PriAm OS UPDATED- Remind me to never mess with you.

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello lovely people!

Here's the OS I have written. And because I was itching to write something, I know yeh thoda extra hi ho gaya hai but I just went with the flow, aur woh flow mein, mein beh gayi. πŸ€£

Here It goes!

The Sakhuja house was atypically quiet. The laughter, the banter and dadaji's jokes were absent to say the least. Wedding bells at a relatives place had got all of them except Amrita going.

She instead, decided to spend some time to herself and her baby. 

It was 12 am and Amrita was unusually tossing and turning in her bed. Slumber had been distant and she was waiting in anticipation for something to happen. 

In a laboured motion she got up and out of her bed to quench her thirst. A trip to the kitchen for water and a piece of Dairy Milk later she slowly started waddling back to her room. A quesy feeling spread through her as she heard low grumbles and mutterings from  the corridor. She had heard of the traveling thieves,  a pair of thieves who robbed by night and traveled by day. They were said to been seen In the locality but never quite got caught hence were never beleived in. 

She gently tried to calm her breathe and slowed her pace trying to adjust her eyesight in the dark corridor, hoping to locate the figures of the pair so she could either slip into a different room, take a detour and call the police.

If not the traveling thieves,  it could be some other uninvited and anti social elements trying to encroach their safe zone. 

As she inched closer and closer to her room the vague sounds started becoming clearer. Soft clinking and clanking of articles sounded, indicating that the pair was either searching for something specific or were simply gathering all they could find and steal, from her room.

At a point like this, a misstep from her end at a point like this could result in dire consequences. 

Well, a misstep it was as an empty glass bottle was not so subtly but unintentionally collided with her feet and fell to the ground breaking into pieces.

Shuffling and ruffling from within the room sent her mind into a frenzy as she beelined towards the drawer outside her room. There  was no point in making no noise now as the damage had almost been done. It was either defend, get looted or worse..  she looked doen on her protruding belly and rubbed it lightly. She decided on defending. 

Her hand grazed through the drawer to search for something that would come to use at a time like this. But the drawer only consisted of a few medicines. Frantically searching for something she was, that she didn't realize the thieves were already out of the room and the next moment the lights turned on. 

Closing thr drawer, she faced them. Beads of perspirationdue to anxiety formed on her forehead as goosebumps started erupting with the realization that this might be it. 

The thieves stood there with a knife in one's hand, pointed at her. They strode towards her and she walked backwards bumping into a stool that she pushed to a side. Looking back would be too risky, lest try would attack so she decided to keep moving backwards as she know the house like the back of her hand. A sly plan had formed in her head a while ago and her instincts were too distinct to not follow.    

Going backwards anything that came in her left hand, she started throwing to the ground with as much force it would take to make louder sounds. The men skipped around the thrown items as they move forward rather slowly.

"Ghar pe akeli ho madam ji, aur pet me baccha hai. Aisi cheeze hamari taraf phenkna khatro se khali nahi hai." Said one while the other one devilishly laughed at his comment. Amrita didn't phase. 

Once she had come to her designated spot and felt it was the right time,  she decided that it would be worth it. She saw a cricket ball laying on the seat in the veranda and throwing with force. Expecting it to fly towards them they moved backwards but they were wrong. And late. 

The ball had cracked its way through the window of Pritam's room and as a startled cry, a string of curses followed by heavy footsteps sounding closer, she decided it was the right time. The right hand which was behind her back all the time had an uncapped bottle of back ache spray and before the men know what was happening the contents of the bottle was being sprayed onto their eyes blinding them temporarily, making them incapacitated as they howled out crying and screaming. 

The scene that unfolded in from of Pritam made him take a step back as he looked at Amrita who turned to look at him. She pointed at the men still rolling on the floor, suffering. 

"Aane ke liye shukriya." She gave a relieved smile. "Ab tum handle karlo." 

He gave her a puzzled look and blurted out "remind me to never mess with you. Ever." 

A mirthful laughter erupted from her as he went to handle the two, giving his signature smirk, happy to have made her laugh. Atleast, she was worth it. She would always be worth it, to him. 

There there!!πŸ₯³

Edited by dinazz - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

OMG!! Totally unexpected but I loved it!πŸ€—

Absolutely fabulous!! No one messes with Amrita and gets away safely

😈

It was a good read and worth the wait πŸ€—

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

That was a pleasant surprise at the endπŸ˜† 

Good one! Keep writing on them more

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I liked that ami manages the situation herself with panicking too much .πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

dinazz thumbnail

Thank you all so much! I am glad you all enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing this one!😳

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Definitely didπŸ€—

Keep writing!! β€οΈ

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This was so cute and lovely!!! 

Loved it!!! Do write more!!!! 

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I did not expect to see this Amrita. She's super smart and fun in the end. Loved this OS and found the concept very unique.

dinazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: hapc

I did not expect to see this Amrita. She's super smart and fun in the end. Loved this OS and found the concept very unique.

I am glad you liked it! πŸ˜ƒ