Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal had an ugly argument

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal have been in the news due to their alleged affair. While the couple has been mum about their relationship, the rumours have only become stronger than ever. Recently, it was reported that Katrina and Vicky got engaged to each other in an intimate ceremony. However, the reports were debunked by Vicky’s family and their teams as well. Now, reports suggest that these false reports led to a heated discussion between Vicky and Katrina. This verbal fight reportedly took place before the actress headed to Russia to shoot Tiger 3.   

Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal had an ugly argument after fake engagement news: Reports | Hindi Movie News - Bollywood - Times of India

Edited by beena_jon - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This is the sort of "News" I look forward to every morning. Thank you Times of India. Award winning journalism.

Edited by Haila_tu - 2 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

This just sounds like made up news to get views

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Every day a new article is published on what is happening between them. I love how they're such a lowkey couple πŸ˜Š. 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

I can totally imagine Kat fighting like a cat after watching the SRK video...

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Every day a new article is published on what is happening between them. I love how they're such a lowkey couple πŸ˜Š. 

Kat is a very low key and a private person, not sure how her relationships are always in the news. Just like how rk is private and low key of his relationship but always in the news with leaked pictures and news 

Edited by Terenaina - 2 years ago
TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Kat is a very low key and a private person, not sure how her relationships are always in the news. Just like how rk is private and low key of his relationship but always in the news with leaked pictures and news 

I like her offscree  personality  She sounds like a reasonable person who can fight like an adult and resolve it well.  Would love to get into a fight with her. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Trying hard to get noticed. Sadly for them no one is giving them as much attention as they would want.

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

Soon Vicky's Dad will give a statement to deny this 'news'.

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kaha phas gayi katrina πŸ˜• It seems like he is doing timepass with her.