Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

Mereko na kuch dekhna hai na kuch sochna hai🤣

yeh banda humko confuse karte hai 😆.

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

I don't have that much time in the morning yaar. 🤣 I coordinate the time in the morning in a way so I have the time for breakfast, getting myself ready and get to work. Wahan koyi waqt nahi yeh binge watch keliye. 🤣

Understood 🤣

But You can watch in the evening after work but Make sure you get good enough sleep .

That's a Bliss and Do watch it when you finish all your work without any tension that is another bliss .

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Max789

Understood 🤣

But You can watch in the evening after work but Make sure you get good enough sleep .

That's a Bliss and Do watch it when you finish all your work without any tension that is another bliss .

That's true. I mostly watch shows after I come home for work. Especially while I eat my dinner . 

Max789 thumbnail

That's true. I mostly watch shows after I come home for work. Especially while I eat my dinner . 

Yes , Me too

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ab yeh kya naya caption 🤣

I hope he is talking about today's bajao man fiasco🤣 That it's not true whatever that idiot said. I want Rra to bajao that man for his stupid insinuations. That moron and Rra's own some so-called fans always get him bashed and trolled unnecessarily😡

bahi. thumbnail

that joy is so EPIC. You feel you treat yourself after a hectic work day. 👍🏼

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

I hope he is talking about today's bajao man fiasco🤣 That it's not true whatever that idiot said. I want Rra to bajao that man for his stupid insinuations. That moron and Rra's own some so-called fans always get him bashed and trolled unnecessarily😡

wow now I feel same. Rra ko sab pata kya kya chapraha🤣

bahi. thumbnail

but if it's related to his so called status.. then it means that it's a lie but it can become true, na? 

Max789 thumbnail

that joy is so EPIC. You feel you treat yourself after a hectic work day. 👍🏼

True Yaar 😃

Eatingpanda thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am pakka pakka sure that he is on shitter and knows everything damn thing that's going there🤣 And I guess that story is for bajaoman only😉