Pravisht Mishra and Anchal Sahu’s cracking chemistry in BB

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Show Barrister Babu is witnessing journey of grown up Anirudh and Bondita. Actor Pravisht and Anchal with their crackling chemistry is holding audience attention. They are making audience to believe in love all over again. Love story of Anirudh and Bondita is yet to start but so far romantic scenes of Anidita is making fans to drool over the couple all over again. In the recent past, the pictures of Pravisht and Anchal made hearts to skip their beat. Both were looking breath taking and ready to heat the screen. Mishra as Anirudh is already flawless, Anchal is surely matching his level of perfection in the show. Off-screen bond of Pravisht and Anchal has a separate fan base. Check out adorable pictures of Bondita and Anirudh aka Pravisht and Anchal.

Read more in the below link:

https://twitter.com/cooltaani/status/1429746775078825988

Please share this article on your SM tagging the cast, BB fam! :) Let them know how much appreciation the leads are getting!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail

Guys can this be shared in your SM accounts tagging the cast or if you know of anyone on SM whose stories they do watch I want to know that audience loves the pair post leap.

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for sharing it here Rinnie. 🤗

Okay. I have tweeted and pinned it on my Twitter profile. 👍🏼

Edited by Nandini25 - 2 years ago
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Thanks for sharing it here Rinnie. 🤗

Okay. I have tweeted and pinned it on my Twitter profile. 👍🏼

Thank you so much dear 🤗❤️

I really just wish they understand that there is HUGE post leap audience in love with the show. They need the positivity.