Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

True! Kiara was ok! I liked Raazi a lot, Uri-the surgical strike too, Shershaah comes only after these 2. 

I am always on the fence about SidM’s performance but definitely see an improvement from his previous movies.

I agree, Sid M has improved by leaps and bounds since his debut film Student of the year. And most importantly he is doing quality movies like Ittefaq and Shershaah! I cant say the same about his counterpart Varun Dhawan though. He is doing the same repetitive roles!

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Arrrreee, itna pyaar! Bless this couple🧿 they are indeed special. 

Whole PS universe across the platform is KDice-ing! Kacchua to unicorn to all hearts! 

What’s with this hashtag 😄: #Kachhuakutargayadilkalettuce 

Twitter is on the roll 😂😂😂

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Their use of emojis is quite interesting!

Might be totally wrong here, but initially, he called her "Alice in Wonderland" after the popular character (see post on May 1st). And then there's the post where he calls her "My rabbit for life" (see post on April 10th).

In the story, a white rabbit awakens Alice's (the character) curiosity and quest for knowledge. Perhaps he called her 🐇 because she is someone who is intellectually curious with a desire for her own spiritual awakening (She follows pages such as soulfulvoicess, thepositiveminds, spiritual.awake.111), so that could've been the start of their inside joke.

There's also a 🐢 in Alice in Wonderland. Mock Turtle (the character) is portrayed to be a sad storyteller, despite having nothing to be sad about, and Alice pities the character. So, along with the Rabbit & Turtle story with the race, it could be Alice's way of teasing Kanwar since she probably finds some of jokes "sad" and "pitiful" 😆 (hence she laughs because of that instead of because his humor). 

Lastly, there is also a 🦄 in the story. Seems like the unicorn appeared for the first time yesterday in Kanwar's post, "About what a fool he has been! 🦄" In the story, the 🦄 actually calls Alice a monster, and he promises to believe in her if she believes in him 🤨... she used the 🦄 on a BTS post with Shiva... and somehow the little unicorn seems to describe Shiva's character a little, especially with how he calls Raavi a "dinosaur" including other names. 

And now today, the 🦄 reappears... seems like another way of her saying #samesamebutdifferent 😆

Or I am completely wrong and they just call each other Rabbit, Turtle, Unicorn for other reasons 🤣 But when I saw the 🦄, I immediately thought of Alice in Wonderland 🤣

That's deep Avi!

I thought Kachua cause he was being slow in making their relationship official and he won her heart slowly and steadily.

The Unicorn, I think she's used it before too. Could be wrong. But thought she meant it as someone who's precious and rare. Also, Unicorn is associated with being high and hallucinations. So being in love (her drug) with him is her high/happy place.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago
Nups_mish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

That's deep Avi!

I thought Kachua cause he was being slow in making their relationship official and he won her heart slowly and steadily.

The Unicorn, I think she's used it before too. Could be wrong. But thought she meant it as someone who's precious and rare. Also, Unicorn is associated with being high and hallucinations. So being in love (her drug) with him is her high/happy place.

♥️♥️♥️

Here goes my theory:

Turtle: Represents strength. Like she said in the interview, love is home and strength. I believe thats what the turtle symbolizes

Unicorn : I just googled what calling someone unicorn means, as per urban dictionary it means a rare and perfect partner/match

♥️♥️

Edited by Nups_mish - 2 years ago
Nups_mish thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Arrrreee, itna pyaar! Bless this couple🧿 they are indeed special. 

Whole PS universe across the platform is KDice-ing! Kacchua to unicorn to all hearts! 

What’s with this hashtag 😄: #Kachhuakutargayadilkalettuce 

Twitter is on the roll 😂😂😂

Lol Pandya store ek taraf and KDice content ek taraf! All SM platforms go crazy with just one KDice picture! 

Bless this couple. They are genuine souls and they deserve all the happiness in the world! 🧿 ♥️

Edited by Nups_mish - 2 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

♥️♥️♥️

Here goes my theory:

Turtle: Represents strength. Like she said in the interview, love is home and strength. I believe thats what the turtle symbolizes

Unicorn : I just googled what calling someone unicorn means, as per urban dictionary it means a rare and perfect partner/match

♥️♥️

There is a show called the unicorn lol its about this widower with two daughters and he is a nice good looking guy without the ex issue so perfect for women to wanna date him Coz he was a good husband who loved his wife. His two couple besties always are there for him and the women besties though they were close with the wife are always trying to set him up lol unicorn is the rare breed of a single dad who is perfect and has no ex wife issue lol

Nups_mish thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

There is a show called the unicorn lol its about this widower with two daughters and he is a nice good looking guy without the ex issue so perfect for women to wanna date him Coz he was a good husband who loved his wife. His two couple besties always are there for him and the women besties though they were close with the wife are always trying to set him up lol unicorn is the rare breed of a single dad who is perfect and has no ex wife issue lol

Lol Manny😂😂😂😂 

@bold: I hope Alice doesnt mean this when she uses the word Unicorn!!😂😂

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Faithaboveall

Oh shucks Sara I said the same🤣

Great Minds Think Alike GIFs | Tenor

ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

That is their pattern especially when it comes to their personal content, between 1 am to 2 am. It is definitely late for many but works for fans on the other side of the world😆 

Both sleep really late, what about work the next day?

I swear..their sleep schedules are messed up..I don't know how they manage to work the next day..I guess fans on the other side of the world did get lucky😆but fans from India are going to have a very Good morning today😆

Nups_mish thumbnail

Good morning Saruu !! I see you🙈🙈