Directors Good and Bad!

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

I have been coming up with it again and again, and I am sure even this thread might get reported but then probably this is the last time I am bringing this up on this forum.. This show is going nowhere, Its not even a proper copy any more.. 

Good directors hide the flaws , the inadequacies of bad actors and have the tendency of lighting up the scene and elevating the scenes...

Bad directors, even with good actors in hand have the tendency to bring up their flaws, their hesitancy.. self doubts and also drop down the entire intensity of the scene..Ghum as per my opinion has been going through this for a while now... 

I remember long back an actor was not okay going shirtless, because he was not comfortable in the scene, but it was what the scene demanded and director came in to guide him with the scene and once he was convinced,  he spoke about how beautiful the scene came out, how weird and attractive it would have looked had this scene been shot the way he was wanting it to be...Talking about a TV show.

When I saw the precap I was baffled , angry and sad at the same time..What were the expectations from this show and what has it become.. This is not how a romantic show is shot, I dont think they do it in family shows also anymore.... 

Apart from bringing in screen space, that was not the part of the original, the good scenes of the couple that people love are being played with... on a daily basis.. I might not as well rant much at this point and not also say the show deserves a dip in the TRPs.. I would just mention that this show is not working for me and its extremely sad for me to say that they spoiled it when the most important track of the story was to come..I feel deceived, I feel extremely bad when I think of what Sairat the one I stated watching in the late december, could have become, how the scenes shot in their good  and bad times, would have come out...and how the upcoming track would have been a treat for the people who love Sairat and their journey in finding each other...But then each day, each episode, I am deceived, I lose....I wont be able to see this show the way I saw it before..

Ofscreen antics I am tired of, but then I would always say till offscreen effects onscreen, one should not care..I am sure its not the offscreen dynamics that has affected the show , but onscreen for me definitely has gone down the hills.. There is not much will to stay for this show and see it going down every single day..Again thats my side of the story..People might differ and I respect their opinions fully!!

For people who love this show , I hope it remains  the top scorer, as far as the TRPs are concerned..That's what makes the show stay for good, for LONG...not good actors...not good story and ofcourse not good directors.. 

ALso not to forget at least their priorities are sorted!!

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ay3_smitten thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Edited by Ay3_smitten - 2 years ago
Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

See they are getting everything without much inputs. If I am NOT wrong vanker was present during that scene... 

My pea sized brain is unable to fathom anything except that favoritism ruining everything.. 

The Voice of PH said "Who the hell are we "

It is better for all that we rest our case here.... 

Few years back I used to watch a show where FL was NOT comfortable doing intimate scene.. Her SR scene with ML was done using BD for some scenes. If you watch it you won't be able catch that whether any BD was used at all. I understand because some of the scenes were quite bold for ITV it had lip locking  so FL was not ready to do it..

I was amazed that kissing scene was taken without using any BD.. and Aunties didn't have to change channel because it came out so aesthetic and romantic.. TRPs still maintained it's position.. Also their physical proximity were far better than SaiRat.  

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Well, I am okay with the peck on head sort of forehead kiss🤣 Pls don't hit me🤣

But I do agree, I mean, if we see the overall performance of the show in the technical department,it is sunken Titanic that too by a simple wave, it doesn't even need a ice berg🤣

And the worse part, they have gone from good to bad, not from bad to good🤣

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Well said asmi, I was disappointed with the show long back but still felt connected to sairat somewhere...but now it's not like that... No not even because of social distancing anymore... They look forced to me now, I mean even the roommates who live together for one year will be more close ... I am not expecting them to roll over eachother but atleast human tendency tho dhikaya, like sitting aliitle close while helping each other but here tho it's like there is unwritten rule that they are not supposed to touch eachother, I love both Neil and Ayesha expressions but only till the scenes where they are in distance but once where we expect them to show more closeness.... Ok I even don't want to comment on that... 

KD mei this scene is literally you can feel emon and rano love for eachother, their passion for eachother, ghum can copy each and every dialogue of KD but they definitely ruined that passion and sorry to say sometimes actions speak a lot than words... Sitting near to you without even a single word will display hundred of emotions, but pages of emotional dialogues with 3 ft distance will ruin the whole scene...

Last one, I don't know who but they ruined sairat story... They ruined KD... 

As asmi mentioned I respect the people who still loves ghum but for me it's the end of ghum I know

Ay3_smitten thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaome

See they are getting everything without much inputs. If I am NOT wrong vanker was present during that scene... 

My pea sized brain is unable to fathom anything except that favoritism ruining everything.. 

The Voice of PH said "Who the hell are we "

It is better for all that we rest our case here.... 

Few years back I used to watch a show where FL was NOT comfortable doing intimate scene.. Her SR scene with ML was done using BD for some scenes. If you watch it you won't be able catch that whether any BD was used at all. I understand because some of the scenes were quite bold for ITV it had lip locking  so FL was not ready to do it..

I was amazed that kissing scene was taken without using any BD.. and Aunties didn't have to change channel because it came out so aesthetic and romantic.. TRPs still maintained it's position.. Also their physical proximity were far better than SaiRat.  

Edited by Ay3_smitten - 2 years ago
Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The show simply sucks in the technical department. Execution of even simple scenes is so lackluster. The actors can do things only upto a limit. After that, it's the technical team which needs to step up. The charm that was there in the show once upon a time is completely lost now. Even the actors look jaded and uninterested in many scenes. It's not even been a year that the show is running. The fall has been quite fast. Ofcourse they have the numbers and they believe that they're doing the best, so we can't say much. But I believe that they're plain lucky that such lazy content is top rated. 

I'm not even going to the topic of how off-screen equations have ruined what is being presented to us onscreen. It shows that the team and certain actors are absolutely unprofessional in their approach. This has spoilt the viewing experience for me.

Anyways, I don't think I will be able to continue watching for long if this trend continues. There are many other options coming up where I know that married actors who don't mix personal and professional equations are working.

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I have problems with both writing and direction - both are pathetic. And not worthy of a show that is no.2.

You are spot on about how actor's performance and the way they are presented on screen depends a lot on the director. 

They shove down nonsensical tracks down our throats and we are supposed to buy it.

When there is a nonsense plot - it's KD remake👏

When there is a good KD plot - we are getting creative🥳

tptwi thumbnail

Asmi, this is perfectly stated. It's beyond frustrating at this point. I keep hoping things will improve, but instead, they are getting worse day by day... and not just in the direction department. Every single department in this show is below par. I don't understand how this is not just an SP prime time show, but also ranked number 2. This type of sloppiness would quite honestly never be tolerated by any other PH. I don't want to get into offscreen dynamics, but pretty much this entire team needs a lesson on professionalism.... 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tptwi

Asmi, this is perfectly stated. It's beyond frustrating at this point. I keep hoping things will improve, but instead, they are getting worse day by day... and not just in the direction department. Every single department in this show is below par. I don't understand how this is not just an SP prime time show, but also ranked number 2. This type of sloppiness would quite honestly never be tolerated by any other PH. I don't want to get into offscreen dynamics, but pretty much this entire team needs a lesson on professionalism.... 

@bold

They will prove our syllabus itself is wrong🤣