Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Doesn't sound like she will be a crazy person going after Dev. That is not good news. I hope the makers won't show Dev having any feelings for her. That will be the most ridiculous thing ever. And I have zero interest in love triangles.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Newbiewriter30

Doesn't sound like she will be a crazy person going after Dev. That is not good news. I hope the makers won't show Dev having any feelings for her. That will be the most ridiculous thing ever. And I have zero interest in love triangles.

It will be the ultimate betrayal from Dev if he develop feeling for Sanjana .. Not like during the leap 7 yrs when Sona was out if his life and he never expected Sona would make an entry again nor do he knew about Soha.

That period being casanova and casual sex with other ladies , those cases were different that present scenario

May be makers are finding best friend for Dev like Jatin to Sona ...

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Modern thinking 

Both of them have their own best friend 

🀣🀣🀣

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

It will be the ultimate betrayal from Dev if he develop feeling for Sanjana .. Not like during the leap 7 yrs when Sona was out if his life and he never expected Sona would make an entry again nor do he knew about Soha.

That period being casanova and casual sex with other ladies , those cases were different that present scenario

May be makers are finding best friend for Dev like Jatin to Sona ...

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Modern thinking 

Both of them have their own best friend 

🀣🀣🀣

Bold 1:

I agree. There can be no redemption if that happens at all. Their love story will be lost, that's for sure.

Bold 2:

I can't see that happening. Because Sona is his best friend. Dev has been an introvert, and doesn't have lot of friends. It was Sona who became his friend, his closest friend and that is one of the biggest foundations of their relationship. 

Even now, she tells him that she is his friend first and he needs to talk to her as a friend. They seem to revisit that aspect mainly as they work on their marriage. So for him to find a new best friend will be odd, according to me!

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbiewriter30

Bold 1:

I agree. There can be no redemption if that happens at all. Their love story will be lost, that's for sure.

Bold 2:

I can't see that happening. Because Sona is his best friend. Dev has been an introvert, and doesn't have lot of friends. It was Sona who became his friend, his closest friend and that is one of the biggest foundations of their relationship. 

Even now, she tells him that she is his friend first and he needs to talk to her as a friend. They seem to revisit that aspect mainly as they work on their marriage. So for him to find a new best friend will be odd, according to me!

I have no much expectation 

Just watch what they are creating for entertainment 

but if it go to β€œ triangle , pentagon” line I will forget β€œ Kuch rang” ... it will be β€œ colours of madness”

Yesterday only read a book still reading

Word from the book as character telling

Never fall in love , love is a poison , once you fall in live you loose control of your life your heart anf mind belong to some one else . Your existence is threatened . You start to do every thing to hold on your love loose sense of dangerπŸ˜‚β€

From the book β€œ The Spy β€œby Paulo Coelho 

Look like it was the case of Sona 

🀣🀣🀣🀣

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I have no much expectation 

Just watch what they are creating for entertainment 

but if it go to β€œ triangle , pentagon” line I will forget β€œ Kuch rang” ... it will be β€œ colours of madness”

Yesterday only read a book still reading

Word from the book as character telling

Never fall in love , love is a poison , once you fall in live you loose control of your life your heart anf mind belong to some one else . Your existence is threatened . You start to do every thing to hold on your love loose sense of dangerπŸ˜‚β€

From the book β€œ The Spy β€œby Paulo Coelho 

Look like it was the case of Sona 

🀣🀣🀣🀣

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind."

Quote from "A Midsummer Night's Dream" written  by Shakespear.

This is so true. After their first break up in the hospital when Sonakshi got back with him, I found it very difficult to understand Sonakshi. No sensible girl would have accepted him back in her life. Logic and maturity fails miserably in this case. He keeps telling that he loves her and I have always felt he makes use of her. There is never been a time in their relationship where I found him as a giver. People might quote second season saying , he was supporting her and helping her as a professional. But what I felt is , it was his need to be with his children that made him do that which in turn helped Sonakshi to pursue her career a lil early post delivery.

Even in this season when she wanted to go back to her house with kids. He stopped her thinking it would affect their kids not because he wants her in his life. He said kids also need him. There has never been an instance where I thought Dev loves her unconditionally. He just needs her around. Though I would love to see a seen wherein he shows it through his deeds , in front of all that he loves Sonakshi unconditionally. 

The reality is majority dont seem to understand this factor that making use of a person's presence in life is very different from loving a person unconditionally. Never understood why its difficult to show a man showing respect for his wife and loving her unconditionally. The reality is in our society "THERE ARE" men who loves and respect their wife but sadly I have never seen this factor shown in any serials. 

This show is watched by thousands of people and I really hope they show Dev's respect and unconditional love for Sonakshi through this track and there by redeem him completely. It will also be a learning for people who think men cant respect their wife and love her unconditionally.

Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 2 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind."

