Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

And Swasti went to sleep?🤣🤣🤣

Thank god she did we got content🤣

By the love you cousin❤

mpks1 thumbnail

I said few days ago that their content comes between 1 am and 2am IST. Manny corrected me saying by midnight. But today Alice posted around 2 am IST 😆

Looks like KD’s old building story was shot by Alice😆

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

True! They give me monaya vibes!

Mohit was besotted with Sanaya if you saw the offscreen clips. And I liked how their story was revealed later after the show of how it all played out. Hope these two will be each other's forever!

Along with that, they give me John Krasinski and Emily Blunt vibes from Hollywood. There was an interview where John said he fell in love with Emily the first night, and Emily couldn't help her interest in him as well. 

But I think the reason why they seem so like John and Emily is Kanwar's recent post appreciating Alice's acting and they way he always makes her laugh on sets. 

John and Emily are still together today, and whenever they speak about each other, you can just feel and see the love ❤️ Hope they find that love and laughter with each other!

MayaTharkiFairy thumbnail

I said few days ago that their content comes between 1 am and 2am IST. Manny corrected me saying by midnight. But today Alice posted around 2 am IST 😆

Looks like KD’s old building story was shot by Alice😆

Ok so gonna be awake from 1 am to 2am tomorrow 

And sleep in the morning

My schedule done👍🏼🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForeverForU

Itni Raat ko kaun content daalta hai bey..twitter insta ke baccho ko jaga diya😆 

That is their pattern especially when it comes to their personal content, between 1 am to 2 am. It is definitely late for many but works for fans on the other side of the world😆 

Both sleep really late, what about work the next day?

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
MayaTharkiFairy thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Along with that, they give me John Krasinski and Emily Blunt vibes from Hollywood. There was an interview where John said he fell in love with Emily the first night, and Emily couldn't help her interest in him as well. 

But I think the reason why they seem so like John and Emily is Kanwar's recent post appreciating Alice's acting and they way he always makes her laugh on sets. 

John and Emily are still together today, and whenever they speak about each other, you can just feel and see the love ❤️ Hope they find that love and laughter with each other!

Oooo love that couple....love both the couples🥺❤

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

But these two give completely different feels! 

So pure and adorable! The first time I saw their interview I thought this guy is going to fall for her!! And he fell so hard!!🤣🤣♥️♥️

I think the biggest tip off for me was when he said, "I'm not her type" a few months ago 😆 instead of the usual, "We're just friends." Paired with his long appreciation posts for her... figured there was some type of feeling from his side.

It's cute. He fell hard for her, and she fell harder with all the social media teasing she does 😆 Now I understand why neither of them can do long-distance 🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

@bold - Love them❤️ both come of as this cool couple with so much love. Want them to be together always.

I finally starting ti feel the same way about Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel.  Hope I am right!❤️

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy

Ok so gonna be awake from 1 am to 2am tomorrow 

And sleep in the morning

My schedule done👍🏼🤣

Thank god I live in the East Coast 😆 2AM IST is like 4:30PM here, and just the perfect time for me to have a little study break for myself 

At least you get to wake up to content. The only content I ever wake up to is Karan's perfume business 🤣

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

That is their pattern especially when it comes to their personal content, between 1 am to 2 am. It is definitely late for many but works for fans on the other side if the world😆 They sleep really late

Lol so true. In fact, it's perfect time for me on weekends late afternoons. Lunch is done and kitchen is cleaned😂😂

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago