Jab Vaijayanti met shera

  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Superb!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Vaijju was the best alter-ego of Kalyani on the show! 😍😍

Posted: 2 years ago


This is so damn creative and awesome.

Thanks for sharing Priyu...

Malhar aur Shera donon ko miss kar rahe hain...

Posted: 2 years ago

Omg priyu..... 

This is fabulous..... 

I loved it.... 

Kya editing haiπŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈ

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Kalma92


Superb!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Vaijju was the best alter-ego of Kalyani on the show! 😍😍

Exactly 

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by rekha_crm



This is so damn creative and awesome.

Thanks for sharing Priyu...

Malhar aur Shera donon ko miss kar rahe hain...

Your welcome diii 


Insta ppl are very creative…



I’m missing them too…πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί


Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by PRAKRITI_12


Omg priyu..... 

This is fabulous..... 

I loved it.... 

Kya editing haiπŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈ

Insta walo ka kamaal 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

  1  


Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

4 Participants 6 Replies 459Views

Topic started by Priyapriyu

Last replied by Priyapriyu

loader
loader
up-open TOP