Episode 169 : Aayi khabar mere Sajan ki

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Gautamabai praises Ahilya for her balance between the family and administration.

Dwarkabai asks why Seetabai forgave Ahilya so quickly? She says she has only taken the jewelry not forgiven her and that she will insult her even more soon.

Dwarkabai is happy hearing that.

Harkubai forms a big bhumika and then tells her that she has to be ready for new responsibilities, Khanderao is coming back in 10 days. She has to be his wife now, she's been a friend. 

Ahilya goes to her room and talks to young Khanderao about her eagerness to meet him and everything she's wanting to tell him all these years.

Banabai comes to ask about the jhagda between her and Seetabai, Harkubai stops her and tells that not to disturb her. 

Later, Renu talks to Ahilya about what she would do when he comes back. They chat.

Ahilya is in the temple when she comes out, a messenger tells her that some Pilaji Patil is wrecking havoc in the villages and also molested some girls/women.

We see the visuals of Pilaji destroying things and forcing the girls.

Ahilya talks to Tukoji about the problem and summons Gunoji and Dhanaji. She tells that she has to take some measures as things are getting out of hands. 

Precap : Ahilya mentions punishment for Pilaji and Gunoji is shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Neha😃

It was another amazing episode today😳 I am loving this administrator Ahilya. And Aetashaa is amazing as the administrator.

Btw KR ke entry ko itna wraps mei kyu rakha hai makers ne🤔 Koi promo nahi kuch nahi. 

I feel slow and steadily Gunoji's defences are going to be brought down leading to his final downfall and this has started with the necklace, then this molestor mama.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Thanks for the update Neha😃

It was another amazing episode today😳 I am loving this administrator Ahilya. And Aetashaa is amazing as the administrator.

Btw KR ke entry ko itna wraps mei kyu rakha hai makers ne🤔 Koi promo nahi kuch nahi. 

I feel slow and steadily Gunoji's defences are going to be brought down leading to his final downfall and this has started with the necklace, then this molestor mama.

Probably they're still thinking... KR koun hoga😆 there is no picture online, not even on Kinshuk's page, no stories nothing.

Gunoji wala drama lamba chalega, till the very end I think.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Probably they're still thinking... KR koun hoga😆 there is no picture online, not even on Kinshuk's page, no stories nothing.

Gunoji wala drama lamba chalega, till the very end I think.

I was thinking the same, Neha...maybe the makers are thinking of some other actors for KR! Why aren't the makers showing the grown up KR in the gurukul? I want to see that. Why not showing little Ahilya talking to grown up KR like they are doing with grown up Ahilya talking to little KR! I miss the little Ahilya so much.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Interstellarr

I was thinking the same, Neha...maybe the makers are thinking of some other actors for KR! Why aren't the makers showing the grown up KR in the gurukul? I want to see that. Why not showing little Ahilya talking to grown up KR like they are doing with grown up Ahilya talking to little KR! I miss the little Ahilya so much.

Haan! Choti ka flashback scene bhi nahi dikhate😭

I hope they get someone good.😳