Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone

Alex Brush Regular

Please keep the discussions about the daily episodes in this thread. 

You can use other threads for different discussions of the show or the scenes that you like,

but the general discussion about daily episodes needs to be here.

Please keep the environment of this topic as per the Barrister Babu Forum Rules and Regulations

Follow IF COC always 

No bashing of any characters, negative or positive.

Do not name-call any actor/ actress.

No comparisons with other shows even.

PS: Please, try not to cross the 150th page. 

Kindly do not post single-word comments like and landed or emojis

AdineKirnberg-Script Regular

Российский Сервис Онлайн-Дневников | Осень, Узоры, Гифу  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTPr3wrMr-X/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTPun0fhAzv/

This perfect specimen of a man ❤️

He promised her a beautiful marriage with all the rituals being fulfilled and he is personally ensuring to keep his promise by executing all the rituals by his own hand, from applying the haldi on her face to apply the alta on her feet.

Anirudh Roy Choudhary ❤️

Shrabana99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Hadd hain yaar.. itna ghatiya editing kaun karta hai.. isse achha to mujhe biriyani khila do, main editing kar deti hu..😡 Jo dream hain use stretch kar kar ke dikhayenge, but real scene ko 2 min lollipop banake chodte hai..🐷🤢

Generally I don't do nit pit for editing in ITV.. Chota mota blooper dhritarashtra ki tarha andekha kar deti hu.. Lekin itna bada blooper!!😳 Nehi kya hai bhaii.. Mazak banake chodh raha hai scene ko..🤢 Full essence lost.. 

Aniruddh is like "back pain hain toh chalo let ke haldi laga lete hai"..🤡 Yess we love that posture but that doesn't mean ki without any explanation kisi bhi scene mein ghusa doge..🤷🏻‍♀️ 

I don't know if anyone really stalk this forum for feedback or not.. But if anyone is doing please put some effort in editing too..🙏🏼🙏🏼 Meherbani hogi hum BB viewers pe..🥲

AnVishtian thumbnail

I'm posting this again here so it reaches more people! Anyone on twitter or insta, please please take a screenshot and share this tagging the makers and team.

BB Fam!

Can someone please please please just highlight this BAD editing work that is being done on the episodes on SM and tag the makers and cast.

Please, the acting is top notch, the writing is going good (except Bon's blind love for her mother), everything is great but the finishing is so bad smiley44Aise kaun karta hai yaar??

Do these people not see their own episode before they send it out?

The haldi and alta scenes were most important but usko itna choppily edit kiya aur rush kar diya, Similar to many scenes before (the first hug in the mela, that was chopped up and rushed so quickly, that horrible dream sequence before talwarbaazi.. pata nahi Pravisht se aise stone man acting kyun karwaye smiley44) they are just ruining the Rudhita moments by editing it so badly. 

You have such fabulous actors but you are doing them such a great disservice by finishing the final product this way.

Preleap toh itna bad editing nahi tha bhayi smiley44 Yeh kya hua hai inko post leap se??

So many of us are disappointed with this. Are they not interested in the postleap episodes? 

Preleap they used to focus on Rudhita moments for such an extended period of time, lingering on choti Bon and Anirudh's lil moments for so long that it became damn uncomfortable to even watch this kid opposite a 22 year old.

But, abhi when you have grown up Bondita, plus such a fabulous actress and chemistry between leads, why are you rushing their scenes and editing it so badly?? smiley7

Matlab kya hai inka.. I don't understand anymore. I don't mind filler episodes but aise kyun apne final  product ko treat karre ho?

Please yehi screenshot le lo If possible but tag them on twitter and insta, they really REALLY need to work on their editing and finishing. The actors and writers can only salvage so much.

Mood hi karab ho jata hai pura aise editing dekhe, maan hi nahi karta dekhne ko smiley38

Shrabana99 thumbnail

Now coming to episode it's almost filler.. Dance se mujhe feel nehi aya kuch.. 

Bondu ke imaginary haldi ko Kumati ki smiling face ne barbad kar dala.. I just hate that woman from core..🤢 Mini se bhi itni nafrat nehi karti thi main..

Haldi scene was sensual..❤️ But ghatiya editing & without explanation girna essence barbad kar diya..

Dreaming alta scene was good.. I like that scene.. Bondu's fear is understandable.. Bondu too is a gone case now..😆 Both can't live without eachother.. Both carving for e/o like anything..❤️

TRC girte girte mariana trench pe jaake hi dam lenge.. He's ready to  destroy both saswati & Aniruddh's life just to satisfy his jamindaar ego..😕 I can't believe this is the same Trilu kaka jo Aniruddh ke bin kahe zazbaat bhi samajh jaate the.. Dusmani made him total blind..🥱

When sampoo said "kisi ke maa v hu" that's my faceplam moment..🤣🤣 I ever forgot to react..🤣🤣 I'm like "bas kar behen, tu chup hoja ab"..

Tupur ko pakka stockholm syndrome hain.. Kitna torture karta hai CC.. Phir bhi use aise dekhti hai jaise ki world ka best & sexiest husband hain..😊 Hope she will stop her pyaar jaap when she will know about her parents death mystery..

