Beautiful to see Nishant Stand Up For Divya

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I love how Nishant stood up for Divya, in the second video below.

Finally someone that HAS and shows a SPINE! 

Divya - This girl has been called what not from Day ! Homewrecker, Muh Maarne Waali. Yuck! Raqesh Doormat did not defend her, when Shamita and KJo were bashing Divya in the first WKV. Such a Doormat of a Man.

But I am SO glad that Nishant did NOT let Moose get away with a comment like 'Muh Maarne Waali' about Divya. I am loving Divya and Nishant the most in this game and I do hope, they pair up by some twist.

I love how he stood up for himself and for Divya and said, 'Divya is my Friend and don't put me in a fix' to Moose. Raqesh spineless waala was right there and it was a SLAP on his face. What he couldn't do with Shamita earlier, Nishant did in a blink today!

Nishant showed individuality, friendship and a game mindset too - BB is a game show afterall. Nobody is here here to Marry another and sit with each other in their corner. It's disgusting. To the Makers - Please take Nishant & Divya to BB15. They have a spine, have their individuality and they're BB15 material!

Credit for video - ak.88

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nishant never stood up for his friend of 15 years ..  he is standing up for Divya is all part of his game ... Moose has not used this term for the first time, she used it when Nishant and Pratik were fighting with Zee in flag task...how come Nishant did not defend his friend Divya then? 

Nishant is doing it all for the game 

Why did he not speak up when Akshara said to Neha 'tang khol ke baithi hai' 

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

Nishant never stood up for his friend of 15 years ..  he is standing up for Divya is all part of his game ... Moose has not used this term for the first time, she used it when Nishant and Pratik were fighting with Zee in flag task...how come Nishant did not defend his friend Divya then? 

Nishant is doing it all for the game 

Why did he not speak up when Akshara said to Neha 'tang khol ke baithi hai' 

@ bold - Nishant and Divya were not as close then, for him to stand up for Divya. They are now close. I still don't trust Nishant, but I appreciate what he did for Divya.

And if Nishant never stood up for his 'friend' of 15 years, then what is this?๐Ÿ˜† 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrHvLStlKcc[/YOUTUBE]

Nishant has probably stood up for Spineless and advised spineless, much more than Spineless has stood up for himself๐Ÿ˜†

M.A.K123 thumbnail

Divya has been calling him her best friend for a while ... And going by what you are saying that they were not close ..well in that case he still did not stand up for what is right which he always claim to do 

Again the above video is an example of him only speaking up for his benefit ...he wants to get rid of Moose for some reason ...why did he not speak when Pratik called Raqesh spinless and he broke down eventually 

Divya has been calling him her best friend for a while ... And going by what you are saying that they were not close ..well in that case he still did not stand up for what is right which he always claim to do 

@ bold - Give me a specific example? 

That's a blanket statement to make and is very vague

Again the above video is an example of him only speaking up for his benefit ...he wants to get rid of Moose for some reason ...why did he not speak when Pratik called Raqesh spinless and he broke down eventually 

@ bold - Pardon?! You seem a bit confused with my post๐Ÿ˜† Did I bother talking about Nishant as a person or maine kya teka khol rakha hai yahaan pe, to justify all of Nishant's stands?๐Ÿคฃ Why do I care whether he spoke up for Raqesh or not. Raqesh did him NO good either. Raqesh never once stood up for him and was always secretely jelous of Nishant doing well on the show. Raqesh tore Nishant-Moose's name from being saved from nominations. Raqesh put foam on Nishant's face out of all other people, including Pratik whom he did not like. Why the heck does Nishant owe Raqesh any stand at all?๐Ÿ˜†

Nishant was still quite sensible enough to fight for Raqesh in the kitchen fight video I shared above and for taking Raqesh's foam target in a sporting way. who tf will stand up more for a spineless takela like Raqesh? 

When it comes to Divya, NOBODY has stood up for her so far - except Akshara and Milind, who are always cornered by the house anyway! Nishant was hot and cold.

But I don't care about that. All I care about is - he stood up for her this time. I don't care if he ditches her next, that's his nature. But all I care about is - he spoke up for her now. I don't care what his intentions were (convenience, or him wanting to break off with Moose), all I care for is - he stood up for the girl who is always targetted by everyone.

Replied above in blue.

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 2 years ago
M.A.K123 thumbnail

Where did i say you have to justify Nishant? ...you said he stood up for the right ...he has a spine etc (just because he spoke in favour of Divya) ...  my opinion that he is doing it all for his benefit ...it is as simple as that ..where he chose to keep quite before (during fight with Zee) and now he spoke up ...so more then speaking up for right ... He is a hypocrite and opportunist 

Where did i say you have to justify Nishant? ...you said he stood up for the right ...he has a spine etc (just because he spoke in favour of Divya) ...  my opinion that he is doing it all for his benefit ...it is as simple as that ..where he chose to keep quite before (during fight with Zee) and now he spoke up ...so more then speaking up for right ... He is a hypocrite and opportunist 

You're free to have your opinion on Nishant๐Ÿ˜† I don't care.

All I cared about was - of all the snakes in the house (except Gaba), Nishant spoke up for Divya this time. Convenience bolo ya aur kuch, it doesn't matter to me. I appreciate Nishant a 100% on what he did for her.

Whether he did it because of convenience or opportunity, it was still the right thing to do according to me.

Even if he ditches Divya tommorow, I don't care. I am happy to appreciate him for the moment.

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 2 years ago
MissBrownEyes thumbnail

I think here only nishant and divya are looking bad. Nishant being convinient and divya being divya ๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by: MissBrownEyes

I think here only nishant and divya are looking bad. Nishant being convinient and divya being divya ๐Ÿ˜‚

I think Moose is looking bad๐Ÿ˜† She borrows Divya's clothes every weekend shamlessly and then tells her off as 'Muh Maarne Waali', because Nishant likes speaking to Divya. Hadh hoti hai shamelessness ki joh Moosa ne paar kar diya๐Ÿ˜†

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Divya is fake as hell the wsy she kisses Moose, bites her ears, does fake buttering and then behind her back plans to be Nishants partner. Shes briught tiff btwn moose and nishant whivh was her purpose. Nishant is just using this opportunity to do what he wants to do.