Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So Abhi invites his chawl friends to prags house it seems.  🤣 think it will be fun loving abhi with naughty harkatein to annoy sasu maa and wife. 🤭

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Should be fun. and am sure the friends will correct him if it goes a bit too far. much better influence to have around. 

Any guesses as to how long he will have his mu (if any)? Hope it wont be too long. would love to see the old caring Abhi back.

P.S: No scene with Gaurav yet. That bts pic has Abhi in the same shirt as the kumkum promo/ precap. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail

If his revenge works then will last. But doubt it will,it's a weak&forced mu. Was not able to hurt her too much first year,now seeing her every day,seeing her care will be difficult to do something bad. Can try but will fail and ruin the duo plans-btw those 2 are happy in advance,especially T,daydreaming a lot,good sign. 

Adiandsid thumbnail

Getting quite good Tisha/Abhigya pics for the past couple of days. 😛❤️ Building up for reunion. 👍🏼❤️

Keeping my expectations low though... get this feeling that i may not enjoy this as much... things are a bit too complicated. Would love confrontations, and light banters... but i remember i didn't like much of what he did in the first year. [May be with history known i may enjoy it now. idk.] 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

loved the chemistry between abhigya in the initial days. and I think thats what really worked in their favor in those days. they had an undeniable tension sizzzling between them. They said so many things just with their eyes, the innocence, push and pull, friction. absolutely hot. thats what kept me glued to them even if abhi was an ass to her in some of the scenes. not many can make it work but they did. 👍🏼

Adiandsid thumbnail

True. Probably that's why i continued even though at times i hated what he did. 😆 A good eg is the drunk Pragya scene. Hated that he made her drink. loved what happened afterwards. 🤣

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Oh man. they're precious in that drunk scene. that whole sequence... it has so much repeat value. can never get bored watching it over and over again. 

Adiandsid thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Nihapankha/status/1432268162364411906?s=20

Really hope he is fooling TA. Else it was a damned if you do and damned if you dont for Prags according to Abhi.