Quote from "A Midsummer Night's Dream" written  by Shakespear.

This is so true. After their first break up in the hospital when Sonakshi got back with him, I found it very difficult to understand Sonakshi. No sensible girl would have accepted him back in her life. Logic and maturity fails miserably in this case. He keeps telling that he loves her and I have always felt he makes use of her. There is never been a time in their relationship where I found him as a giver. People might quote second season saying , he was supporting her and helping her as a professional. But what I felt is , it was his need to be with his children that made him do that which in turn helped Sonakshi to pursue her career a lil early post delivery.

Even in this season when she wanted to go back to her house with kids. He stopped her thinking it would affect their kids not because he wants her in his life. He said kids also need him. There has never been an instance where I thought Dev loves her unconditionally. He just needs her around. Though I would love to see a seen wherein he shows it through his deeds , in front of all that he loves Sonakshi unconditionally. 

The reality is majority dont seem to understand this factor that making use of a person's presence in life is very different from loving a person unconditionally. Never understood why its difficult to show a man showing respect for his wife and loving her unconditionally. The reality is in our society "THERE ARE" men who loves and respect their wife but sadly I have never seen this factor shown in any serials. 

This show is watched by thousands of people and I really hope they show Dev's respect and unconditional love for Sonakshi through this track and there by redeem him completely. It will also be a learning for people who think men cant respect their wife and love her unconditionally.

That is what love does to people 

Dev is an emotionally imbalanced person

There are a lot of personality traits which is identical with 

β€œ Early childhood trauma”

Trauma can be physical and mental 

He has contradictory identities which comes out to his love that is Sona but still he is owned by his Maa

He is like β€œ Maa is my bhagawan β€œ

He grew up under a controlling mom who cling to her son still refusing him to be free.

All his adult attempts to to have proper adult relationships fails 

Intimate relationship in a marriage is not there , his fragmented personality come out and Maa is there always between them .

If marriage to be happier Sonakshi must tell this out to him , he must listen it & understand 

Now also she says but during fighting when in clam and relaxed mood it must be told in a calmer mode that is where counseling can be useful 

If not they will remain unhappy 

Sona should have left ... the first golden opportunity at the first break up ..

IT SHOCKED ME 

How easily she was thrown out , still she decided to go back to him 

Obviously she loved him and still loves him

She is happy with him and if he is in danger her heart also bleeds ...

Since Sona still loves him , marriage counseling is great 

Walking out when upset is giving a bad signal

Should not run away from the situation ( before leap Dev asked Sona to get out of his house that time it was right , because some thing called self respect is there)

This is what happens to people with the choice they make 

They Dev and Sona chose each other 

They love each other , no one is perfect now that have three children working out on their relationship is great .

It all runs in the society’s concept too, women are expected to do sacrifices in India πŸ™„πŸ™„ which reflects on screen 

I don’t know about any other current serials  , if there is a third woman β€œ triangle β€œ I will quit watching.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that choice is with me 

I am not in to the game of blaming or judging characters , I prefer watch it for entertainment , if entertainment become torture I will stop

... the new girls entry gives bad vibes at time .

Edited by Rosh4rose - 2 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

U guys write a lot abt dev and sona πŸ₯΄..how  can u guys do this only God knows?I just watch infact read wu nowadays and post funny criticism, appreciate (but really is there anything to appreciate?)πŸ˜•..chop chop then done ..πŸ˜† really lots of patience to write those posts..I must say that 

Wow πŸ‘. .wish I can have that much time πŸ˜’.Anyway whoever dev fans ,sonas fan really doesn't matter to me ..whatever bothers me, unfair,unreasonable, unrealistic and truth I try to explain with my few words I guess thats y we members visit here..😊if someone like it or not its not a big deal to me.. oh ya if some one love to be  ishu fan pls pm me I will send u gift card from Amazon πŸ€£..

So guys chill the weekend  think abt terror attacks in Afghanistan πŸ˜­, Haiti earthquake, and get vaccinated ,πŸ‘

Chao πŸ₯°

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kinu17

.Anyway whoever dev fans ,sonas fan really doesn't matter to me ..whatever bothers me, unfair,unreasonable, unrealistic and truth I try to explain with my few words I guess thats y we members visit here..😊if someone like it or not its not a big deal to me.. oh ya if some one love to be  ishu fan pls pm me I will send u gift card from Amazon πŸ€£..

So think abt terror attacks in Afghanistan πŸ˜­, Haiti earthquake, and get vaccinated ,πŸ‘

Chao πŸ₯°

@ bold.  Me, mysef & Moi Ishvari maate fan. Pls send me the gift πŸŽπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

Im with you on other points . πŸ‘

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I mentioned pm me ..but u revealed it here hai rabba πŸ˜…πŸ˜….so no mausam badla ..πŸ˜…

Bdw good luck to ur booster shot for monday 

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago