What you do to others will come back to you- Review on 23rd August epi

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

My account is hacked.plz don't reply if anyone do any personal pm to u.if I have to talk I will talk on forum itself.no more questions plz as I m heartbroken.because I have to close this account soon.😭😭

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kate u nailed it yaar 👏👏 so beautiful n well written review 👍🏼❤️

When I saw RanVeer’s hospital scene where Veer comforts shocked n scared Rani n touched her face by both his hands with so much love n care that time I too wished for a forehead kiss to Rani from Veer. 

But Stupid brainless unromantic CVS can't think as like us. 🤦‍♀️They only want that Rani Veer stay away with each other.🤦‍♀️ Nothing else.😏 What type of hubby wifey relationship they want to show us 🤔

What type of couple goal they setup for others that u all should become like RanVeer 2 meters Social distancing couple 🤦‍♀️

Idiots kahi ke. What will happen to them 🤔

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scissor

My account is hacked.plz don't reply if anyone do any personal pm to u.if I have to talk I will talk on forum itself.no more questions plz as I m heartbroken.because I have to close this account soon.😭😭

Inform a global MOD ASAP. 

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Kate u nailed it yaar 👏👏 so beautiful n well written review 👍🏼❤️

When I saw RanVeer’s hospital scene where Veer comforts shocked n scared Rani n touched her face by both his hands with so much love n care that time I too wished for a forehead kiss to Rani from Veer. 

But Stupid brainless unromantic CVS can't think as like us. 🤦‍♀️They only want that Rani Veer stay away with each other.🤦‍♀️ Nothing else.😏 What type of hubby wifey relationship they want to show us 🤔

What type of couple goal they setup for others that u all should become like RanVeer 2 meters Social distancing couple 🤦‍♀️

Idiots kahi ke. What will happen to them 🤔

Thanks a lot dear❤️

If they do not show romance it will be hard for them to compete with MHRW. If they show RanVeer romance with this track they can get slot leadership. It will interesting and they can attract viewers.

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scissor

Thank u so much Newton for informing us 👍🏼 we can be careful now ❤️

1PariGupta thumbnail

Double post 🤣🤣 my mind not working properly now a days 🤣

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Double post 🤣🤣 my mind not working properly now a days 🤣

Ok dear. Good night. Going to hit the bed.❤️🤗 

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Thanks a lot dear❤️

If they do not show romance it will be hard for them to compete with MHRW. If they show RanVeer romance with this track they can get slot leadership. It will interesting and they can attract viewers.

yes I agree with u Kate 👍

They should show RanVeer's romantic moments so that they can get high trp with slot leadership. Now their competitors r so bold n romantic. They have to be competing against them for getting Viewers n higher trp in hot n bold time slot 6.30 pm. They have only one way to increase trp that is only RanVeer’s romance nothing else.

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Ok dear. Good night. Going to hit the bed.❤️🤗 

okies. 

Gud Night Dear Kate 🌙😴✨

Have a lovely sweet dreams 🤗❤️