Episode 174 : Mangal Mangalagaur

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ahilya visits the village but decides to come later as it was too late at night.

Manjula reaches her home and her mother is worried.

Next morning Ahilya is adorned with haldi and asked to get dressed for the occasion.

She's in her room, talking to little Khanderao who is giving her suggestions on the jewelry.

Seetabai and Harkubai come there and tease her for talking to imaginary Khanderao. They help her get ready. 

The queens are making preparations for pooja.

Tukoji is sending more soldiers to Manjula's house for her safety, Dhanaji and Gunoji ask what is all this for. He mentions that it is to protect the most important khazana, unke ghar ki izzat. Dhanaji taunts him saying you've started talking like Ahilya, everyone is important.

Dhanaji and Gunoji conclude that the soldiers have definitely been stationed at Manjula's house.

Ahilya sees soldiers and thinks that she will keep a strict tab on this case.

She goes into the pooja room where everyone is waiting for her. Gautama prays and blesses for Khanderao and Ahilya's happiness. 

The ladies celebrate Mangalagaur with pomp and grandeur.

Dwarkabai is having a stomachache seeing Ahilya being so blessed and loved by everyone. She says how Ahilya came from a small village and yet is a queen now.

Harku says that kismat ke sath yogyata bhi hai Ahilya me.. She praises Ahilya saying she will make Malwa very famous worldwide. 

Dwarkabai counters saying in 10 days when Malharrao returns, she will be back into the kitchen, then let's see what happens.

Tukoji signals Ahilya to come out, she excuses herself and comes to meet him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

The actor that plays Gautama was looking freaking gorgeous 🥰 

I like her acting too .

Waiting to see how she tackles this ? Do u think KR will enter next week ? Excited

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

The actor that plays Gautama was looking freaking gorgeous 🥰 

I like her acting too .

Waiting to see how she tackles this ? Do u think KR will enter next week ? Excited

Snehlata is very beautiful!!

Ye dekho!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTNMq9GpzdY/?utm_medium=copy_link

I think one more week later. We haven't had a promo yet.