Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Aditya ko kiya mila Karan ki gand marke, ek faltu si SOTY2.

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

It's just that to get such a huge security from centre gov. is actually a big deal. People who are in need of security don't get it even from police, but here to Kangana's rescue came the central government that too with Y+ security. 

She also known as the spokesperson of BJP as she can never see anything wrong they do. So yeah her power is derived from supporting the centre. 

P.s. Her mother also recently became member of BJP (shifted from Congress).

If anybody thinks she got her Padma award n National awards for her onscreen performances, the joke is on them

Her family has been always close to BJP national head. They saved her from many cases when their Govt was in maharashtra 

She also got a sudden rise in wealth, land, hotel, office despite giving 12 washouts in a row

Edited by PardesiBabu - 2 years ago
PardesiBabu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

Aditya ko kiya mila Karan ki gand marke, ek faltu si SOTY2.

Karan is still better than Aditya Pancholi ðŸ˜†

PardesiBabu thumbnail

Is it sl*t shaming if someone is a proud sl*t  

Some people who are defending Kangana here won't bat an eyelid to say Vani got roles bcoz of Aditya chopra in some other thread 

Edited by PardesiBabu - 2 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Is it sl*t shaming if someone is a proud sl*t  

Some people who are defending Kangana here won't bat an eyelid to say Vani got roles bcoz of Aditya chopra in some other thread 

Sorry, bud. If someone assume that a woman got success only because she slept her way to it, then it's a problem with that someone, not the woman.

I loathe Kangana and am having a hard time supporting her in this or anything else, but that's on me, not her. Because sl*t-shaming *is* wrong. 100%.

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

No ..sl ut shaming should never ever be condoned....no matter who does it...no matter who its done for....Its like if someone is abusing my mother....I go and abuse their mother.....then I am going as low as the person who abused my mother...what is the difference between them and me.....you can't control other people's acts...but you can surely control yours....

If someone abuses my mother, I will either slap the lights out of them or abuse them back the same way. Yes, it might not be the technically correct thing to do, but it's natural. Nobody can stay calm after getting abused in such a vile manner. 

Kangana has crossed all limits of vileness. Now she deserves whatever others say to her. 

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

If anybody thinks she got her Padma award n National awards for her onscreen performances, the joke is on them

Her family has been always close to BJP national head. They saved her from many cases when their Govt was in maharashtra 

She also got a sudden rise in wealth, land, hotel, office despite giving 12 washouts in a row

Exactly. It's not at all surprising. Her onscreen performances are really good no doubt in that. But there are many better actresses than her. Especially who have contributed a lot to indian cinema. 

Her sudden rise in all assets makes it clear where is she going and to who. (I am not sl*t shaming her but there is something known as contacts too) 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I do not feel bad for Kangana here especially when it is probably true.

There's a reason she loves to brag about how she is a National Film Award winner since she knows deep down she was not truly deserving but now she can pretend she is.

Let's also keep in mind that Kangana had no issue sl*t-shaming Urmila Matondkar, her senior in the industry, when she called her a p*rn star. So if Kangana dishes out such vile accusations like that, she should be ready to hear them herself.

PardesiBabu thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Sorry, bud. If someone assume that a woman got success only because she slept her way to it, then it's a problem with that someone, not the woman.

I loathe Kangana and am having a hard time supporting her in this or anything else, but that's on me, not her. Because sl*t-shaming *is* wrong. 100%.

Am pretty sure an average looker, dancer and talker like Kangana would still be a struggler if she didn't date Aditya Pancholi or Ajay. And Katrina would have gone home if she didn't date Salman. 

It is not sl*t shaming but the fact 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Am pretty sure an average looker, dancer and talker like Kangana would still be a struggler if she didn't date Aditya Pancholi or Ajay. And Katrina would have gone home if she didn't date Salman. 

It is not sl*t shaming but the fact 

At least Salman wasn’t a married man, Katrina can’t act but she still got people crazy about her for her looks and all.. though it was Salman who pushed her career..

But Aditya Pancholi was married with kids her age.. It’s so 🤢🤮