete krdi bahi

Idr discuss krege 

Bs rrahul ka haseen chehra nhi dkehne ko milega 🥺

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Maine delete krdi bahi

Idr discuss krege 

Bs rrahul ka haseen chehra nhi dkehne ko milega 🥺

Koi na navs. uski sexy voice to hai na ðŸ¤ª 

bahi. thumbnail

• Rrahul says people have been kind over the time. People have realised in 2020 it's better to be kind and since IMMJ2 was the first show to be launched after lockdown, they must have been thinking: "Oh, there is this guy, looks kind of different so we can be kind to him." (They both laugh ðŸ˜†).
  • Raj says he remembers, he was invited to a conference where IMMJ2 was the first show to be launch post pandemic lockdown. And there were alot of talks going around whether this show will match up to S1. So there was already alot of buzz around the show before its' launch.
  • Raj asked what he thinks worked for the show. Rrahul says the dynamic of the story was set well. The writing and the shape of the characters were well build (flawed and more relatable) and different from what you are used to see in ITV. The setup was pretty urban. 
    Raj agrees and says it was different from what other shows were doing. Rrahul says it was kind of fresh breath of air.
  • He was asked how much he misses the show and Rra replies: ''You can contemplate and cherish the memories, all the beautiful things about it. And what it did for me especially (don't know about the other actors, as they we all big and established actors). What it did for me 'Oh my God, man'. You can just look back and think 'what the hell happend to me?''. ðŸ˜†
  • Raj asks how exciting it was to play Vansh. Was it an actor's dream come true? Was there any doubt whether it will turn out to be as good as it was on paper? Did the role live upto his expectations? Rra replies: ''Ofc it has. I have never seen an actor on ITV making an entry on a yacht. The kind of grandeur they have establish around Vansh. The whole mystery vibe - everything was builded and created around Vansh. I still think about it sometimes and wonder how did I get this role. ''
  • Rrahul was not supposed to play Vansh. ''It was supposed to be played by a big TV-actor. And newcomer actor was not in the cards. But they saw my audition and they loved it. I couldn't believe it. Something really crazy happened.''
  • Rra says: one thing is makers/channel liking it but when audience also liking it you realise you have pressed the right buttons. 
  • He get asked which part he didn't like about his character. Rra says: Makers didn't let him go brutal with Vansh. On paper Vansh was supposed to be a very brutal character. He kills people and is a bad guy. But there are certain restrictions for a lead male character. There is this concept on TV that the lead has to be portrayed in a positive light in all the negative things he does. It curbed the brutality of Vansh's character in terms of how dangerous he could get. One thing is talking about being dangerous but another thing is just doing it without saying it. Rrahul wished there were more actions such as killing people. Rrahul wished he got a chance to do it and then somehow makers could get the story back to a positive light. 
  • Rra says when he came to Mumbai he didn't know many people (claims he still doesn't know many people), but ended up working with a big film director Vikram Bhatt. He got to do few web series under his PH. And later got picked for RB. His role was opposite to Vansh. Raj says when he saw the promo of IMMJ2 he had to double check whether Rrahul was the same guy from RB as he was playing a different role here. He was surprised. From boy next door vs dark grey character. Complete contrast. 
  • Rra says people in the industry assumes you are the character you play. If you play good guy, they tend to only offer you good shades characters (similar roles). When Vansh came... it has the vibe about it which made him say ''WOW, I better nail this one. It will be great to perform. And so different from my last character''. He feels lucky to play two different characters on TV. 
  • Rra was not approached for Vansh. He was keen on playing the baddie. ''Give me the bad part''. That sounds more exciting. The makers hesitated to let Rra audition the role. They eventually let him and they liked it and wanted him to do a look test the next day. It was a struggle to get the role. But it was worth it. ''
  • Raj asked what will he go for next as he has now played a good guy and a bad guy. Rra replies: ''That's the challenging part, how do I go from here? It's a big challenge to find something which you look forward to play every single day. If you do a TV-show it consumes most of your life as you work on the set 12 hours pr. day. People you work with is your family. So you really have to adore and like the job. Otherwise you won't be able to continue to do it for years. I'm still looking, hopefully something good will come."
  • Rra believes in satisfying his senses. I want to satisfy my palette, my gut, my stomach and everything around it. I really want to go out there and enjoy it. If I don't feel it's going to be enjoyable then it scares me. Bcus I've to continue to do the project for a long time. Once I have the gut feeling, I can completely focus and devote to it and I can forget everything around me. There is no personal life, when you do a TV-show. So everything has to be worth it.''
  • Raj asked whether Rra will consider to travel to UK, since they are now opening for travel. Rra says he doesn't have a passport ðŸ˜†. But once he applies for one he will try to come. ''Hopefully the pandemic gets over at some point and then we can plan something''.
  • Raj says he loved taking to Rra. He says Rra is a quirky person but he thought he will be a moody person by looking at Rra's insta pictures ðŸ¤£. So he was not sure what kind of interview this will be. (Both laughs)
  • Rra says it's an honour to talking to people. 
  • Raj says that his Insta and Twitter have been gone crazy. And all over the world loves him and even if something negative gets on SoMe people jumps on it and fight for you. (Rra laughs and says OMG😆).  Raj loves to witness that. 
  • Rra final message to the listeners: ''Life is too short. Do what you love. Enjoy the good and bad things. Value your time as there is no guarantee/clarity about anything in life. Just enjoy the uncertainty and the certainty in life. Put your heart in whatever your are doing. Something good will always happen. Stay safe and take care of your parents. Educate yourself well. KILL IT KILL IT".  
  • Rra says to Raj they should catch up if Rra comes to UK in future.!

Link to the interview

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTfDliuHobo/?utm_medium=copy_link

Recap article

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ishq-mein-marjawan-2-actor-rrahul-sudhir-it-is-easy-for-newcomers-to-get-stereotyped_179455?ri=6&rv=6449

Navdeep_08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

if you don't mind can we just use this one? 🙈

Arre haan chill

Maine delete krdi and udr bol diya bahi made the thread 

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

https://twitter.com/RajBaddhan/status/1434559876081008648?s=20

The interview will happen on Lyca Radio (UK) on the show 'Drive time'.

Listen to the radio live here: www.radio-uk.co.uk/embed/lyca-radio-1458-am-449099

Info about Raj Baddhan

rajbaddhan.com

What time?? Please if possible someone record it too.

This one will be professional. Hoping for some good and fun questions....

And of course mission to find out where he is🤣🤣Mumbai or Doon

bahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: abby143

What time?? Please if possible someone record it too.

This one will be professional. Hoping for some good and fun questions....

And of course mission to find out where he is🤣🤣Mumbai or Doon

I used to make WU here and listen to his IV with Sanaya and Barun on Sabras Radio. It was damn fun an entertaining. He has this gay vibes ðŸ¤£. But I researched on him right now and damn Raj has really done amazing things for himself in his career. He is CEO of Lyca Media now ðŸ˜². 

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ye kya stupid time hai hum bharat waasiyon ke liye🤢