Imlie's belief on her Babusaheb

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So we start day 1 of 2 days of missing Babusaheb, where we had 3 different teams manaoing mataam that Adi had passed away. AC was consoling, actually no making sure Malini did not blurt anything incriminating against her and her mother in her grief. On the second side we had T family, with PT holding on to BK and morning his son, while Aparna was nearby crying herself to delusion. The third side had Imlie and Mitthi consoling themselves while NN also shed a tear - which is surprising when we think about how last time she was predicting his premature death in lalach of his property. Lagta hai Imlie's impassioned plea really did a number on NN this time, that woh itne din ke liye seedhe raste pe chal rahi hai.

Sundar comes all excited with kheer ka saaman but is stunned to see everyone in shock and manaoing maatam. He finds out about Adi, but him mentioning kheer rouses Aparna from her stupor and makes her want to go and make kheer, so that her son may come back to eat it, they way he promised a while ago.

Then we get the best few seconds of the episode before hell breaks loose. Aparna almost falls in her delicate state and is caught by Imlie. Aparna holds on to her and legit cries like a baby asking her to get her Adi back. It reminded me of how Adi once cried the same way in Imlie's arms when he was worried about Nishant, almost like they bith wanted to hold on to Imlie and her vishwaas that everything will be fine and that she will solve their problem. Aaj waapas dono maa aur beta same same lag rahe the, for those blissful few seconds, where Aparna forgot everything and just held Imlie like she was the only lifeline she had in this ocean of uncertainty and depression. Everyone for those few seconds just kept looking at them and feeling that sukoon for those few moments. 

Unfortunately Imlie's dilaasa and calling Aparna 'maa' achanak brought josh into Aparna who used that as a way to blame Imlie for putting grahan on their suraj. Issue is she was looking at the wrong person. Suraj pe grahan humesha 🌒 moon hi karta hai, aur Aparna ke suraj ko bhi uske Moon ne nigalne ki koshish ki hai. Unfortunately Aparna is completely unaware of that, even though Malini is fully intending to blurt out the truth😆.

The T house get a call to identify a body in the mortuary. Since kisi se ghar baithkar intezaar aur tension main apne baal safed nahi karne the, the way we were waiting for GM's live yesterday😆, they all went to the murda ghar as a jhund to identify if the body is Adi's.

Wahaan par bhi groups main ro rahe the, rather than standing in their regular poker straight line. Each group was recalling their fondest memories of ADI, with Imlie holding her MS and remembering the last kiss she gave him, Aparna remembering Adi asking her to forgive him before he left and Malini remembering the last time Adi was "romantic" with her - which was before his first PD trip😆. Aparna keeps lamenting that she did not forgive Adi, while BK takes the plunge to see if the body is Adi's or not. The entire build-up is naught, as the body is not Adi's and neither is it mistaken to be his either - oh thank god for small mercies. The police mention that if body is not Adi's, phir toh body milna bhi possible nahi hai - behudda kahin ka.

This prompts Imlie's raudra Avatar and prompts her impassioned pleas to everyone that Adi is alive as he promised to her that he will come back. She keeps trying to get someone to believe. Her pleas almost melt BK who holds her shoulder for a few seconds. She assumes he believes her, but then seeing him go makes her get even more defeated. PT then as her father comes to placate her that he believes in her vishwaas and that Adi is fine, while our Imlie holds on to the delicate tether of her vishwaas that her BS is perfectly fine.

The precap has Imlie lighting her vishwaas ka diya and promising Aparna that by the time her kheer is done, she will get back her Adi ti eat that kheer. NN sends Imlie off in a cloud of Sindoor, signifying the power she has to get back and prove her vishwaas on that same sindoor. Ab ek aur episode we will have to manage before we finally get back the reunion of our Adile - 251 episode ka dhamaka.

Disclaimer

Please keep discussions on the episode and the show. Please refrain from name calling or bashing characters or actors.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Gadda 

-----

Too much emotional episode... but i loved it nonetheless... 

I would agree overall an filler and little too stretched episode but it had its high points.. 

The herd which is not flipping - Well BK, Aparna and Radha all hd cracks today.. imlie's emotional breakdown was just powerful to ignore even to people who staunchly believe her presence in Aditya's life is only reason he is not with them at that moment.. 

Aparna's zombie state was expected... and her holding on to imlie with a tether was gut wrenching.. mera aditya wapas ayega na was more of a plea than question.. Aparna needed that jolt of imlie's unshakable faith in not just in babusahib but her sita maiyya too.. How slowly aparna help imlie nad then broke down was superbly done by Ritu.. i see their BTS n then scenes i wonder how these guys more from reel to real is fanastic.. 