Edited by Shrabana99 - 2 years ago
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRIME1

Lagta hai apne show ko band karana chahte hain ye log  😑  kitni  bakwaas  editing  horahi hai  aajkal  aur har jagah tujhse roshan hoga  bajate hain even in romantic scene s.

Post leap me interested nahin tha to end kardete after 309 episodes aur APNI FAV ko leke banate  after 3-4 years smiley12

Anchal  ko  kudca and bb dono me partiality  mili inspite  being such a good actor in young age.

Hope anchu ka next project  as lead koi  bade  PH ka ho and she gets her deserved appreciation and  fame for her craft. 

Main bata nahi sakti Ruha kitna disappionted hu main. They seem so disinterested post leap, honestly, anyone who has followed show from preleap to post will see the stark difference. 

Exactly. It would have been better if they just told us that hum bas 1 or 2 mahine chalenge aab show and will end it with this leap. Agar aisa bhi tha na phir bhi aise ghatiya product finishing kyu kar rahe hai yeh log?? smiley44 

If your plan is to end it then atleast do it with some sincerity to this wonderful product you made. You can do it and you have done it toh aab kyun aise kar rahe ho?

Ya inko sachme Aurra ke bina show nahi chalana hai kya? smiley12

Bhayi.. Aurra akele nahi thi iss show me, do some justice for the other actors and Pravisht who carried the show on his shoulders.

Agar Pravi nahi hota toh yeh show agla Pheredar Piya Ka ho jata smiley44 Samjhao inko koi.

Also, they have a BRILLIANT cast post leap and the PERFECT actress for Badi Bon, matlab bhagwan khud thaali ne sajake bheje hai inko and inko yeh sab karna hai post leap ke episodes ke saath smiley44

Like why? What is wrong? Koi toh batao kya dikkat ho ri hai inko.. speak up and answer our concerns. 

Anchu ka kya hi bolu.. she is young and new but so talented, yeh sab toh jhelna hi hoga aise industry me if you don't know how to butter everyone up or leech on someone. 

Anchal is too normal to be able to manipulate her way into popularity. She will learn as she gets more work, I guess. 

Edited by .Rinnie. - 2 years ago
mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Seems like Chandrachur mother will also come for marriage. When mother and son are talking AB their plots either Anirudh or Bonditha or both will listen to them, hope so

Shrabana99 thumbnail

Sometimes I can't believe ki it's the same PH making Barrister Babu & Pehredar Piya Ki.. 

It's just like Anand L Rai making Tanu weds Manu & Zero..😆

Matlab konsa churan phoonk ke banaya tha mangu ne wo piya ki serial??!!

It's sooo strange!!

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shrabana99

Now coming to episode it's almost filler.. Dance se mujhe feel nehi aya kuch.. 

Bondu ke imaginary haldi ko Kumati ki smiling face ne barbad kar dala.. I just hate that woman from core..🤢 Mini se bhi itni nafrat nehi karti thi main..

Haldi scene was sensual..❤️ But ghatiya editing & without explanation girna essence barbad kar diya..

Dreaming alta scene was good.. I like that scene.. Bondu's fear is understandable.. Bondu too is a gone case now..😆 Both can't live without eachother.. Both carving for e/o like anything..❤️

TRC girte girte mariana trench pe jaake hi dam lenge.. He's ready to  destroy both saswati & Aniruddh's life just to satisfy his jamindaar ego..😕 I can't believe this is the same Trilu kaka jo Aniruddh ke bin kahe zazbaat bhi samajh jaate the.. Dusmani made him total blind..🥱

When sampoo said "kisi ke maa v hu" that's my faceplam moment..🤣🤣 I ever forgot to react..🤣🤣 I'm like "bas kar behen, tu chup hoja ab"..

Tupur ko pakka stockholm syndrome hain.. Kitna torture karta hai CC.. Phir bhi use aise dekhti hai jaise ki world ka best & sexiest husband hain..😊 Hope she will stop her pyaar jaap when she will know about her parents death mystery..

I think Rudhi ki elopment/GV will become a subtle women empowerment statement in itself. Because their marriage will happen due to the actions of those women who are generally ignored or abused by society. Women supposedly without power. So Tupur, Tapur, Sampoo, TM 2.0, Laboni maybe. So the shaadi will show what can be achieved when these supposedly powerless women come together.

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrabana99

Sometimes I can't believe ki it's the same PH making Barrister Babu & Pehredar Piya Ki.. 

It's just like Anand L Rai making Tanu weds Manu & Zero..😆

Matlab konsa churan phoonk ke banaya tha mangu ne wo piya ki serial??!!

It's sooo strange!!

Whaaaaaaaaat! Mangu ne banaya tha piya ki serial?? 😲 Mujhe laga koi aur director hoga...But yehi tha.

Bhaisaab explains so many things preleap now 😆

Is it difficult for him to manage an adult relationship or love story?😆 Matlab, I dunno kya hi ho raha hai post leap ke flow and finishing me...  lagta hi nahi yeh wohi team hai jo preleap pe kaam kiye the.