https://youtu.be/HNU6ED1aTmc

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Unfortunate that not only VJ, but even Aditi is stuck in this show, playing a nonsensical phase of her character.. who keeps changing her goals every freakin’ day! One day, she will want to give a name to her illegitimate child, so she agrees to marry an already married man assuming the identity of his so called ‘dead’ wife, then that same man, she, with no hesitation, sends to jail, just to protect herself and her baccha, and when Darsh is out, was lusting after him and now, has become obsessed with him. 🤢 Am sorry for her fans that they are forced to see such a sudden degradation in her character which had no logic and no reason to become negative. 

This show has a history of showing positive, sweet characters becoming negative, and someone else taking the blame/ fall for their misdeeds. Vanlata, Gunjan and Rakala were never punished for any of their actions during the Darsh- Nandini marriage track, the blame was taken by Mo-ped, the same character also took all the blame during the fake sweets destroying Rawal reputation track, when it was Gunjan and Rakala again the antagonists, and now when Charmi pushed Gunjan off the cliff, and was partly responsible for Rajvi getting stabbed, Gun took the blame. So until this stupid show shuts down, the same will keep happening again and again, rinse and repeat. 

Btw… good VM. I didn’t see this scene, skipped it entirely, as it’s so unfortunate that an educated doctor like Charmi will engage in such stupid, reckless, obsessive behaviour. 

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Charmi will go to jail and Darsh and Nandini will adopt her child lol bdw what is the meaning of charmi? Sounds like a fairness cream name lol

Red_eyes thumbnail

Chami is a sick person just unbearable 

Simran_h thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am agree with you 😌 although i love Aditi but as an actor she is doing her best but her character is not good 😕 she is just wasting her time here😔 she is so talented but her character 🤢🤢 i hope this charmi drama will end soon 😕😕

Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It’s a disgusting show these days,any ways why does charmy feel Darsh will accept her and Shobit’s child even if she manages to create misunderstanding between him Nandini

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2

What happened to this very promising show??

It could've taken a turn for the better..

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Red_eyes

Chami is a sick person just unbearable 

she’s the prettiest actress in the show and I’m loving her role.. it’s nice to see her in this crazy role…very different from the other roles she’s done…🥰

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Simran_h

I am agree with you 😌 although i love Aditi but as an actor she is doing her best but her character is not good 😕 she is just wasting her time here😔 she is so talented but her character 🤢🤢 i hope this charmi drama will end soon 😕😕

it’s a negative role…and it’s good for Aditi to do this role to display the versatility of her acting skills…she is showing that she is capable of doing different roles..Shah rukh Khan as well did many negative roles that salman and Amir wouldn’t touch when he first started..and that got him to the top. His first film fare best actor award was for baazigar where he played the hero who was the villain as well. So let’s appreciate Aditis acting,.and she’s looking gorgeous in this show ….she’s the the most beautiful actress in the show definitely 😀

Tiptione thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe a controversial opinion, but I don't think Aditi is good in this role. When they replaced the old Charmi and brought in Aditi, I thought she was great in the first few episodes and brought a new intensity with the role, but as her character fell into this backwas role, I found her expressions to be the same to everything until now and just constantly having a nervous shake. It's a bit one dimensional.