Frequent Posters

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I dunno about Shamita but this contestant scared the shit outta me. ðŸ˜†

https://youtu.be/DANoggAYzt8

https://youtu.be/Y2xALF2i6r0

🤣Not bad. The pareshaan one looks like she has some new tricks up her sleeve. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

She keeps talking about how classy she is basically while she has called a contestant the dirtiest names ever. She also sl*t shamed a girl who is half her age just because she talks about her own body parts. KJo basically uses all his hosting time to repeat how classy Shamita is and lets her speak the whole time as if she is a cohost ðŸ˜ƒ

Oh wow.  Sounds like one of the old seasons with Salman kissing up to his favourites .  

Shilpa was all about the 'classy' thing too. On Big Brother UK. "I'm so classy I wouldn't swear "   Then she'd go right ahead and brag about how many 'servants' she had back at home .  That was 15 yrs ago but.....

Surprised to hear abt  Shamita 's name calling. I assumed she'd be the quietish manipulative type if anything. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

See for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYhwyvV32qc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofvz2zHKW2c

But to hear the actual abuses you have to subscribe to Voot.😆

Content blocked.  But ty.  

@ bold -Oh the classic pay wall before you can get to  all the good stuff 🤣 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

😆!!!!! 

I miss Salman's hosting a lot. It's like he was born to host this show. I'm sure when he starts hosting the real BB 15 on Colors, I will go back to bashing him for how biased he is😃

I know! Don't we just miss that 🤣

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

It says content blocked for me as well but there’s an option to Watch on Youtube underlined. See if you can click on it. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh wow.  Sounds like one of the old seasons with Salman kissing up to his favourites .  

Shilpa was all about the 'classy' thing too. On Big Brother UK. "I'm so classy I wouldn't swear "   Then she'd go right ahead and brag about how many 'servants' she had back at home .  That was 15 yrs ago but.....

Surprised to hear abt  Shamita 's name calling. I assumed she'd be the quietish manipulative type if anything. 

WHAT 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

It says content blocked for me as well but there’s an option to Watch on Youtube underlined. See if you can click on it. 

Oh right ! Didn't notice that even though Ive clicked on it a few times  before xD. Thanks. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail

Shilpa at the dining table in huge danglers and a sarong : " Back at home we have servants to do everything for me ..about these many people.. so I'm not used to doing any  housework "

Carol or Susie or Lucy or somebody : -" How famous are you in India ? Like what would be a comparison ?" 

Shilpa " I m like the Angelina Jolie of India " 

Jade Goody's mother starts listening.  Says in her raspy voice " Oh India ??? So do you...like live in a jhopadpatti ? Oh ...servants? Impressive " 

Then she tried to flush a whole pot of chicken curry down the toilet ,bones and all because she didn't know it could clog the whole thing up. That's how the 'racist' fights started..pretty much. 

She was very snobbish and elitist throughout but otherwise okay.  

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Just click on the link to watch on YouTube. 

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shilpa at the dining table in huge danglers and a sarong : " Back at home we have servants to do everything for me ..about these many people.. so I'm not used to doing any  housework "

Carol or Susie or Lucy or somebody : -" How famous are you in India ? Like what would be a comparison ?" 

Shilpa " I m like the Angelina Jolie of India " 

Jade Goody's mother starts listening.  Says in her raspy voice " Oh India ??? So do you...like live in a jhopadpatti ? Oh ...servants? Impressive " 

Then she tried to flush a whole pot of chicken curry down the toilet ,bones and all because she didn't know it could clog the whole thing up. That's how the 'racist' fights started..pretty much. 

She was very snobbish and elitist throughout but otherwise okay.  

Eww. Who puts food down the toilet?