Jodhpuri/flat Cinderella

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

This track has Cinderella ๐Ÿ‘—  feels - Methila is trying to find Gopika through her shoe ๐Ÿ‘ž Iโ€™m excited to see how this track will play out and am glad that Gopika isnโ€™t a recreation of Gopi (SNS1) .. there is a definite freshness to this character so the bond btwn Methila and Gopika will be fun to watch and will not be too repetitive. 

So far the story seems like it wonโ€™t leave strings untied - or left to drag for too long. I wonder how Methila will find her Gopikarella ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think the next episode will not lead to a resolution but another missed connection for Methila & Gopi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Definitely Cinderella, but desi version. Just watched an epi, not sure if it was the second or third. So much like sathia but gopika is much better than original gopi. I miss original rashi though. 

It has a fresh feel and the pace is good too. Not too much lingering on unnecessary drama. Letโ€™s see how it pans out.

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Most definitely - I think this show wouldnโ€™t fly if Gopika was an absolute doormat like Gopi was in the beginning. I like that she has a hobby, a specific style, and a sense of humor (like when she referenced her laptop washing scene in SNS 1)

Original Rashi would have been nice to see but I think she mentioned sheโ€™s focused on her daughter and family. It would be nice if her, Jigar, Dhaval, Kinjal and whomever have a cameo at some point.