Wishing a magical b'day to Enchanted LAVY!

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Kya aaya! Kya aaya!

Brute ji ka happy budday aaya!

Okay Sorry. Wish you many many happy returns of the day Lavy aka my Babu aka the original creator of Devil's gang😈

Nachna gaana toh mangta hai na bhaiyya? Let's get rolling!🥳

Shawn ki jagah hear your name please😃

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPYlbKNZPGg&feature=youtu.be

Welcome to the other side!🥳

But be the angel that you always are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoCrbuM8wmc

Rummaging through past memories,

I can't put foot on the exact time that started our song

Sparks did fly

And I knew it'd last more than a furlong

Times did we spend, ever in fun and swell

Never a dull moment with you, tis all too well

May our roads continue past the horizon

However we stop, we begin again

My best wishes for you to never grow up,

To chase those wildest dreams and follow the starlight

Whatever the brute world might,

Keep on with your gorgeous and delight.

Best day to tell you,

It's nice to have a friend like you

Call it what you want; you're the other end, my invisible string is connected to

I could go on and about but long story short I was enchanted to meet you

Scroll down for more bombs🥳

Edited by Bucky - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail

evilxbalaa

Happy birthday Lavy!!!smiley27

May all your wishes and hearts desires get fulfilled...Hope you have a rocking one!smiley31 Sada khush rahosmiley9

Love,

Hinna and Sid aka SidNasmiley17

priya185

Happy birthday, Lavy. I hope you keep the child in you alive

You are funny, I love your memes

Take care and stay safe

Priya 

oye_nakhrewaali

Happy Birthday meri nerolacwaaliRed Fox Pyong GIF - RedFox Pyong - Discover & Share GIFs

I am not the kind of person to express myself on forums, but you are special, and this is a special event! You are finally gonna be 18 and drive, vote and hopefully join us on FB.

On this special day of yours, I hope all your wishes come true and that you get many more such birthdays that remind you of that you are walking towards greying hair.

All the best for your exams jaani, go be a doc and learn how get away with murders and burning down houses.

Loads of love,

yours,

nakhrewaali

P.S. Made a few siggies in rush, hope you like them

alina.b

Happiest of all birthdays to my dearest Miyaan! I am blessed to have such an amazing friend like you! I hope all your dreams and aspirations come true and that you are always happy! Love you a lot <3

MishtiNew

Happy Birthday, Lavy Partner! Many happy returns of the day! I just wish you get what you wish to have! Loads of love and wishes! Thanks for being in my life! I am bad with words as you know so I don't know what it say more. Hugs ❤️

- Mish 

KachraSeth

Happy birthday to the sunshine, the heart of the forum, happy happy birthday Brute Ji!smiley40 Each and every conversation with you in our NOG has been worth it, something very specialsmiley27 May you achieve everything you aspire for in life, stay the same, chirpy, happy-go-lucky, humorous, lots of love, and many happy returns of the day!smiley31smiley10

_NINA_

Happiest birthday to dear Lavy 

May you have many and many more  

May Almighty bless you with all the happiness and joy in your life! Wish you a wonderful birthday. May all your wishes come true  and you have another year of your life full of laughter and joy. 

Happy Birthday once again to the youngest Shepherd

Hope your birthday is one of blessing, joy, peace, and love that satisfies the soul. Another year older is also another year of learning to pray, to love, and to feel God's grace. Here's to many more! 

All the best wishes for you for your bright future. Good luck with your studies. Do well and keep enjoying. 

Bacillusbadius

Happy Birthday Lavysmiley32smiley40smiley41smiley27

#Sweet #Funny #Creative #LovelyFriend #Awesome #Hardworking #Enthusiastic #Shipper smiley27

smiley31

Bucky thumbnail

Ms.Komolika

Happy Birthday Lavysmiley27smiley31smiley41smiley40

I don't remember our first interaction or first meeting but I do remember how you were always full of life, kind, supportive & obviously sweet with everyone! Maybe only for your nature I got along with you guys in CC so easily! The times we spent on CC with those endless chattings, planned or impromptu meeting all of them were spacial, filled with fun, love, care. Going back to the time, I don't remember a dull moment with you but they always leave a smilesmiley27

A wish on your birthday, May Allah be there for you always in your good & bad time, guiding you to the right path. Wish your cheerful nature never departs from you. Always be happy & stay blessedsmiley31

TheGladiator

Happy Birthday Lavy smiley40Wishing you a great year ahead with loads of happiness, success & good health.smiley27

XScarletHeartX

Happy birthday Lavy! One of the sweetest girls I’ve met! May god bless you with all the happiness you deserve and wish you a great year ahead and success in your future. Keep smiling! (Can’t wait for another game from you… 😅😉) enjoy your bday to the fullest.

