•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Her song from Kick came up on my youtube so I looked her up on Insta to see what she is up to. Seems like she erased all her Bollywood pics. I recall at least during Main Tera Hero & Housefull 4 she had pics of promo n stuff but that's all gone now. Her insta goes back to her prompting the hwood movie Spy.

Any words or input on why? Her recent interview just said she was asked for unusual demands hence lost on roles but why delete all promo pictures connected to Bollywood? I know she felt lonely post Rockstar when Ranbir and Imtiaz just ghosted her

Edited by Rangeelaa - 2 years ago

Oh no what happened! She seemed like a very nice and genuine person, so obviously Bollywood wasn’t the best environment for her. 

Eeekk yeah I read a bit of her last interview.

I was just wondering why she deleted all her posts related to Bollywood. Like if you were to casually look at her Instagram without knowledge of who she was you wouldnt even guess she worked in Bollywood movies before. It’s all gone 

Originally posted by Rangeelaa

Eeekk yeah I read a bit of her last interview.

I was just wondering why she deleted all her posts related to Bollywood. Like if you were to casually look at her Instagram without knowledge of who she was you wouldnt even guess she worked in Bollywood movies before. It’s all gone 

It sounds like she had a fight with the industry and left, it’s something people do when they want to forget a part of their life and move on.

Sleeping with directors happens but she was also dating Uday Chopra.. I wonder what kind of bold director would ask her to sleep with him knowing this..and I’m sure she must have made contacts here.. don’t know what happened. 

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

It sounds like she had a fight with the industry and left, it’s something people do when they want to forget a part of their life and move on.

Sleeping with directors happens but she was also dating Uday Chopra.. I wonder what kind of bold director would ask her to sleep with him knowing this..and I’m sure she must have made contacts here.. don’t know what happened. 

She doesn’t seem to be the chalaak type so probably got taken advantage of. Bollywood is very two faced so she was probably scarred. 

Originally posted by Sharpener

She doesn’t seem to be the chalaak type so probably got taken advantage of. Bollywood is very two faced so she was probably scarred. 

But its not like it doesn't happen in HW.. there may be few there who don't have skeleton in their closet...In the west, its more common where celebs where we see celebs going in a downward spiral and have issues with a addiction etc.