Episode 165 : Insecurities Everywhere

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ahilya and Malharrao discuss with Rangrao about finding the perpetrators of land mines.

Dhanaji and Gunoji pass by, talking about how they have played their cards well. Something was hinted at, probably Rangrao's death.

Ahilya comes to the temple and meets Rakhuma, Tukoji's wife there. She apologizes for coming late. Rakhuma sunoifys her about how she would never be scolded for anything and get praised all the time, now she will also be ruling them. Ahilya silently hears her while Tukoji comes, she excuses herself. 

Tukoji tells Rakhuma that her behaviour was inappropriate and not appreciated. She should be respectful towards Ahilya. Rakhuma vows she will behave like a jethani.

Ahilya is in her room, talking to her imaginary Khanderao when Renu and Sarja come over and tease her. They even assure her that she would be a good administrator. Harkubai comes over to tell that Malharrao is leaving. 

Malharrao asks everyone to co-operate with Ahilya and help her while he is away. He asks Ahilya to be aware of everything.

Harkubai tells her that she need not worry, everything will be fine, they trust her. 

Gunoji and Dwarkabai exchange knowing glances.

Next morning Ahilya is in the temple, praying and seeks aashirwad from her mother in laws.

In the durbar some courtier says that now they will have to bow down to a woman. Ahilya enters, everyone stands up reluctantly. She visualises Malharrao on the throne and bows to him and announces she won't sit on the gaddi. 

Precap : Some people come with their complaints, Ahilya assures a week's time to address the issue.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Neha😃

I watched the clips of the last two episodes on YouTube. 

It's good to see that slow and steadily Ahilya Bai is becoming the right hand person of Malharrao. And even after KR's return she's going to continue that(par tab GB kaa support nahi rahega shayad😒)

But I am seriously hating the amount of ill-treatment Ahilya is bearing in the hands of her nanad and tukoji's wife. I am eagerly waiting for the day when she starts giving back( even if it's in a polite fashion, but she should give back)

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Thanks for the update Neha😃

I watched the clips of the last two episodes on YouTube. 

It's good to see that slow and steadily Ahilya Bai is becoming the right hand person of Malharrao. And even after KR's return she's going to continue that(par tab GB kaa support nahi rahega shayad😒)

But I am seriously hating the amount of ill-treatment Ahilya is bearing in the hands of her nanad and tukoji's wife. I am eagerly waiting for the day when she starts giving back( even if it's in a polite fashion, but she should give back)

Yup, it goes the typical ITV way with the whole demeaning bahu drama. I'm not enjoying it. They really need to tone it down. Like one minute of it would be enough to make us understand what they wanna convey, 2-3+ minutes is just too much of toxicity.🥺

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Missed last episode! Going to be present & active here from today onwards...I've lots to discuss about pre-leap & post-leap episodes! 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Interstellarr

Missed last episode! Going to be present & active here from today onwards...I've lots to discuss about pre-leap & post-leap episodes! 

Yayyy!!🥳🤗

Missed you!! Lakshmi bhi missing hai😭