Why was Karan Nath MIA all these years?

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Does anyone know?

He was extremely good-looking and didn’t overact or have OTT expressions. I’m unable to fathom his absence for 14 years. Did he go into exile during those 14 years? What really happened?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I loved him in Yeh Dil Aashikana. I've seen that movie many times! The whole flight hijack, rescue and love angle was great. Jividha and him had crackling chemistry there. I think he didn't have enough chances in BW, cause we was an outsider? Idk really. I would've loved to see more of him.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kyun ki woh ladkiyon se baat nahin karta and as an actor that's a little problematic. 😆

Dr-Zatka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Kyun ki woh ladkiyon se baat nahin karta and as an actor that's a little problematic. 😆

Well my second thread in bin too so replying on here 🤓

Season is OTT, you'd think mods too will allow some OTT threads and like the season, hindi/ English swear words will be allowed on forum too, but yahan to u can't even post sanskari bhojpuri songs, no jawani ki milai, no dhoodi mai paseena no akku baby's hotness ka nazara, can't even express our frustration, no wonder this place is deadsmiley22

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EkThaDoctor

Season is OTT, you'd think mods too will allow some OTT threads and like the season, hindi/ English swear words will be allowed on forum too, but yahan to u can't even post sanskari bhojpuri songs, no jawani ki milai, no dhoodi mai paseena no akku baby's hotness ka nazara, can't even express our frustration, no wonder this place is deadsmiley22

Sach mein IF is quite boring. You can't freely express. Sometines warning is thrown at people for simple statements. 😆

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

I loved him in Yeh Dil Aashikana. I've seen that movie many times! The whole flight hijack, rescue and love angle was great. Jividha and him had crackling chemistry there. I think he didn't have enough chances in BW, cause we was an outsider? Idk really. I would've loved to see more of him.

Naah, he is nepo kid too. His father is a film producer and mother , a film writer. Grandfather was a famous actor DK Sapru. 

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Naah, he is nepo kid too. His father is a film producer and mother , a film writer. Grandfather was a famous actor DK Sapru. 

Thanks for the info! I don't know what happened to him then

Flop movies perhaps.

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

After that...he had given flop movies back to back..

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: EkThaDoctor

ROFL 🤣 You guys can cry and whine all you want but you are breaking a very basic rule here. No outside content related to the contestants is allowed. This is Bigg Boss so everything must have a connection with the show. FoE doesn't guarantee you rule breaking.

As for the swear words, it's mostly an Indian tv and movies forum and abuses are not allowed in those so there is a site wide ban for them. Be creative, use variations :) 

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

his Maasi Preeti Sapru was Punjabi cinema’s super star in 80s 

Mama Tej Sapru is a side actor in many BW movies 

Edited by TheRowdiest - 2 years ago