Episode 173: Chhoti Bahu Raani

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ahilya meets the queens, all gather in Dwarkabai's room to discuss about tomorrow's preparations. 

Sarja is standing att he door and signalling Ahilya to meet. Ahilya says later. Rakhuma sees her and goes to scold Sarja, saying that she cannot be talking to Ahilya when she is with the queens and Ahilya is a queen now and very busy.

Manjula and her mother is tending her sick father and she tries to seek help but is finding it difficult due to Pilaji's men.

Ahilya comes to Sarja's house to ask her what happened. Sarja discusses the issue and Ahilya tells she will look into it.

Manjula goes to meet the Vaidya and seek his help, he asks her to wait inside.

Ahilya assures that she will not have people like Pilaji in Malwa and he will be duly punished.  

Pilaji comes in the vaidya's house. He had been following her and waited for her to go in his house. He tries to molest her but she hits a table and runs away. 

She's hiding when Ahilya comes there with two soldiers. 

Pilaji and his men are searching for her when Ahilya stops them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Neha🤗

These days the story is really crisp and balanced between court and hurrem.👍🏼

This Pilaji Patil deserves a punishment worse than death🤢Glad to see Manjula trying to protect herself from that devil.

I have a hunch that Rakhmabai will be turned into a full fledged villain once Dwarkabai and co takes a backseat in their evilness.

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

This Pilaji Patil deserves a punishment worse than death🤢Glad to see Manjula trying to protect herself from that devil.

I have a hunch that Rakhmabai will be turned into a full fledged villain once Dwarkabai and co takes a backseat in their evilness.

She will join DB gunda gang then🤣

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

As per history tukoji and son remain loyal to Ahilyabai no idea about Rakma Bai 

Looked more of a filler episode

Waiting to see what punishment pillaji gets 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Haan, episodes are really good these days! I'm missing everyone in the discussion🥺

Pilaji deserves punishment. 

Rakhuma pakki khiladi hai, she is letting jealousy poison her mind and heart🥺

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

As per history tukoji and son remain loyal to Ahilyabai no idea about Rakma Bai 

Looked more of a filler episode

Waiting to see what punishment pillaji gets 

Haan. It was necessary to develop the dynamics too. Mangalagaur ki preparations are also important, yahan bada drama hoga na, premise taiyar karna padega😆

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Haan, episodes are really good these days! I'm missing everyone in the discussion🥺

Pilaji deserves punishment. 

Rakhuma pakki khiladi hai, she is letting jealousy poison her mind and heart🥺

Bold: I will try to remain more active from now on.😳

I think I have read somewhere that tukoji's sons(from different mother's) had unrest(most probably civil war) amongst them. I guess by showing Rakhna as villain the makers are paving way for his son to be turned into one in the future.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Bold: I will try to remain more active from now on.😳

I think I have read somewhere that tukoji's sons(from different mother's) had unrest(most probably civil war) amongst them. I guess by showing Rakhna as villain the makers are paving way for his son to be turned into one in the future.

It's alright if you're busy! 🤗

I'm not sure about that part. Rakhuma had her insecurities from start, now it's grown.. let's see how she turns out.🤔