Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: GunDaa

ND one of the causes of cardiac arrest is heart attack . And if heart attack is left untreated for few hours it could lead to cardiac arrest.

yes that could be possible

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

I am not sure šŸ¤” whether his father died of lung failure or heart attack. Wikipedia states that it's was his lungs that gave away. Nevertheless sudden chest pain shouldn't be ignored. The family issued a statement that around 3-3.30 he complained of uneasiness. Thats a huge red flag. 

well for a 40 yr old person that isnt such a red flag

Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Since I got to know, you have constantly been in my thoughts, Sidharth. I know you will never read this, but I loved your personality and everything about you, since I saw you in Bigg Boss 13. I just canā€™t believe that you are no more. 

You were a big kid at heart and that is what I loved most about you. Bindaas and full of masti. I felt so happy when you lifted that Bigg Boss winner trophy, because I supported and cheered for you every day. 

I also think about your mom alot. My heart breaks into a million pieces each and every time I think about her. I pray that she gets the strength to overcome the loss of you. 

In his interview with Humans Of Bombay, Sidharth spoke about his mother Rita Shukla at length and said that she became her ā€œbest friendā€ as he grew older.    

The interview:

ā€œPeople know me as a man with a rough exterior. But Iā€™ll always melt for my mom. Right from the time I was born, sheā€™s been the most important person in my life. I was the youngest of 3 kids & too small to play with my sisters, so I was always around mom. Back when I was a toddler, Iā€™d cry if I had to go a second without her, so even while making rotis, sheā€™d hold me in one hand & the roller in another! As I grew older, she became my best friend! Every time I came back home after playing, weā€™d talk about everything under the sun, while other kids were hiding things from their parents, I wanted to tell her all about my life! Sheā€™s taught me so much too, I was a naughty kid whoā€™d get away with trouble. But when mom told me to always be honest, I immediately owned up to my mistakes. 

Recently, I was on Big Boss and for the first time, I didnā€™t speak to her for months. I know it doesnā€™t sound too cool to say it at 39, but being away from her was the toughest part of the show. So, when I received a letter from her on set, I sat and read it in her voice, it felt like she was right next to me & that letter was a piece of her.

Every time she tells me sheā€™s proud of me, I feel like the happiest man on earth, because I was able to put a smile on her face; a woman who means everything to me. Even today, sheā€™s my anchor and never fails to give me her daily dose of advice, when I finally saw her on set after 3 long months, the first thing she told me was to stop wearing shorts all the time and to put on a pair of jeans.ā€

šŸ’”

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rumination

Since I got to know, you have constantly been in my thoughts, Sidharth. I know you will never read this, but I loved your personality and everything about you, since I saw you in Bigg Boss 13. I just canā€™t believe that you are no more. 

You were a big kid at heart and that is what I loved most about you. Bindaas and full of masti. I felt so happy when you lifted that Bigg Boss winner trophy, because I supported and cheered for you every day. 

I also think about your mom alot. My heart breaks into a million pieces each and every time I think about her. I pray that she gets the strength to overcome the loss of you. 

In his interview with Humans Of Bombay, Sidharth spoke about his mother Rita Shukla at length and said that she became her ā€œbest friendā€ as he grew older.    

The interview:

ā€œPeople know me as a man with a rough exterior. But Iā€™ll always melt for my mom. Right from the time I was born, sheā€™s been the most important person in my life. I was the youngest of 3 kids & too small to play with my sisters, so I was always around mom. Back when I was a toddler, Iā€™d cry if I had to go a second without her, so even while making rotis, sheā€™d hold me in one hand & the roller in another! As I grew older, she became my best friend! Every time I came back home after playing, weā€™d talk about everything under the sun, while other kids were hiding things from their parents, I wanted to tell her all about my life! Sheā€™s taught me so much too, I was a naughty kid whoā€™d get away with trouble. But when mom told me to always be honest, I immediately owned up to my mistakes. 

Recently, I was on Big Boss and for the first time, I didnā€™t speak to her for months. I know it doesnā€™t sound too cool to say it at 39, but being away from her was the toughest part of the show. So, when I received a letter from her on set, I sat and read it in her voice, it felt like she was right next to me & that letter was a piece of her.

Every time she tells me sheā€™s proud of me, I feel like the happiest man on earth, because I was able to put a smile on her face; a woman who means everything to me. Even today, sheā€™s my anchor and never fails to give me her daily dose of advice, when I finally saw her on set after 3 long months, the first thing she told me was to stop wearing shorts all the time and to put on a pair of jeans.ā€

šŸ’”

This is so beautiful to read. Yesterday I was watching a clip from BB13 where all the contestants were happy, laughing and genuinely having fun, including Sid šŸ˜ž. It was heartwarming but at the same time quite painful to watch. Life is very unpredictable.

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I was never their fan and I didn't like Siddhart much at all. But this song looks so real now. Poor Shehnaz!šŸ„ŗ

I pray God gives her strength and comfort.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fSlGG_qnzs[/YOUTUBE]