Episode 168 : Mujhe naulakha dilwa de re o saiya deewane

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode starts with yesterday's precap scene. All the queens are selecting jewels. Seetabai runs away when Ahilya tells her to return it, she doesn't agree.

Dwarkabai says that she misbehaved with her daughter and insulted her. 

Ahilya tried to defend but they won't listen.

Gautamabai picks up her jewels and asks Rakhuma to pay the merchants.

Seetabai cries and Dwarkabai is angry when Ahilya comes there with more jewelery and apologises for her behaviour. Dwarka again shouts at her saying she she's insulting her daughter by giving these gifts. 

Banabai is listening from outside when Harkubai comes there and asks what's going on. Banabai says deewaro k bhi kaam hote hai ... A messenger comes with Khanderao's message. Banabai goes to hear it and Harkubai follows.

Ahilya manages to put her point across to Dwarkabai and Seetabai by talking about what Malharrao would have done and she's just following his wishes.

Dwarkabai then says her behaviour was rude and she can't behave like this. Ahilya apologizes again and hugs Seetabai.

Precap : Harkubai tells about some new assignment for Ahilya and announces Khanderao's arrival(?) or something.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Episode starts with yesterday's precap scene. All the queens are selecting jewels. Seetabai runs away when Ahilya tells her to return it, she doesn't agree.

Dwarkabai says that she misbehaved with her daughter and insulted her. 

Ahilya tried to defend but they won't listen.

Gautamabai picks up her jewels and asks Rakhuma to pay the merchants.

Seetabai cries and Dwarkabai is angry when Ahilya comes there with more jewelery and apologises for her behaviour. Dwarka again shouts at her saying she she's insulting her daughter by giving these gifts. 

Banabai is listening from outside when Harkubai comes there and asks what's going on. Banabai says deewaro k bhi kaam hote hai ... A messenger comes with Khanderao's message. Banabai goes to hear it and Harkubai follows.

Ahilya manages to put her point across to Dwarkabai and Seetabai by talking about what Malharrao would have done and she's just following his wishes.

Dwarkabai then says her behaviour was rude and she can't behave like this. Ahilya apologizes again and hugs Seetabai.

Precap : Harkubai tells about some new assignment for Ahilya and announces Khanderao's arrival(?) or something.

What KR is coming??

I guess Monday ko hi aaega...Arey new promo do makers.

Ahilya was superb today. Mazaa aa gya beizzati dekhke SB ki🤣

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

What KR is coming??

I guess Monday ko hi aaega...Arey new promo do makers.

Ahilya was superb today. Mazaa aa gya beizzati dekhke SB ki🤣

I was like ye beizzati kaise huyi? I was like what even?

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Where is GB? I wish she thrashed DB & her daughter for their ill-mannered behavior. 

Naulakha haar chahiye woh bhi sasta version🤣🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uckJ3dTPwYY&ab_channel=MrSweetbilal007

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

🤣 haan.. wo sab necklace drama itna chala ki I thought that would be the best title for today🤣

Thanks for the song!

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I'm eagerly waiting for khanderao's entry 🥺

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Hey Neha, you've changed colours!! I just noticed! Congrats my darling...❤️🤗

Anyways nice update as usual.❤️🤗

The episode was just too good today. Yesterday's episode was also very nice. Yes it feels bad when a girl comes to her own home after marriage and treated like an outsider sort of in her own home & the same importance which she wants is provided to her brother's wife, its painful. But the daughter should also behave like she should be even at her own home, not like how Sitabai taunts AB in a constant basis. How AB tackled the situation by telling her that she can made it with the same design was totally praiseworthy! She knows how to tackle situations without hurting anyone's sentiments. 

But I like the previous Harku & missing her along with the kids... I don't like this new Harku!! Also grown up Renu is good, but I don't like makers placing Renu and Sarja in the same level, I mean Renu was AB's best friend, not Sarja! Yayy, KR is coming finally. I want to know what happened with him at the Gurukul. Why don't we get to see such stuffs. 

P.S. Pre-leap last episode was too good. AB's bgm played too that day. Miss the little Ahilya's meri daji kehte hain,,,

Also miss Ahilya talking to MR by bade subederji...

Edited by Interstellarr - 2 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guneet80

I'm eagerly waiting for khanderao's entry 🥺

Tussi idhar!! Welcome🥳🤗

Haan! We're also waiting for him😆

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Interstellarr

Hey Neha, you've changed colours!! I just noticed! Congrats my darling...❤️🤗

Anyways nice update as usual.❤️🤗

The episode was just too good today. Yesterday's episode was also very nice. Yes it feels bad when a girl comes to her own home after marriage and treated like an outsider sort of in her own home & the same importance which she wants is provided to her brother's wife, its painful. But the daughter should also behave like she should be even at her own home, not like how Sitabai taunts AB in a constant basis.How AB tackled the situation by telling her that she can made it with the same design was totally praiseworthy! She knows how to tackle situations without hurting anyone's sentiments. 

But I like the previous Harku & missing her along with the kids... I don't like this new Harku!! Also grown up Renu is good, but I don't like makers placing Renu and Sarja in the same level, I mean Renu was AB's best friend, not Sarja! Yayy, KR is coming finally. I want to know what happened with him at the Gurukul. Why don't we get to see such stuffs. 

P.S. Pre-leap last episode was too good. AB's bgm played too that day. Miss the little Ahilya's meri daji kehte hain,,,

Also miss Ahilya talking to MR by bade subederji...

Thanks darling!!🤗 yup, changed colours a day before🥳

The fact that daughter-in-law is still called an outsider and the daughter isn't made to feel at home, so what's her actual home?? This is soo messed up.  I always wondered about this. Like personally I've seen families where once the parents are no more, the daughters won't even come to their houses (where brothers live) because they're I'll treated by their bhabhis, or the other way around. 🥺

Harku is okay, I do miss Srijana, she was really cute! ⭐️

Renu - Sarja at equal footing probably because of all these years, BTW why is she not married yet? Doesn't make sense🤣

Ahilya's BGM is fabulous! That scene gave me chills!! It was so beautifully shot (all CGI) but still😆

🤗 missed your reviews! 

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Tussi idhar!! Welcome🥳🤗

Haan! We're also waiting for him😆

Yess so nice seeing you here as well😆

I'm waiting for him, the story feels incomplete without him