Episode 166 : Ahilya the administrator | Day 1

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ahilya invokes Bharata and Rama and puts a smaller chair beside the gaddi as her seat on behalf of Malharrao.

Gunoji monologues about how she will never get the throne as long as he is present. He announces that his troop was able to capture the Nizam's soldiers and got good bounty which will be added to the state treasury. 

Everyone congratulates him including Ahilya. 

Ahilya asks Tukoji about the agenda.

Tukoji announces that villagers from eastern frontier want to meet her. They request to goo back to their ancestral villages which are prone to attacks by Nizam's forces.

Dhanaji says that he has been protecting that portion since long and the physical terrain makes it difficult for them to hold on the troops which fire from the mountain tops. Dhanaji says she doesn't know much about the terrain of Malwa. 

She assures them that they will get their lands back in a week.

Dhanaji thinks this is her doom.

All the queens meet at Gautama's durbar. She wants to celebrate 7 years of Mangalagaur grandly. Dwarkabai asks why they were called when she could send a messenger. Gautama reminds her that she did all the preparations for Seetabai's Mangalagaur, and they all should be doing it as mother-in-laws it is their duty. Banabai asks for purchasing sarees and jewellery which will be done later in the day. Dwarka & co. leave.

Gautama asks Rakhuma to manage the invitations and decorations which she is very good at. And if she needs help she can take Harkubai's help. Gautama reminds her to keep the celebrations grand and leaves. Rakhuma is again jealous of this. 

Dhanaji, Gunoji and other courtiers are angry at Ahilya's decision of sending villagers back to their villages and question her skills. They decide to voice out against the decision. They meet Gangoba and decide to talk to Ahilya about her decision. 

She is in the court, looking at the map. She discusses with everyone about the topology and population. She asks if the jungle areas were used. They say they don't use it. The Adivasis live there. Tukoji comes there with the Adivasi leader.

Precap : Gautama tells Gangoba that the throne belongs to her husband, son, Ahilya and herself, no one else.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Btw Neha what is this Mangalagaur festival?🤔 Never heard about it.

I think now the cvs will show how AhilyaBai used the tribals to protect the forest and employed them in the process. I think in the webinar that we have attended before, the lecturer was also talking about the same.

I simply love the last scene, AB was really looking like the future queen😳 The way she handled the unrest amongst the courtiers was really applaudable👏

Edited by Sree0796 - 2 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

I think now the cvs will show how AhilyaBai used the tribals to protect the forest and employed them in the process. I think in the webinar that we have attended before, the lecturer was also talking about the same.

I simply love the last scene, AB was really looking like the future queen😳 The way she handled the unrest amongst the courtiers was really applaudable👏

Mangala gauri vrat is done by young girls to get good husband and married women do it for the well being of their husband, family. It is done by fasting every Tuesday during the Shravan month.

Dedicated to goddess Parvati/Gauri and Mahadev. 

Yes! I'm glad they did the research well for this scene! They are coming with hat track, good one! 👍🏼yup! The scene was fabulous!👏

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well, finally I watched the episodes prior to this one fully. 

I liked the conversation between Sarjaa, Renu and Ahilya. Ahilya will finally get the chance to prove her calibre. She will finall get to show what a woman can do❤️

Aetashaa is good in mature scenes but whenever she behaves like a typical teenager like hallucinating about KR or becoming shy on the mention of his return, her expressions look kinda bland and forced. She really needs to improve on the the teenage aspect of AB. 

Btw in Gautama and MR's convo GB's stand was showcased very clearly. I am really waiting for the day when GB accepts AB excellence as an individual and not as a substitute of her son.

P.S. Will probably write more on the previous episodes later on.

Edited by Sree0796 - 2 years ago
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Thanks for the beautiful update, Neha...❤️🤗

Loved the episode! Finally the episodes are free of uselese kitchen politics. I loved how Ahilya is handling the courtroom politics. Does Dhanaji earning from those people's lands? Why don't he want to return their lands? Aetasha is playing the role of grown-up Ahilya quite well, still a lot to see. But I am missing little Ahilya and her cuteness a lot. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Oh really? That's cool. Have seen the zoom webinar.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Interstellarr

Thanks for the beautiful update, Neha...❤️🤗

Loved the episode! Finally the episodes are free of uselese kitchen politics. I loved how Ahilya is handling the courtroom politics. Does Dhanaji earning from those people's lands? Why don't he want to return their lands? Aetasha is playing the role of grown-up Ahilya quite well, still a lot to see. But I am missing little Ahilya and her cuteness a lot. 

Dhanaji might be getting some profits or it might just be to avoid casualties, either way, she got a better way out.

Aetasha is doing a good job, for once I don't mind an older actress playing the role as it gives the visual effect of "old/mature for her age" feel. They could go for a younger actress but so far so good. 👍🏼