Then when Aparna hears Ma from imlie.. something breaks in her... she promised to try to accept Aditya's love for imlie.. but now imlie is constant reminder to Apana as imlie's dadda killed/ tried to kill aditya... Aparna is in same boat as aditya... imlie is their defeat.. their loss.. walking in front of them... Aditya had lost his ego.. aparna lost her son.. she will not be able to move past that soon.. 

all the accusations were thrown at Imlie calling her the eclipse.. but the real eclipse was standing behind and trying cry buckets.. there is nothing in world that Malini can do to redeem herself... her obsession is going cost Aditya n imlie both their lives.. or their love.. 

Morgue scene was stretched.. but when Imlie roars that Aditya is alive.. and they need to believe that.. and BK's mask slips.. something definitely moves in him.. he puts his hand on her shoulder.. i expected a hug but nonetheless Papa tripathi comes to the rescue.. and that scene was just elevated to a different level.. the way he says hum karate hai harosa broke my heart... 

a 19 year old dealing with a major loss in her life... but still standing tall with just her faith with her and a father whos son may have lost his life standing with her was beautiful... i m amazed how these people have brought out emotions out of us too... i think it was dreamer who correctly said.. we all knew aditya will survive and we still had something move inside us.. thats a powerful performance... 

Sumbul girl you deserve all the awards in the world.. she is born star.. i want her to give more performances like this and beyond.. go conquer the world bachcha! 🤗 

Edited by _Seera_ - 2 years ago
Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Gadda.. Thanks Aps ji for the thread 🤗..

Watching the episode with clear mind is such a relief.. 😅

Aaj ka episode ST k naam👏.. This girl will do wonders.. So many Senior Actors n Nuanced Actors😒 present.. But the girl had the spotlight all due her performance.. 

Apni alag jagah banadi ye bacchi ne.. As Aps ji said.. The show is named IMLIE and she deserves it.. 

Matam ka mahol but since we knew Adi is gonna be back.. Hum to relaxed the..All thanxx to do din se happening offscreen drama😅.. 

Aparna finding her strength in imlie lyk Adi.. Amma bitwa same same.. They both draw require emotional strength n imlie gives them that.. They way Aparna was asking reaffirmation k ayega na mera Adi.. Tu layegi na.. 

ST Ritu nailed it.. That grahan dialogue should come back to real grahan standing in the back trying to be bechari n meri wajah se hua ka disgusting rona😳

They dragged the mortuary scene to no end.. Sab apne apne partners ko pakad  ro rahe the.. Imlie holding on to her MS n refusing to see coz of her vishwas thay BS is alive has my ❤️.. Watch theory failing coz Dead body is of someone else.. Kya kya predictions the ispe🤣

.. Last imlie ka vishwas scene.. That made me cry.. The surety she had.. N asking to believe her.. Mera baccha 😭..PT is being such great supporter..they way he hugged n imlie broke down.. Heart wrenching 😭

Imlie on her mission to find her BS n get him back coz her vishwas ka diya is still intact.. Go imlieya.. Hamari hero hai🥳

Edited by Juvvi9 - 2 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Aps for the WU and thread..glad we are all in a happy space now. 🤗

I was able to focus on the epi and man it was very emotional one at that.. Rula diya yaar meko... ST n Ritu who were phenomenal in their scene at the start and then in the mortuary, ST hit it out of the park. Bas khatam.. 👏👏

Sundar brings in the samaan for the kheer only to find all are despondent. Apu says she will make kheer as that Adi's wish before he left for shopping.. and staggers into the arms of her bahu Imlie, who sambhaloes her so beautifully despite her own heart breaking. These 2 are  ❤️❤️ and those few precious minutes when Imlie was able to calm down Apu n offer her peace, reassurance that all is well was a masterstroke before reality intrudes, ego takes over and spills forth the word 'grahan'... and accusations that suraj ko bhi kha gayi... 

IN grief, one says things that are not meant but they remain etched in one's memory till the end. Apu was lashing out at Imlie in her pain. Everyone did a good job here including dd who tried very hard.. and did not click.. sorry.

The mortuary scene felt like it lasted for years, esp when BK was to view the face... I was like move on, move on.. or get someone else to do it... get it his hands were trembling but still...itna time.. we get shots of the 3 maa beti duos, Radha-Rupi, Mithi-Imli n AC-MC. Nishu n Sundar are a team now... NN was there too and she also shed a few tears. PT - Apu consoling eo was well done. 

Imlie's outburst that her BBSB will return to her, he promised and will return was emotional and touched a chord. PT was the best who consoled her as a father, gathering strength from her, offering her his shoulder when she needed one the most. That was beautiful. I know I am saying that a lot ... many emo moments that touched me.. Apu also gathering strength from Imlie at the end, feeling hope kick in, the depths of darkness clearing a little.

As for the precap - NN throwing PD ka sindoor on Imlie as she leaves to search for Adi reminded me of the 1st PD sindoor ka scene that was responsible for their shaadi. IMlie taking sab ka aashirwaad..maa, saasuma ka aur Nani ka... 250 tomorrow.. Adi back with a bang..

ST and Ritu were the stars today who carried the epi on their shoulders ably supported by PT, BK and the rest of the cast. Great job team. 

Edited by nim_var - 2 years ago
nim_var thumbnail

The epi had a number of scenes that were top class. here are a few of them.

Edited by nim_var - 2 years ago
wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks aps 🤗

Good build up episode. The apu imlu , apu pt and apu bk scenes all moved me so much❤️. Bk looks most likely to flip next. 

Trp waala dhansoo philmy precap 😆bhi milees with imlu saying humri aasa ka deepak abhahi tak bhuja nahi hai. Heroiney Imlu takes blessings and promises apu that she will bring back bs by the time her kheer gets prepared🥳. Meethi ka aashirwaad and nn ka sindoor spray added aan , baan and shaan to imlus doondo bs ki walk😆❤️.

Hum ready hoon for bs ki jhakaas waapsi with his jhalli🥳

Episode begins with rupi didi offering water to a distraught t family and the c women. Didi is crying phoot phoot ke about the possibility that adi may be dead while mrs.c is concentrating her efforts on making sure that didi does not incriminate either of them as being responsible for the kaand😡. Le doobegi api beti ko lekar wahiyaat aurat apne is badle ki aag me🤢.

Rupi is asked by bk to sambhaalo a distraught and near delirious apu. Sundar walks in with kheer ke items and is shocked to see all the ts in this condition. Bk tries to console pt and apu that they should not give up hope because right now adi is lapatha. 

Apu in her state thinks making kheer will bring adi back. She walks over and faints in imlus arms.  A lovely maa beti scene with imlu providing strength by simply holding apu in her arms until she calms down❤️. Our kamaal ki didi is irked looking at this while there is sadness all around.Her mom is holding her back to fulfill her own agenda😡 . Pt , rupi and nishu are all overwhelmed to see imlu comforting her maa. Bk appears conflicted. Apu is knocked out of her delirium when imlu utters wo waapis aa jaayi hain maa at which point she pushes imlu away shocked at her cracking defenses. Apu in her anger yells at imlu main toh sochthi thi thu tho hamare parivaar ke izzat par laga huwa daag hai lekin thu tho grahan hai. Wo grahan jo suraj kho kha jaatha hai. Tu meri sooraj ko kha gayi.

The actual grahan waali didi with her mom is looking on crying while her sister is being blamed for her kaand. Karma will come a full circle soon enough and didi will have to face the consequences of her actions soon enough. Ek distraught maa ki cheekhen bhi in dono ki pathar dil ko nahi pighlaayi. Shame on didi uski maa se koi ummeed nahi hai waise bhi.

Nishu says the inspector called and has asked the ts to help identify a dead body in the mortuary. Apu and imlu are even more inconsolable and didi is in shock thinking that this happened due to her kaand.Ts head over  along with imlu and malinis family. Fbs of adi shown with imlu, malini, rupi and apu at the morgue. Bk steps up to identify body in a long drawn scene before he finally jutaaoes the himmat to pull up the cloth and says this is not their beta. Everyone is crying relieved to hear that its not adi. When inspector says adi ki laash milne ki ummed nahi hai imlu angrily responds saying it could also mean adi is alive and is shouting inconsolably that adi is alive because usko vishwaas hai. Bk slowly puts his hand on imlus shoulder to calm her and moves away when imlu realizes ki woh shayad pighal rahe hain. Pt immediately calms imlu down by hugging and comforting  her.

Hoping didis banda is phodoed beginning monday at the latest😆 and looking forward to the rentry of bs led by wifey to make the evil folks pay for their sins.

Edited by wizardofoz2 - 2 years ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Okay, a special shoutout to ST. Hum sab kal GM ke jaane ke chakkar main show chodne ki baat kar rahe the, but honestly ST today proved to me why we still hold on despite some shitty stuff thrown our way. The girl was fantastic👏👏👏. Jitni tareef ki jaaye woh kam hai. Today she not just carried the entire episode on her shoulders, but also gave takkar to a seasoned actor like Ritu, where they bith played superbly against each other. The first scene between them got me so emotional that I could nit stop my tears. The way Imlie held Aparna like she was her mother, and how she was giving her strength was mind-blowing. Similarly Imlie's plea at the end for everyone to belive her just made me want to go in the scree and hug the girl tightly and tell her that I belive her - which is what PT did and I am glad for that.