Me000w

Happybirthday GIFs | Tenor

Wish you a year filled with happiness, success, luck and love! smiley27

Stay blessed always, Lavy smiley20

~ Tannu 

Isabel

LazyBing

To the drunk to my Lavy and the Harry to my Zayn, my fellow Directioner and NeHeart and the sweetest ever Friend smiley27

Happy Birthday From Harry Styles GIFs | Tenor

I hope today your special day is as awesome as you are, spreads only happiness and laughter your way, that you are always giving away.smiley27 I wish you a year full of all the best things! May you be blessed with health, joy and love and all that your heart desires smiley31

Happy Birthday Cat GIFs. 40 Animated Greeting Cards

We met properly during the Truth & Dare game, first identifying as NeHeart's smiley36 and then you organizing the best Wedding and Bachelorette party of the year, Sidammy. smiley42 You became the first and my favorite Anmol + Zayn Shipper and we had the most fun along the waysmiley27 If that wasn't enough, I found my fellow Directioner in you smiley31 Nothing made me happier than going on about our 1D Boys with you , their X Factor days, Harry winning the Grammy smiley10 and how far they've all comesmiley42. Then I found the most hilarious side in you on Shibu's bday threadsmiley36smiley36You made me laugh till I cried!! I always manage to have such a good time talking to you, and can I just add in, your selection of GIFS are the BESTsmiley37 Honestly, you are so young but still so mature, thoughtful, talented and the sweetest Lavy, and I love you for that smiley27smiley31

The Freelancer&#39;s Emotional SOS Kit - by Anna Codrea-Rado - LANCE

Always stay the way you are Lavy, cause you are awesome! Enjoy your day to the fullest, have fun and party the hardest smiley40

I was about to gift you some drinks on your big 18th, but i checked with Google to confirm the legal age of drinking in India, and you'll have to wait 3 more years smiley3 m sowwie smiley37

The best drink for you, ye lo smiley14

Lemon water GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Once again, Happy Happy Birthday smiley27

You must've been promoted to Stunners by the time you read this, so Congrats toosmiley27

One direction hugs GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Love ya smiley27

Beautyful_Mess

Meri Pyaari Lavy, Many Happy Returns Of The Day. 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

You are such a positive, charming, and absolutely adorable daughter. I am so proud that I get to call you my daughter because you’re unbelievably smart, witty and mischievous. Please hamesha Aisa hi rehna Happy birthday Lavy. 

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Papa is here to wish you as well. 

HappyImageLavy 

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Enjoy your day meri bachi. 😘😘😘😘😘😘

AND last but not the least😉

Bucky

Rummaging through past memories,

I can't put foot on the exact time that started our song

Sparks did fly

And I knew it'd last more than a furlong

Times did we spend, ever in fun and swell

Never a dull moment with you, tis all too well

May our roads continue past the horizon

However we stop, we begin again

My best wishes for you to never grow up,

To chase those wildest dreams and follow the starlight

Whatever the brute world might,

Keep on with your gorgeous and delight.

Best day to tell you,

It's nice to have a friend like you

Call it what you want; you're the other end, my invisible string is connected to

I could go on and about but long story short I was enchanted to meet you

Shine the brightest, soar the highest, chase those dreams, get yourself in the best place you can be, and never stop dreaming. Coming it from someone who's ahead of you in exp by only a few years but never let that child inside of you die! Always be the person you are, that made us all so fond of you! Much love!

Ending it on one of Jane Austen's quotes which suits us remarkably well😃

"There could have been no two hearts so open, no tastes so similar, no feelings so in unison"😉

Wish you a very happy birthday @01.32🥳

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhYOPzcsbGM

P.S Hope you would have received the special gift in your gaon ab tak😃 Hope you like that too❤️

Bucky thumbnail

Hum aaye aur khaana na aaye! C'mon where's the food at?😉

Enjoy the food and the cake!smiley31 And have a blessed one!smiley27

And on Komo Ji's eshpeshal request😉

Make a wish😉

Bucky thumbnail

The thread's now open. Aa jao everyone to wish Lavy a joyous birthday!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

What a beautiful thread.... just so speechless rn!

For sure going to need some time to take this all in😭(khushi ke aansoo)

You guys especially my Babu, Bakyavati have literally made my day within the 1st hour of the day... THANK YOU❤️

Edited by Brute - 2 years ago
Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Today is the date when you brought happiness & blessings to your family & people around you and we got our Nerolac wali nanhi si cute, lovely, fun loving yet mature Lavy❤️ You bring aura wherever you goes 

Yeah I was talking your eshpeshal this kind of aura🤣

And here comes your Red Velvet Cake🥳

Wait! The cake is here for eshpeshal purpose today😉

Don't worry, it'll be a good face pack for today🤣

Okkay then enjoy your day fullest🥳 Happy Birthday once again🤗

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Once again a beautiful birthday thread from you Bucky❤️👏 Everything is perfect

You have published Brute's pic too!😲 I haven't expected this one🤣 Okay I'm seeing Angel too🤣 And I miss SRK 😭 

The foods are yummy   Cake is beautiful too

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika

Once again a beautiful birthday thread from you Bucky❤️👏 Everything is perfect

You have published Brute's pic too!😲 I haven't expected this one🤣 Okay I'm seeing Angel too🤣 And I miss SRK 😭 

The foods are yummy   Cake is beautiful too

Razia ji🤗❤️

Yes kaisi lagi published image?😎

Angel toh aane hi tha🤣 Dekho aap ke kehne ke baad ek gif add kar diya😉

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Majnu bhai se accha start koi de hi nahi sakta🤣

Thanks a lot Babu for adding my haseen, sundar pic🤣(Brute sabse haseen, Brute sabse jawaan☺️)

Anika, Majnu and Uday, Shyam, Raju and Baburao are all brought in by my Babu behena

Shawn who? Taylor is singing Happy Birthday Lavy😎😆

You brought in THE TAHER SHAH😲

Itni khushi mujhe aaj tak nahi hui - Indian Meme Templates

Itni acchi Angel bhi nahi hu main Babu🤣🤣🤣

Mere divorced parents together mera Haylor dil jiteya aapne❤️❤️😭🤗

Thanks a lot Bakyavati🤗