I think Pallavi Krishna Rao daughter and story I guessed so far is

ketty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Pallavi must be a only daughter of krishna Rao. Mandar while working in drug syndicate got know Pallavi is his anna daughter. Because this lion and sunny aka cum anna must be there. They are to small to run syndicate. So for becoming the lord of drugs cartel Mandar wanted to marry krishna rao daughter. Maamla was set but may be Pallavi brother got to know his true intention tried to kill him. There must be some role of Pallavi loving brother. Makers not going to pay any character just for random role I think. Mandar got escaped but lost his memory. This lion and sunny while digging about how Pallavi know mandar family came to know mandar is alive. By seeing his drug cartel partner lion mandar gained memory. Problem is that Pallavi is now wife of krishna rao biggest enemy Raghav Rao. But RR have full swag what KR will want in his son in law. I think Krishna Rao left Pallavi in her adoptive parents custody for safety reasons. may be storyline go somewhere their. My guess. Iam having that doubt because Pallavi took avtar of anna wife in short notice.. her swag. Something is different about her. Pallavi brother didn't yet come to meet her. Even after Mandar arrived. Maybe he killed them too or kidnapped them.

Edited by ketty84 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's a very good narrative for the cvs to think about. 

Why did Keerti tell Sunny that her parents were killed in an accident? 

When Raghav spoke about Krishna Rao,  the actor definitely looks very old.  Pallavi can be his granddaughter or child born out of wedlock. Typical itv story. 

As mentioned earlier, each track has a significance, it's leads to another major story in Raghvi's life. 

Edited by Salutethearmy - 2 years ago
ketty84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

It's a very good narrative for the cvs to think about. 

Why did Keerti tell Sunny that her parents were killed in an accident? 

When Raghav spoke about Krishna Rao,  the actor definitely looks very old.  Pallavi can be his granddaughter or child born out of wedlock. Typical itv story. 

As mentioned earlier, each track has a significance, it's leads to another major story in Raghvi's life. 

May be kuch to hai salutethearmy kuch to hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

farheenbachani thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I think Pallavi might be the granddaughter if Krishna Rao. That makes more sense as Raghav was 17 when he met KR so that guy must have been at least 40 or something. Looked old. Now not sure if CV will concentrate on ages 

But maybe either Pallavi’s mom or dad might be KR son or daughter. 

They got killed by someone who found out the relation to KR maybe?

And mandhar knows truth so he wants pallavi from before maybe for this reason that he wants KRs money?

Not sure how they would weave all this. If the show is going on for some time then it might be a good track to weave in. 

ketty84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farheenbachani

I think Pallavi might be the granddaughter if Krishna Rao. That makes more sense as Raghav was 17 when he met KR so that guy must have been at least 40 or something. Looked old. Now not sure if CV will concentrate on ages 

But maybe either Pallavi’s mom or dad might be KR son or daughter. 

They got killed by someone who found out the relation to KR maybe?

And mandhar knows truth so he wants pallavi from before maybe for this reason that he wants KRs money?

Not sure how they would weave all this. If the show is going on for some time then it might be a good track to weave in. 

Point to hai