ST ki jitni tareef ki jaaye, kam hai. While I love Adilie and agree that the show is incomplete without one or the other, but still ST today proved that she can very well carry this entire show in her shoulders very capably - reason why the show is called Imlie.

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the thread, Aps ji! ❤️

Gadda. Coming back with heaps of praises for the caliber of acting & directing in today's episode. 👍🏼🤗

If people want to see why ST's going places, they only need to watch this episode. What phenomenal performances by ST, Ritu ji, Chandresh ji & others. Shout out to the director as well - he showed us today why we stick on to the show despite suffering through unbearably torturous pranks. 😆

The episode was filler in terms of moving the plot forward but a couple things that stood out to me:

Aparna leaned on Imlie for comfort instead of her apparent favorite everything Malini. 😆 Imlie walked in, gave her the shoulder she needed to cry on and in those moments, we got a glimpse of the old days when their bond was arguably the strongest & most organically formed in the show. A vulnerable and distraught Aparna actually reminded me of a vulnerable and emotional Adi here - the way that Imlie stood as a pillar of strength when Adi broke down after his conversation with Nishant, her supporting and pacifying Aparna today was quite similar to that. She was breaking down herself, but her faith in Adi's promise carried her through and it lent her the strength she needed to pull herself together until the last scene.

PT in the last scene just stole my heart. He could've very easily flipped and blamed Imlie for SK's actions, but he stood by her and gave her the strength she'd given Aparna earlier. I can see where Adi's principles come from - like Adi, PT had made his own set of mistakes, judging Imlie by her background and using that as a jaded excuse not to accept her as his daughter-in law, but he owned up to them and genuinely learned from them. For me, today was PT's true redemption. 👍🏼 Serious father-in-law goals. 😳

Malini - Already ranted about her but pleej, pleej, pleej SM, let the mother-daughter get everything they deserve. 😡🤢 Adi should get to know the full truth and he should not be made to spare her one bit. Enough is enough! 🤬 #WeWantUnapologetic&UnforgivingAKTBack

Excited for the promo now. Hope it lives up to the hype 

Edited by jperalta - 2 years ago
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Marking my spot 

nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: jperalta

Thanks for the thread, Aps ji! ❤️

Gadda. Coming back with heaps of praises for the caliber of acting & directing in today's episode. 👍🏼🤗

If people want to see why ST's going places, they only need to watch this episode. What phenomenal performances by ST, Ritu ji, Chandresh ji & others. Shout out to the director as well - he showed us today why we stick on to the show despite suffering through painfully torturous pranks. 😆

The episode was filler in terms of moving the plot forward but a couple things that stood out to me:

Aparna leaned on Imlie for comfort instead of her apparent favorite everything Malini. 😆 Imlie walked in, gave her the shoulder she needed to cry on and in those moments, we got a glimpse of the old days when their bond was arguably the strongest & most organically formed in the show. A vulnerable and distraught Aparna actually reminded me of a vulnerable and emotional Adi here - the way that Imlie stood as a pillar of strength when Adi broke down after his conversation with Nishant, her supporting and pacifying Aparna today was quite similar to that. She was breaking down herself, but her faith in Adi's promise carried her through and it lent her the strength she needed to pull herself together until the last scene.

PT in the last scene just stole my heart. He could've very easily flipped and blamed Imlie for SK's actions, but he stood by her and gave her the strength she'd given Aparna earlier. I can see where Adi's principles come from - like Adi, PT had made his own set of mistakes, judging Imlie by her background and using that as a jaded excuse not to accept her as his daughter-in law, but he owned up to them and genuinely learned from them. For me, today was PT's true redemption. 👍🏼 Serious father-in-law goals. 😳

Malini - Already ranted about her but pleej, pleej, pleej SM, let the mother-daughter get everything they deserve. 😡🤢 Adi should get to know the full truth and he should not be made to spare her one bit. Enough is enough! 🤬 #WeWantUnapologetic&UnforgivingAKTBack

Excited for the promo now. Hope it lives up to the hype 

JP.. love the wu 🤗

Bold + 100

see my bheja is still fried.. and could not agree more with you. 

Adi is so much like his maa and this showed us why.. wonderful point with Imlie steeling herself to offer comfort to Apu, their earlier bond peeking through like the rays of sunshine, before being hid by a cloud again. 

PT is forgiven fully.. the guy was melting when he saw the saas - bahu ka jug.. even BK was softening big time. In the mortuary when Imlie said why wont you trust me, that he will be back... PT-APu gathered strength from that conviction. PT stepping up to offer her comfort was a big deal under the current circumstances. 

As for the c3, not going to say anything.. 

Edited my post on pg 1