Episode 172 : Ahilya | Rani ya Bahu

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Renu and Sarja talk about Manjula's issue and Renu says why is she not talking to Ahilya.

The queens are discussing the Mangalagaur celebrations and waiting for Ahilya.

In the court, Ahilya is looking at the map, trying to figure out a way to Kashi. Dhanaji and Gunoji tell her, it's fruitless when Tukoji brings map-makers who are well versed in geography. Rakhuma comes to call her, waits and leaves. Ahilya is deeply engrossed in work and is unable to come at lunch. 

Renu and Sarja call her, but she signals not now. 

She finally finds a way to Kashi, which is off track but can be made better later on. Everyone appreciates her work.

She comes to Gautama and queens, Gautama is very upset and walks out without eating. Other queens look at her uncomfortably.

Ahilya takes the plate of food and comes to meet Gautama. She manoyfies her, by placing Gautama's hands over her ears. sweet moment😳 Ahilya then explains the whole situation. Gautama tells her that nobody told her that there's a guest from Pune and commends her hardwork for finding a path to Kashi.

Ahilya explains that everyone in durbar was also discouraging her but she stood firm and wanted to help Acharya Narayan and other devotees. She then feeds Gautama. 

Precap : Manjula is harassed by Pilaji. Sarja informs Ahilya and she rushes to the village with soldiers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I did manage to watch today 😍

The makers seem to have done a fair bit of research and have got that kashi thing right ..she did fund building of many resthouses and temples in Kashi too.

The actors looks slightly old to be playing a 17 to 18 year old. But she acts decent. I like the actor who plays Gautama ..she is gorgeous πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• ..I like how Ahilya convinced her . Their relationship seem to have improved over time but waiting to see what changes happen once khanderao is back.

I like tukkoji character quite a lot and in history too he was her great support after her father in law and remained so till her death. He was also her successor