Humare Radha aur Krishna - Anirudh aur uski Bondita

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS9Gwm9serP/

The beauty that overflows from them, the softness that overwhelms their body language and the pure love that consumes their entire world.

HER - Her arm drapped over his shoulder so comfortably, her hand that lies so gently on his chest over his beating heart, feeling each beat echo within her.

HIM - His arm wrapped around her waist holding her close, the slight tilt of his head towards her and leaning of his body to cocoon his universe in his arms.

THEM - the way they lose themselves in each other's eyes each and every time that it feels like the world has stood still.

PERFECTION smiley27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itsmesabah thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

The beauty that overflows from them, the softness that overwhelms their body language and the pure love that consumes their entire world.

HER - Her arm drapped over his shoulder so comfortably, her hand that lies so gently on his chest over his beating heart, feeling each beat echo within her.

HIM - His arm wrapped around her waist holding her close, the slight tilt of his head towards her and leaning of his body to cocoon his universe in his arms.

THEM - the way they lose themselves in each other's eyes each and every time that it feels like the world has stood still.

PERFECTION smiley27

Hayee Rinn these two are awakening the poet in you… 😎

Totally agree with every word “They” just seem to light up the screen with their sheer presence but more so they happen to create magic when together ❤️

Loved this get up on both of them…waiting impatiently for today’s episode 🤗

Edited by Itsmesabah - 2 years ago
Unnatiiii_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ohhooo apna sync alag chalta h☺️

Tum bhi post bna di

The words flow from your heart when u see them❤️

That's why they directly touch my ❤️.

🤗🤗Rin this post is amazing.

Kri18 thumbnail

PERFECTION smiley27

❤️❤️❤️

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsmesabah

Hayee Rinn these two are awakening the poet in you… 😎

Totally agree with every word “They” just seem to light up the screen with their sheer presence but more so they happen to create magic when together ❤️

Loved this get up on both of them…waiting impatiently for today’s episode 🤗

Hahaha... sabah jaan! 🤗 Poet toh hoon nahi main but these two just awaken such emotions in me ❤️

They are perfection, poetry in motion, every scene with them just keeps getting more beautiful.

You are completely right jaan, It is MAGIC what they do on screen! ⭐️

Same here, very impatient to see our Radha and Krishna together

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unnatiiii_17

Ohhooo apna sync alag chalta h☺️

Tum bhi post bna di

The words flow from your heart when u see them❤️

That's why they directly touch my ❤️.

🤗🤗Rin this post is amazing.

Piyu meri jaan 🤗 Obviously yeh toh hona hi tha 😆

Yes, these two manage to evoke such strong emotions within you, it surprises me at times 😲 Kaise kar lete hai yeh dono.

I love you Piyu 🤗❤️ In dono ne humare wishes ko pura kar li yeh pic dalke 😭

Unnatiiii_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Piyu meri jaan 🤗 Obviously yeh toh hona hi tha 😆

Yes, these two manage to evoke such strong emotions within you, it surprises me at times 😲 Kaise kar lete hai yeh dono.

I love you Piyu 🤗❤️ In dono ne humare wishes ko pura kar li yeh pic dalke 😭

Love uhhhh bht saaraaaaa🤗🤗

Haa hmari wish puri huyi😃

castlebones thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

PERFECTION smiley27

👏👏👏

Rin!! You described it so beautifully ❤️😊

RuDi are looking like real life Radha Krishna 😍

The make-up and costume team did an amazing job👏