Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

The show has better theories and background work  post good than the promo! Zee is such a loser when it comes to promoting the show with right content that could attract viewers! 

I had otherwise decided to not even watch the show😆

There are already articles and Zee TV wikipedia which has stated that the ML will be a serial killer who has fetish for not killing girls/women but cutting long hairs of girls/women that he met and liked😊.

Yup Zee TV has become such a loser now in promoting their new shows.Meet ka itna ganda promotion kia before it's telecast with just one promo and no promo of the ML.RKM ka bhi sirf ek promo post karta offline promotion kia Zee TV mein.Zee TV should atleast post good promos to attract audience interest.

I may try two-three episodes of this show since it seems to be a mysterious romantic show.I hope this show will have mystery and thrilling genre eventhough its first promo is not exciting and quite bland👍🏼.

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

But that one was supposed to be the prequel to aisi deewangi? And this one doesnt look anything like a serial killer...have they chaged the story or something?

Originally it was about a serial killer who kills girls with long hair until he meets someone and falls in love

Bold: I don't think it is the prequel of AD.First promo mein hint nahi dia what is the storyline but second promo mein sayad hint de denge.Actually from this promo it seems the ML will be mental patient, having violent tendencies and dark past maybe since he is in a hospital and he is seen attacking the FL with a mysterious background😊.

Blue:Actually they have changed and altered the storyline from a serial killer who kills girls with long hairs to a serial killer who cut the long hair of girls (which I have seen in Zee TV wiki.But now Zee TV have locked its wiki) because if the ML will be serial killer who kill girls they cannot redeemed the ML at all and make the ML-FL as a couple.Actually I don't know what is the storyline maybe Zee TV ki wiki mein jo likha tha galat hai and the ML may turned into a serial killer who kill girls but it is definitely the serial killer wala show who has renamed from PKUP to ATNH👍🏼

MochaQueen thumbnail

Glad they finalized the title at last after changing it 10 times

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abjini

There are already articles and Zee TV wikipedia which has stated that the ML will be a serial killer who has fetish for not killing girls/women but cutting long hairs of girls/women that he met and liked😊.

Yup Zee TV has become such a loser now in promoting their new shows.Meet ka itna ganda promotion kia before it's telecast with just one promo and no promo of the ML.RKM ka bhi sirf ek promo post karta offline promotion kia Zee TV mein.Zee TV should atleast post good promos to attract audience interest.

I may try two-three episodes of this show since it seems to be a mysterious romantic show.I hope this show will have mystery and thrilling genre eventhough its first promo is not exciting and quite bland👍🏼.

So how is he a serial killer if he doesnt kill??

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abjini

Bold: I don't think it is the prequel of AD.First promo mein hint nahi dia what is the storyline but second promo mein sayad hint de denge.Actually from this promo it seems the ML will be mental patient, having violent tendencies and dark past maybe since he is in a hospital and he is seen attacking the FL with a mysterious background😊.

Blue:Actually they have changed and altered the storyline from a serial killer who kills girls with long hairs to a serial killer who cut the long hair of girls (which I have seen in Zee TV wiki.But now Zee TV have locked its wiki) because if the ML will be serial killer who kill girls they cannot redeemed the ML at all and make the ML-FL as a couple.Actually I don't know what is the storyline maybe Zee TV ki wiki mein jo likha tha galat hai and the ML may turned into a serial killer who kill girls but it is definitely the serial killer wala show who has renamed from PKUP to ATNH👍🏼

But PKUP was defo a prequel of AD now idk if they have changed it but i doubt it...im pretty sure the stories will be connected unless they are 2 diff shows

Also the ML looks good but the FL is a turn off i wish they casted someone else

Ache actors khatam hogaye hain kya ITV pe??

MochaQueen thumbnail

This promo is even worse🤢

could they not get a better FL?

AquaTofana thumbnail

OK. Promo is...50-50..

I hope the actual story would be better...

AquaTofana thumbnail
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

This promo is even worse🤢

could they not get a better FL?

FL looked cute re... mujhe to ML ajeeb lag raha hai😆

Edited by CrookedSmile - 2 years ago