❤️🤗

Bluey71 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Is the episode up yet? 

LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I didn't find your post so I am replying back here on your post which you did under my post where I had posted Bhagya Lakshmi RishMi VM.

Dear, to be honest, I don't like Ekta's shows. I have seen few of them like Meri Ashiqui Tum Se Hi, Kumkum Bhagya, Kundali Bhagya. I used to be a crazy fan of Kumkum Bhagya, as I was in hostel in 8th class when it was started so we all used to watch it on Sundays. Sunday was the only day we were allowed to watch the TV and being a puppy of Ekta's shows, Zee TV used to air it the entire day so we all had to watch it. And after watching it for 2-4 times, I became its big fan. But then, our seniors started watching Naagin so we left it in between. Then, they started watching Kundali Bhagya too but I didn't as I had got a major heartbreak with Kumkum Bhagya. I don't watch daily soaps I really don't like the unnecessary drama they show. I love to watch reality shows and Big Boss is my most favourite. But Kumkum Bhagya was the first ever TV show, I liked very much. Even, whenever we were on vacations and came back our home I used to ask my parents to let me watch it whenever it would be advertisement time on news channel. And my mumma used to say that what happened to you? You never watch these TV dramas now what happened? and all this.

But, after one or two years I stopped watching it as I had got bored with the same repeating story.

##It's Ekta's rule of making a show, first she shows very interesting story so that viewers can't resist themselves from watching it then there will be some specific villains who all will come one by one even after 10 years like there were Tanu, Alia, Mitali and Param in Kumkum Bhagya. Then, after the successful run of 2-2:1/2 years, she makes it boring like hell. Same repetitive track, same villains and so many same things more.##

That's the reason, I have stopped watching anything by her not even web series. I also don't watch any other TV shows. I used to ask my seniors to let me watch Bigg Boss on Sundays atleast for sometime but they never agreed as majority of students never liked it and always opposed my decision of watching it. They used to tell to our seniors that you can't play a particular thing because someone likes it. She is the only one who watches it and we don't. They make a lot of noise. Majority of people don't want to see it.😒 

But, in May ending this year, I saw a fan made YouTube short video of Rani and Veer and I liked it very much. Then, I watched some more and then I started to watch the episodes when they were in Baliya on YouTube. Then, one day I was watching the promo while reading comments so someone had suggested to watch it in Zee TV or ZEE5 and I got to know that I can watch it on ZEE5 also. So , from then I have been watching it on ZEE5. And I watched all the previous episodes too. Now, I am an addict of ATBA, moreover Megha and Fahmaan.

This is what I feel about Ekta. Sorry, I started from telling about why I don't like Ekta's shows and where I reached actually I got emotional as it's been a long journey.🤣🤧🤧

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bluey71

Is the episode up yet? 

Not on Zee5 but India airing time now.

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

My skipping day.🤣 I am skipping the episode. Waiting for Pari for the summary.😉

Bluey71 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail